Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2017, 10:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I did not find the DVD, they had some $5 DVD sales but nothing Taylor related. But I did of course find two shades of nail polish, a workout shirt and hairspray. Target runs are never unsuccessful runs.
Well, at least your trip wasn't totally a waste. I'm the same though -- I've grown into a terrible impulse shopper! I go in for one thing and come out with three bags. lol

Sorry they didn't have the DVD, though.
KitscherSunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 08:17 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That's okay. I'm not a huge comic book movie fan so I strictly would have been purchasing it for the Taylor scenes, which is really the only part of that movie I'd seen. Just need to add it to my Taylor collection. I will eventually get around to buying it, and the Covenant.

Target is the ultimate trap for an impulse shopper, which is what I completely am.
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 11:51 PM
Addicted Fan

I saw the trailer for Channing Tatum's new movie today. I realized that I'd actually missed seeing him in the movies! It seems so long ago since he had one out. (Not that this one looked good. Sigh.)

Anyway, I of course thought about the Gambit movie. I remember being sooo disappointed to hear about Channing playing him. But now, with Taylor having so many juicy dramatic roles, I realized it doesn't bother me. It feels like that chapter has officially closed. I think that even if they offered him the part, Taylor would say no thanks now. And even as much as I had wanted to see him play Remy again, I'm totally OK with the fact I never will at this point. So now I do hope Channing gets to play his dream role and he's great.

Just not TOO great so that people start comparing him to Taylor. Haha. Nearly everybody who hated the first movie had no problem with Taylor as Gambit. But internet trolls do love their cheap shots.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Double post
Old 06-13-2017, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Is that the movie with Adam Driver? I love Adam Driver.

I don't really want to see Taylor do it, I think whoever takes the role is being set up to fail at this point with all the delays. I'm not even sure there's a filming date for Gambit now.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Yes, Channing and Adam Driver play brothers. Daniel Craig is in it too, with platinum hair and doing a Southern accent. I started zoning out midway through the trailer, so I don't even remember the name.
Old 06-14-2017, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Daniel Craig too? Well two of my favorites Daniel and Adam, Channing I can take or leave.
Old 06-14-2017, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
I started zoning out midway through the trailer, so I don't even remember the name.
That's not a good sign.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:38 PM
Addicted Fan

I know, right? It just seemed like it was trying too hard to be irreverent. Even the title seems dumb. And the trailer was too manic. I'm guaranteed to see it eventually though, with that cast and with it being Soderbergh.

Here's the trailer. Watch, you guys will love it. lol By the way, I forgot Sebastian Stan is in it too!

Old 06-15-2017, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Ummm... like the oceans series for the magic Mike audience. I'm out.
I liked the oceans series, I didn't like magic Mike. Channing's character isn't showing any depth for him.
Old 06-15-2017, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I genuinely liked Channing in the first Magic Mike, and Dear john was good too but those are really the only two things I've seen him in. Oh I guess 21 Jump Street but I don't honestly remember much of that movie.

I can't watch the trailer at the moment but I'm sure it's something I'll see too. Sebastian seems to be in a lot, as a supporting role, as of late.
Old 06-15-2017, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

I loved Dear John. It's filmed in Charleston SC where a lot of my family is from. I recognized and have been to many of the places they filmed. Now I feel like I need to go back and rewatch it.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Dear John was okay.
There's just something about him that bugs me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I genuinely liked Channing in the first Magic Mike, and Dear john was good too but those are really the only two things I've seen him in. Oh I guess 21 Jump Street but I don't honestly remember much of that movie.

I can't watch the trailer at the moment but I'm sure it's something I'll see too. Sebastian seems to be in a lot, as a supporting role, as of late.
You aren't missing anything.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Ok, I watched it and I kind of like it, it looks satirical for sure and I LOVE Daniel Craig and Adam.
Old 08-24-2017, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

So, I was watching an interview with Evan Peters in which he talks about going to Comic Con for X-Men. He was saying how old and new characters were on the panel. Did Taylor ever do Comic Con or similar with X-Men? He also said how extremely nice and humble Hugh Jackman was. Why do you suppose they didn't ask Taylor to play Gambit again? Not enough star power?

A- Evan Peters is from Michigan BTW. He said it's near Flint.
Reply   Post New Thread