Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2018, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
12 years actually, it was filmed in early '06.
When I first watched it, it was 10, forgot that it's been 2 more years. I guess that's the age when you age the most. I don't think I've changed that much in 10 years, but I'm sure I have.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah he's changed a lot. He's only a year younger than me and I don't feel like I've aged that much in that time. Everybody who knows me would probably tell you otherwise! Ha ha!
Old 07-03-2018, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don't feel like I look that much different either but then I did see a picture of me from like 10 years ago and oh yeah, I look a lot different.

But I feel like even during the series he looks considerably younger in the first season.
Old 07-23-2018, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I was just thinking about the "Rom-Com" and how much I'd like to see Taylor do one. I've seen a few articles where they mention Netflix is trying to change the Rom Com game and are releasing six original Rom Com movies this summer, some including the likes of Kristen Bell, Seth Rogan, Glenn Powel, Lily James...not actors you sniff at.

I'd love to see Taylor do a Netflix Rom Com, not a ton of pressure, but it is a genre that struggles at the box office but desperately needs to be revived. When was the last time there was a legitimate successful rom com at the box office?

A few articles about the Rom Com and Netflix:
https://www.refinery29.com/2018/06/2...antic-comedies

https://decider.com/2018/06/18/netfl...film-strategy/

https://www.businessinsider.com/netf...-summer-2018-6
Old 07-23-2018, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This would be fantastic! A Netflix romcom would be a great idea! Oh please!

Quote:
I was just thinking about the "Rom-Com" and how much I'd like to see Taylor do one. I've seen a few articles where they mention Netflix is trying to change the Rom Com game and are releasing six original Rom Com movies this summer, some including the likes of Kristen Bell, Seth Rogan, Glenn Powel, Lily James...not actors you sniff at.

I'd love to see Taylor do a Netflix Rom Com, not a ton of pressure, but it is a genre that struggles at the box office but desperately needs to be revived. When was the last time there was a legitimate successful rom com at the box office?

A few articles about the Rom Com and Netflix:
https://www.refinery29.com/2018/06/2...antic-comedies

https://decider.com/2018/06/18/netfl...film-strategy/

https://www.businessinsider.com/netf...-summer-2018-6
Old 07-24-2018, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He always says he wants to do something he's never done before! Thinking outside the box!

Yeah, I don't see him doing a straight romantic comedy, but it's a nice thought.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 07-24-2018 at 10:15 AM
Old 07-24-2018, 10:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Remember 3 months ago when he said this. . .

Quote:
This makes me SO happy. So what do we think it is?! TV, movie? I'm so desperate for news.

Old 07-24-2018, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I was optimistic that we might hear something when he said we'd hear something because he's been so spot on with some information he's shared in the past. When he said in three weeks we'd see the first glimpse of David Koresh it was three weeks to the day. I understand that it's largely out of his hands. He might know when he can share or think he knows when he can share but the bottom line is he can share when the studio/production company/powers that be decide he can share. So push backs, negotiations, casting, etc. are all things he'll have to wait patiently to be sorted out before it's finally dropped.

It'll probably happen that Variety/Deadline/Hollywood Reporter will break the news and then he'll post something on IG officially. Generally if we'd hear news it would be Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. They won't burry it on a Friday. I keep my fingers crossed each week that this is the week.
Old 07-24-2018, 04:16 PM
Loyal Fan

You'll know before I do so you can break the news to me
Old 07-25-2018, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I keep waiting. It'll drop at an inopportune time for me. I'm going to Chicago late next week. So probably right around then, when I don't have access to a computer or something to share all the news.
Old 07-25-2018, 01:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I keep waiting. It'll drop at an inopportune time for me. I'm going to Chicago late next week. So probably right around then, when I don't have access to a computer or something to share all the news.
Ooh what you going there for? I'd love to go to Chicago!
Old 07-25-2018, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

My best friend lives there, so I try to go a few times a year for a long weekend. She lives super close to Wrigley field so it's a fun area to be in, good shopping, food and bars. Plus I have other friends there to catch up with too.
Old 07-28-2018, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This is how I imagine Taylor talking about his next project when people are asking...at about 3:50. This was when we basically knew he was in TD but he couldn't say anything and this went on for like five months. We knew because a fan met him and he basically confirmed it to them but having to wait to get permission to talk about it or confirm it has to be SO frustrating.

Old 07-28-2018, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

He does not look good there. The hair is awful. But this was the whole Andy obsessed red carpet. That was a great moment.
Old 07-28-2018, 06:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
He does not look good there. The hair is awful. But this was the whole Andy obsessed red carpet. That was a great moment.
I'm hoping it was raining and that's why the hair was so bad. It looks like he has spots of rain on his shoulder too.

What year was this? I know he cut his hair off for battleship or savages but did he let it grow back? Sorry for the questions, just I'm not sure when true detective was filmed.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread