Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2016, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That's funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)

This tweet made me laugh...Xavier is pretty active on social media, maybe he'll respond and I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

Last edited by SouthernSweetieTX; 05-26-2016 at 06:00 PM
SouthernSweetieTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Xavier's love for Taylor makes me love him, even if he is kind of problematic at times.
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Xavier's love for Taylor makes me love him, even if he is kind of problematic at times.
I don't know anything about him, but he seems to be a big deal!
elherts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don't either, but if he loves Taylor, he's a keeper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I don't know anything about him, but he seems to be a big deal!
Old 05-27-2016, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He's young, really talented up and coming writer/director. This will be his first english language film but he's become loved by a lot of people in the industry really fast.
Old 05-28-2016, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

What is problematic about him?
elherts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Oh, I mean there's always been rumblings that he's a bit full of himself, but he's young and super successful so maybe he is, rightfully so. He called out the critics at Cannes after they pretty much destroyed his most recent film and then the judges at Cannes awarded him the second biggest prize so he was kind of gloating. I think he's the kind of director that actors love to work with but he rubs some people the wrong way, mainly critics because he fires back.
Old 06-28-2016, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I know this movie has kind of been pushed to the back burner because he's filming Granite Mountain right now, but Donovan starts filming on the 9th of July. I know we assume he won't be filming until the fall but maybe not...if his part is small it might only be a short shoot that he could do in the summer.
Old 06-29-2016, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I guess it'll depend on when he's done with Granite Mountain. Isn't it supposed to shoot through September? So, there's so overlap there for sure.

I wish we knew who his character was going to be.
Old 06-29-2016, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The movie will be shooting into September, but I feel like they're getting done a lot of the group, firefighting scenes right now early on. I think once that's done the actors might scatter a bit because they'll be shooting each of those guys scenes with their families or whatever is away from the firefighting individually.

Like Miles wasn't filming at all for the last week and a half, he was off in Vegas and traveling around with his girlfriend. So I imagine something might similarly happen with Taylor and Josh once the group filming is finished. Taylor might not have much to do when they're doing a week of filming Jennifer Connelly and Josh Brolin's characters at home or whatever.

I'm hoping once this movie starts filming next week we might get some additional details about it. Better chance of filming pictures though for sure with it filming in New York and Canada.
Old 06-29-2016, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That makes sense. It's harder to get the group together than individuals.
Hopefully, we'll get something soon.

Quote:
The movie will be shooting into September, but I feel like they're getting done a lot of the group, firefighting scenes right now early on. I think once that's done the actors might scatter a bit because they'll be shooting each of those guys scenes with their families or whatever is away from the firefighting individually.

Like Miles wasn't filming at all for the last week and a half, he was off in Vegas and traveling around with his girlfriend. So I imagine something might similarly happen with Taylor and Josh once the group filming is finished. Taylor might not have much to do when they're doing a week of filming Jennifer Connelly and Josh Brolin's characters at home or whatever.

I'm hoping once this movie starts filming next week we might get some additional details about it. Better chance of filming pictures though for sure with it filming in New York and Canada.
Old 06-30-2016, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I just want to know who he's playing and who he's going to be interacting with from the cast. I would imagine it's a huge ensemble so he might only be working with a few of the other core actors. I'm hoping for Jessica and Susan Sarandon.
Old 06-30-2016, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just want to know who he's playing and who he's going to be interacting with from the cast. I would imagine it's a huge ensemble so he might only be working with a few of the other core actors. I'm hoping for Jessica and Susan Sarandon.
I wonder if he is playing Andrew Ashcraft, who will play his wife? Jessica?
Old 06-30-2016, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Andrew's Story

I didn't know there was more to his story. The city was refusing to pay out full time employee death benefits to his wife. I have no idea where this story went after. I'll have to Google if she sued the city, or if they changed their tune. How awful to have to deal with that on top of your husband's death.

Follow Up

As a mom and wife, I cannot imagine having to put the shattered shards of my life and my children's lie back together again. Takes a lot of strength to make it through each day. I hope this movie brings Juliann, her kids, and all the families a sense of peace and closure to this tragic event season in their lives.

Last edited by SouthernSweetieTX; 06-30-2016 at 02:33 PM
SouthernSweetieTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I wonder if he is playing Andrew Ashcraft, who will play his wife? Jessica?
I think we got threads confused...this is the John F. Donovan thread, we're not sure who he'll be playing in this. I have no idea who will play his wife if he is playing Andrew in Granite Mountain.

I'm going to move the info Kayla found over to the Granite Mountain thread.
Reply   Post New Thread