Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-20-2013, 04:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixonxnavade (View Post)
Ricky's kissed every girl on the show except for maybe Alice and Madison. oh I will. I'm going to do season 2.
Yeah, he was a man ho . . .but fraid he's being redeemed too much. Now he's too much of a softie. The old Ricky would have told Amy to stfu and sit her *ss down . . . What we need is a mix of old and new Ricky.

Endurance hon . . . great come back boo
Old 05-20-2013, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
Yeah, he was a man ho . . .but fraid he's being redeemed too much. Now he's too much of a softie. The old Ricky would have told Amy to stfu and sit her *ss down . . . What we need is a mix of old and new Ricky.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 05-20-2013, 04:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

this

Living on a goat farm - Nagron Ultimate OTP
Old 05-20-2013, 06:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

If you didn't watch tonight's episode, don't bother. Guys, they are making it insanely obvious that Ricky/Amy are not going to end up together. Tonight's episode was all about Amy giving dirty, disgusted looks every time Ricky brought up marriage.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
If you didn't watch tonight's episode, don't bother. Guys, they are making it insanely obvious that Ricky/Amy are not going to end up together. Tonight's episode was all about Amy giving dirty, disgusted looks every time Ricky brought up marriage.
Yeah, I'm gonna wait until Amy tackles that herself next week to see if she really wrote that and when. When Amy was with Ben you could see hints that she liked Ricky . ..I have yet to see any hint that Amy wants to be with Ben. She may not want to marry Ricky, but I don't think she wants to be with Ben.

Heard Clem got rejected, what did Ricky say to her? At least that distraction is done with, now to be done with the Ben distraction next week, then on to the emotional scene as to why she may or may not still want to go to New York.

Man Adrian is a poor loser . . .wonder who will knock on her door? Maybe Ben, they showed a pic of her and Ben hugging in the preview but not sure if its a flashback or something to come
Old 05-20-2013, 06:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I'm gonna wait until Amy tackles that herself next week to see if she really wrote that and when. When Amy was with Ben you could see hints that she liked Ricky . ..I have yet to see any hint that Amy wants to be with Ben. She may not want to marry Ricky, but I don't think she wants to be with Ben.

Heard Clem got rejected, what did Ricky say to her? At least that distraction is done with, now to be done with the Ben distraction next week, then on to the emotional scene as to why she may or may not still want to go to New York.

Man Adrian is a poor loser . . .wonder who will knock on her door? Maybe Ben, they showed a pic of her and Ben hugging in the preview but not sure if its a flashback or something to come
There were a ton of hints tonight that Amy wants to be with Ben. Hate to say it but I saw it with my own two eyes.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
There were a ton of hints tonight that Amy wants to be with Ben. Hate to say it but I saw it with my own two eyes.
Maybe I was watching something else and you're right who knows. I'm gonna wait until I hear her say it cause right now she has had many chances to walk away from Ricky and she has not taken it. . .why is that? Still think they are end game until I see clear proof from Amy that she wants to be with Ben and not Ricky. I saw nothing like that tonight, except Ben saying he read it in her e-diary
Old 05-20-2013, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm gonna have to watch it for myself.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

It was just totally obvious to me but maybe I'm the only one. In the first Ricky/Amy scene when he's talking about their wedding day, she has a sad look on her face the whole time. At the end of the scene, she even says "Perfect?" and seems sad. In the hallway when she's talking to Ben, she's telling him she loves Ricky because he gives her what he wants and that she could never love Ben because he doesn't. It just seemed ridiculous and a load of bs. When Grace walks up to her, Amy's talking about how she wouldn't run from a second wedding with another sad, lying look on her face. Grace didn't even believe her! In the final Ricky/Amy scene, when Amy says "I love you, too." back to Ricky it reeks of not being genuine. Look at her when she says it. Also, when Ricky says "You're going to be my wife!" she fake-laughs. When Ricky is talking about how she can go to school with Ben because Ben is no threat to him, watch Amy's expressions closely. She's not being honest with Ricky. I do think Amy has feelings for Ben and I believe this episode was to prove that to the audience.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah tbh that's how it's starting to look like to me as well. The whole scene with Clem was a lot of foreshadowing...it's hard to tell what's going to happen but just based on this episode alone it has been warned with what could happen.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
Yeah tbh that's how it's starting to look like to me as well. The whole scene with Clem was a lot of foreshadowing...it's hard to tell what's going to happen but just based on this episode alone it has been warned with what could happen.
I'm glad you saw it too. Unfortunately, this episode was a HUGE foreshadow that Ben/Amy are going to end up together and that that's the final secret she's been keeping.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
It was just totally obvious to me but maybe I'm the only one. In the first Ricky/Amy scene when he's talking about their wedding day, she has a sad look on her face the whole time. At the end of the scene, she even says "Perfect?" and seems sad. In the hallway when she's talking to Ben, she's telling him she loves Ricky because he gives her what he wants and that she could never love Ben because he doesn't. It just seemed ridiculous and a load of bs. When Grace walks up to her, Amy's talking about how she wouldn't run from a second wedding with another sad, lying look on her face. Grace didn't even believe her! In the final Ricky/Amy scene, when Amy says "I love you, too." back to Ricky it reeks of not being genuine. Look at her when she says it. Also, when Ricky says "You're going to be my wife!" she fake-laughs. When Ricky is talking about how she can go to school with Ben because Ben is no threat to him, watch Amy's expressions closely. She's not being honest with Ricky. I do think Amy has feelings for Ben and I believe this episode was to prove that to the audience.
All that is telling me is that Amy doesn't want to get married, which I already knew. It doesn't confirm she wants to be with Ben . . .As for how she looked when Ricky said she could live with Ben, she looked uncomfortably incredulous to me, nothing else.

It would be the most ridic script to have Ramy appearing happy up to the last minute of graduation and then end couple with some other dude in the closing credits. . .wait, Shai and Daren are supposed to have the last scene or close ot the last scene so if Bamy is end game we wont even see them in the finale ep 'together'? Remember its Shai's character that is the main not Daren's so doubt they would close showing what happens to Ricky and not show what happens to Amy, unless we assume their future are explained in the one scene . . .

Last edited by GoldenSun; 05-20-2013 at 07:10 PM
Old 05-20-2013, 07:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
All that is telling me is that Amy doesn't want to get married, which I already knew. I doesn't confirm she wants to be with Ben . . .It would be the most ridic script to have Ramy appearing happy up to the last minute of graduation and then end couple with some other dude in the closing credits. . .wait, Shai and Daren are supposed to have the last scene or close ot the last scene so if Bamy is end game we wont even see them in the finale ep 'together'? Remember its Shai's character that is the main not Daren's so doubt they would close showing what happens to Ricky and not show what happens to Amy, unless we assume their future are explained in the one scene . . .
They've been throwing in our face now for 3-4 weeks that Ben is "no threat" to Ricky. That's a clear sign from the writers that he is indeed a major threat. They've been throwing it in our face for 3-4 weeks now that Amy does not want Ben in NY with her. Again, a clear sign from the writers that she indeed does want him in NY with her. That's how the writers on this show operate. They've been doing this for 5 years.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
They've been throwing in our face now for 3-4 weeks that Ben is "no threat" to Ricky. That's a clear sign from the writers that he is indeed a major threat. They've been throwing it in our face for 3-4 weeks now that Amy does not want Ben in NY with her. Again, a clear sign from the writers that she indeed does want him in NY with her. That's how the writers on this show operate. They've been doing this for 5 years.
What I know of these writers is that they take longer to develope a plot point. A nervous glance between Ben and Amy here and there, they being more friendly in general . . .if all of this was happening then I could accept the Bamy ending, but right now, imo, its far from the realistic ending everyone is happy with that Ken and Megan described
Old 05-20-2013, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What I know of these writers is that they take longer to develope a plot point. A nervous glance between Ben and Amy here and there, they being more friendly in general . . .if all of this was happening then I could accept the Bamy ending, but right now, imo, its far from the realistic ending everyone is happy with that Ken and Megan described
Coming from the same people who had Ricky/Clem giving googly eyes and smiles and flirting with each other and nothing came of it..Could be the same thing with Bamy?