Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-21-2013, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
To be objective, I think he's in character. . . Lawks just want the two weeks to be up and done with so I can maybe go back and watch again without the fretration. Assuming Ramy ends together or at least on a good note

I agree about how subtle they are or aren't being as well. It's too obvious now what with all the fore warnings first off as to why they should not get married, then with the Clem thing, now a last ditch effort with Ben. If Ramy were in bliss from the get go, we probably would have been more likely to end with them parting ways . . .
Yep to your last part. I believe if Ramy had it easy they wouldn't be endgame. I believe if Ben/Amy had all the build up and angst from the get go, they'd be endgame.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Dying from that gif Tanya

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 05-22-2013, 08:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
Yep!!

Leo: If Amy and Ben get together, they're gonna get together whether....
Leo 2 seconds after (paraphrasing)(about the apt) to Ricky: It can be for the three of you and I have a butcher shop close by so you can work there because I've told you before I don't want to lose you from this company.

See where I'm going with this... Bamy hints yes.. Ramy hints are seconds behind.
That doesn't mean Amy is going to get back together with Ben. If they lasted this long, with everything they've gone through, then I'm sure they can stay together through this as well.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueler312 (View Post)
That doesn't mean Amy is going to get back together with Ben. If they lasted this long, with everything they've gone through, then I'm sure they can stay together through this as well.
And that's exactly what I was saying.
Old 05-23-2013, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And that's exactly what I was saying.

Cee Cee
Old 05-23-2013, 08:34 AM
Passionate Fan

So . . . the yoni/poni scene is next week right?

I've also been trying to figure out what gets Ricky so upset for him to say 'no, no you can't . . '. I'm thinking it can't be Amy going to NY cause he wants her to, or Amy cancelling the wedding cause he suspects she might. So . . .its either something really bad like Amy breaking up with him and moving to NY in which case I don't know what will become of John (and which I will be confused about given that she told him just the other day she doesn't want to lose him and she refused her mom's offer to do just that), or Amy deciding to forego her NY dream and stay with him in Cali and he is not happy with her sacrifice cause that's one more thing he will feel guilty about . . .

Last edited by GoldenSun; 05-23-2013 at 10:22 AM
Old 05-24-2013, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yep!!

Leo: If Amy and Ben get together, they're gonna get together whether....
Leo 2 seconds after (paraphrasing)(about the apt) to Ricky: It can be for the three of you and I have a butcher shop close by so you can work there because I've told you before I don't want to lose you from this company.

See where I'm going with this... Bamy hints yes.. Ramy hints are seconds behind.
So right! I've been thinking along the lines of that job in New York for the longest time. And there is the offer. As you say almost an after thought, but really the original plan of RAmy when they were first dating.

I wonder if Amy's secret could have anything to do with trying to get away from Ben? His obsession with her and Ricky is sick. She wants to get out of town, I bet if she was sure he would go away to New York she would be happy to stay in California. When she went to the school, she did say she thought she could get housing for her family didn't she? I think she is serious about marrying Ricky, and the fact that no one believes her just supports that in my mind.

THis e-diary is a red-herring. Just another freakish way for Ben to stalk her. Who knows what it really is? Maybe a school project that she was just writing random stuff for, Or Ben's interpretation is completely off, and it isn't about him at all? I could also believe she might have written stuff she didn't mean in anger as a therapy excercise. I've heard of that.

Another option for Amy's secret could be the reverse of Ricky's. We don't know what Amy has been thinking for a long time now, but what if she is feeling like she has trapped Ricky. She did campaign long and hard for the proposal. Maybe now she wants to give him some freedom and time to decide if this is what he really wants. That is the sort of misunderstanding that happens so often.

Old 05-24-2013, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 05-24-2013, 04:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Exactly Evie..exactly..

Like Adrian, I do think Ben needs to see Dr. Fields as well.

Guys I made this it so gah love them

Daren thinking: I DONT SEE NOTHIN WRONG WIT A LITLLE BUMP AND GRIND I DONT SEE NOTHIN WROOOOOOOOONG

Living on a goat farm - Nagron Ultimate OTP
Old 05-24-2013, 05:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurance (View Post)
Daren thinking: I DONT SEE NOTHIN WRONG WIT A LITLLE BUMP AND GRIND I DONT SEE NOTHIN WROOOOOOOOONG
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Old 05-24-2013, 06:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

LOL, Endurance! Will be interesting to see if we get a couch cuddling scene with "Yoni and Poni" on Monday. If not, well, yeah........ .
Old 05-25-2013, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Endurance

Cee Cee
Old 05-25-2013, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

This sht better end well lol. That promo is going to suck.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
LOL, Endurance! Will be interesting to see if we get a couch cuddling scene with "Yoni and Poni" on Monday. If not, well, yeah........ .
But we are sure its a scene right? He took that pic in between takes or something? Hope its a scene cause my boobs are in dire need of some fluff . . .to tide me over till June 3 where all hell may break lose and I will have no choice but to hunt BH down and beat the bejesus outta her
Old 05-25-2013, 07:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
But we are sure its a scene right? He took that pic in between takes or something? Hope its a scene cause my boobs are in dire need of some fluff . . .to tide me over till June 3 where all hell may break lose and I will have no choice but to hunt BH down and beat the bejesus outta her
That's my point haha. If it isn't an actual scene, it's just them in between takes. Mighty interesting position to be in if it is indeed just them hanging out in between takes....