Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-06-2013, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Goodbye TSLOTAT and goodbye to friends

As you all know, the board will close Sunday and Mitra posted this idea in the episode discussion thread and I thought it best to go ahead and make a goodbye thread. We've had a lot of great times here at this board and a lot of not so great times. In a way we've become like a little family here. We've all made quite the friends here and you guys have been such a remarkable group of people that I've come to know. It has been a pleasure moderating this board and becoming part of such a great environment of people. Thank you guys for the memories.

Until next time
Old 06-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Its been a blast, you all. I've had a lot of fun getting to know so many of you. I'll still be around over on the Request Thread for Shai on that board.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
As you all know, the board will close Sunday and Mitra posted this idea in the episode discussion thread and I thought it best to go ahead and make a goodbye thread. We've had a lot of great times here at this board and a lot of not so great times. In a way we've become like a little family here. We've all made quite the friends here and you guys have been such a remarkable group of people that I've come to know. It has been a pleasure moderating this board and becoming part of such a great environment of people. Thank you guys for the memories.

Until next time
love this Tanya <3

On my phone but when home I will do a proper write up.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 06-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

I'm going to miss you guys all. We did have a nice run and a good few years. We did become this little rag tag family. If you had a bad day you knew you come here and find someone that made you smile. So thank you guys so much. Tanya, Cee, Mitra you all were amazing mods and did an amazing job of keeping this board going no matter how ridiculous this show got at times.

I love everyone and I hope to see you all on other boards occasionally.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

This board has always been special to me because it was the first board I ever posted on and do not regret it at all because it led me to and friendships that I'll always love, And this was the first board I had ever moderated! It's so crazy to think that this board won't be here anymore and who am I to be upset when for the past 2-3 years I haven't been active here but still I will miss it to pieces and I will miss the Ramy thread. By the way, will there be an appreciation thread for them on the couples board? We should really transfer all of the OP and put it in a new one or existing one on the couples board because even though the show is over I still love discussing Ramy and would if this happened
Old 06-06-2013, 11:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
This board has always been special to me because it was the first board I ever posted on and do not regret it at all because it led me to and friendships that I'll always love, And this was the first board I had ever moderated! It's so crazy to think that this board won't be here anymore and who am I to be upset when for the past 2-3 years I haven't been active here but still I will miss it to pieces and I will miss the Ramy thread. By the way, will there be an appreciation thread for them on the couples board? We should really transfer all of the OP and put it in a new one or existing one on the couples board because even though the show is over I still love discussing Ramy and would if this happened
You were such an awesome co-mod Erin.. Love you to bits

Crystal -- I feel the same way.

About the couples board thing, I think there may be one over there..
Old 06-07-2013, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

OMG. Wow, what a crazy five years it's been. The first board I posted on was this board, and it was the main board that I posted on all throughout these years. You guys were and always have been awesome people to talk to about this show. Without you guys, I would not have stuck around with this show as long as I did. You guys made the show SO much more worthwhile. To our random fights on FF and the dumb drama we had, to our in depth discussions about this crazy show, and from our love of Ramy, and for others, their love of other ships - there was always devotion when it came to this board.

To the previous mods, Ronnie, Erin, Tanya, and Cee - you were all awesome. Tanya, it was so fun co-modding with you. I'm going to miss talking about this show with you guys more than the show.

It's been fun you guys! I hope to talk to you guys on the Shailene/Daren thread at the Celebrity forum, as well as the Television thread on Secret Life, and the Ramy thread on the couple thread. I made all of those and I'll add them in here for anyone who's interested in talking there.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

Much love to all you guys. This also was the first board I posted on and I had some great time posting here. I am grateful for the wonderful friendship I made here and hope to see you all on the boards.

I want to thank mods like Erin, Mitra, Ronnie and of course my Tanya, who through this board has become one of my dear friends, who I know will continue to remain one for me. I love you all very much and its been a blast.

Cee Cee
Old 06-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Just popped in to say bye to everyone All my Ramy peeps and to those of you who had other ships. Thanks to the two best mods on fan forum, Cee and Tanya, for sticking with us far beyond your limitations. All my love and catch you in other forums and blogs. I am now an avid Shai fan so I will catch some of you there and I'm also a Daren supporter, of course, so catch others of you wherever. All my love

Last edited by GoldenSun; 06-07-2013 at 09:02 PM
Old 06-07-2013, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tanya - I love you to bits I will continue to follow your tumblr blog

Mitra, Cee Cee Love you girls. And love everyone that posted here, it's time we end our misery and take in the hard lesson about BH's shows never again.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoyed coming to this board on and off through the years. I actually enjoyed coming here more than i enjoyed the show. I was never a serious watcher except maybe in S1-S2 but I enjoyed reading everyone's opinions
Old 06-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow what a crazy 5 years it has been! Like most of you this was the very first board I ever posted in. The Ramy thread was the first thread I ever posted in and I don't regret it. Even though I've only been posting here since 2010, I feel such a family like connection with a lot of you here. We've had some great times and some not so great times but we were all here for each other. I can't believe the show that brought us all together has ended, but the friendships we have all made along the way because of this show will linger on. I will miss you all and hope to see you in the new threads Mitra has made. Much love to all of you, XOXO

"What a crazy life"
Ricky & Amy ~ Now & Forever ~
"Til Death Do Us Part"
Old 06-08-2013, 04:27 AM
Elite Fan

You guys are amazing. Purely amazing

Love you all
Old 06-08-2013, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

Love you all mucho

Cee Cee
Old 06-08-2013, 01:15 PM
Passionate Fan

wow well, although I have little more than a year here, this show was the reason that I joined in the first place.
great moments, discussions, good or bad chats, all are an important part of me, and I dont regret any. It was nice to find a place to vent all the emotions, frustrations, a tv show can create. before knowing, I had to unburden myself or put crazy to my cousin (still do)
I want to thank each and every one, for everything really. i consider you friends to distance.
Special thanks to Tanya, Cee, for moderate and for helping me and putting up with me always.
Jenna, Brenda, sisters
Also, Erin, Mitra and lyin, lizzie for helping me when needed too. To Eve, Gritts, etc. .. all really, if i not done now, I'll continue on forever

maintain contact on others boards, threads or PM if you need find me.

THANK YOU AND GOODBYE

Last edited by secretlife esminovela; 06-08-2013 at 04:11 PM