Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop
John Noble as Walter Bishop
Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles
Kirk Acevedo as Charlie Francis
Mark Valley as John Scott
Blair Brown as Nina Sharp
Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth

Fringe Plot Outline
From J.J. Abrams ("Lost"), Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman, the team behind "Star Trek," "Mission: Impossible III" and "Alias," comes a new drama that will thrill, terrify and explore the blurring line between science fiction and reality.

Pilot
When a Flight 627 lands with all the passengers and crew dead, FBI Agent Olivia Dunham is called into investigate. A search for someone to help leads her to Dr. Walter Bishop, our generation's Einstein. There's only one catch: He's been institutionalized for the last 20 years, and the only way to question him requires pulling his estranged son, Peter, into help. Under Agent Phillip Broyles, our trio will discover that what happened on that fatal flight is only a small piece of a larger, more shocking truth.

Writers: J.J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman, and Roberto Orci
Director: Alex Graves

Official Fringe Promo Trailer I
Official Fringe Promo Trailer II

Season Premiere Date
Tuesday, Sept. 9
8:00-10:00 PM - FRINGE (2-Hour Series Premiere)
Old 08-14-2008, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

To pick up from the last thread, Patty provided us with links to view new images of the cast and Josh from the photoshoots:

Fringe - TV - Latest Additions
Old 08-14-2008, 05:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Also back to the previous thread...Ten My Love, you said "But "cougar-loving"? Did I miss something in 6 seasons of DC?"

Ummmm....yea. The episode I'm re-watching right now? The Pilot? Tamara? It's cougar in the sense of older woman/younger man. Not the animal.

I'm going to LOVE watching him all grown up. Makes me feel like less of a cougar myself.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:58 PM
Total Fan

Hee! Just read all the interviews. Thanks Patty for all the links.

Can you imagine it? If Josh was in the Start Trek movie with the GMD...

Donna, about the cougar loving comment.....it's a term use for young guys dating older women...

I can't believe it's almost September now and less than a month for Fringe Pilot.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Hey, thanks for the cougar lesson, guys. Who knew? Not me.

Patty, thanks for the link to all the new HQ Fringe promo pics. Besides all the gorgeous close-ups of Josh, I really like this one:

Old 08-14-2008, 10:28 PM
Banned

I wonder if anyone has picked this up cause at this site they picked up on the fact that
the women are behind the leaf and the men are behind the hand, however, Josh is behind the apple with the two embryos.

Coincedence or does that foreshadow anything?

Just a little discussion topic

You're welcome guys!

Last edited by JoshandChristinaCursed; 08-14-2008 at 10:34 PM
Old 08-15-2008, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I saw that site earlier, Patty. And was wondering what was splashed across Josh and the board. It's all very interesting.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:07 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
Yeah, I saw that site earlier, Patty. And was wondering what was splashed across Josh and the board. It's all very interesting.
Well I went a-lurking on the site Patty mentioned above and learned that the supporting men all have the Golden Rectangle on the monitor and the 6-fingered hand behind them. Except Josh. He's got the apple behind him and on his monitor is a diagram of an old video game called Tempest (introduced in 1991). Both Charlie and Philip have the Tempest diagram projected onto their shirts.

Notice, though, that the equations on Josh's shirt are actually written on the shirt, not projected onto him. Why that makes a difference? Who knows.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Notice, though, that the equations on Josh's shirt are actually written on the shirt, not projected onto him. Why that makes a difference? Who knows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are we allowed to toss ideas out there? I'm thinking... Peter with the two embryos behind him... and the text actually part of him and not just projected on him... that he's part of one of his dads expeirments... cloning, perhaps? Hmmm... evil Peter and good Peter? second Walter? Hmmm...
Old 08-15-2008, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakemiddream (View Post)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are we allowed to toss ideas out there? I'm thinking... Peter with the two embryos behind him... and the text actually part of him and not just projected on him... that he's part of one of his dads expeirments... cloning, perhaps? Hmmm... evil Peter and good Peter? second Walter? Hmmm...
Funny how that's exactly what I was thinking!
Old 08-15-2008, 11:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

And the Apple... it doesn't fall far from the tree... Any thoughts about the Tempest part?

3 1/2 weeks... are you excited, Patty?
Old 08-15-2008, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakemiddream (View Post)

Your theory is pretty awesome!
Behind blue eyes
Avi by jo0ojz@livejournal
Old 08-15-2008, 11:50 AM
Supreme Fan

Of course you're allowed to toss out ideas. We're not spoiling anything with guesses, deduction and speculation.

I love your theory Awakemiddream! Who knows what evil experiments Walter
Spoiler:
perpetrated on whom and how long ago. It disgusts me to think he may have somehow used his own family as guinea pigs. One wonders how truly sane Peter is, considering his über-intelligence and institutionalized father.

Great thinking!!

Last edited by Ten My Love; 08-16-2008 at 03:53 PM
Old 08-15-2008, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Donna -- I promise to get to your PM.

Fox has released a edited version of the cast at Comic Con -- it's a really funny and fast look at the event.

Lost-Fringe-Rfield-Creek
Old 08-15-2008, 04:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the vid!

Nadia
Avi Credit: Beth
Closed Thread   Post New Thread