Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-04-2013, 11:11 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

True Blood 6x04 - 'At Last' Episode Discussion (airing 7/7/2013 on HBO)

Episode description:
Sookie confronts her attraction to Ben by inviting him to dinner; Eric counters Burrell's brutal anti-vampire initiatives by hitting him where it hurts the most; Andy's faerie daughters keep dangerous company; Bill gives Takahashi the task of synthesizing a new kind of blood.

Clips:
Old 07-04-2013, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Nad! Due to the holiday, I feel like the show should be on tomorrow.
Old 07-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Extreme Fan

This episode's gonna be good!!

Ok the first clip is just i was so confused by the music at first lol because they've never really played a song like that before haha

Clips

Old 07-05-2013, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episode is totally...I don't even know!
Old 07-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Banned

After watching this episode I have some mixed feelings about the characters. Sookie has been getting on my nerves all season. In this episode she kinda off won me over because of her strength. She showed absolutely no fear and I like that. Eric really disappointed me in this episode. The way he did Willa was so wrong. Willa has shown Eric nothing but respect and kindness. How does he repay her? He sends her to the wolves like she's nothing. Jessica kill Andy's kids was something I expected would happen. I knew she couldn't resist. All it took was one moment of weakness. What's funny is everybody thought Bill was the monster. So far it seems like he's the only one who's trying to save anybody.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:22 PM
Extreme Fan

I knew Ben was Warlow! Seems as if he is not quite the evil villain we all thought, though. It will be interesting in the next episode to see the truth behind Sookie's parent's death and what Ben's agenda really is.

Sookie was very shrewd and tough-loved that!!!

I am sad that Jessica lost control, but I do not think Andy's daughters are dead.

I'm not sure how I feel about Eric making another progeny, but he did say he did not make the decision lightly, so while the timing does make it seem desperate and a little ill-conceived, I don't think Eric would become a maker again unless he really thought it was the thing to do.

It was cool seeing Sam turn into a horse

I'm sad that Niall was banished into the other dimension I want more of him!!

Pam and Nora both captured?!

Old 07-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Banned

What Eric did was wrong for many reasons. When Eric made Pam he compared abandoning a new vampire to an new born baby. He not only abandoned Willa, but he sent her to die. It wasn't because he thought she was a bad person. I think he likes her a lot. He did it to persuade her father to call off his anti-vampire campaign. Eric has become my favorite vampire. I was extremely disappointed with his behavior tonight.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Extreme Fan

It does totally suck that he abandoned her and sent her into the lion's den, but the writer's did say that Eric has to go to desperate measures to save the vampires this season. I think he has a lot of faith in her, and he sort of created a little warrior he is hoping will use all of the traits he saw in her.

Old 07-07-2013, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I need to go to bed. But I will say...I'm not having thoughts on this whole Eric turning Willa thing until I see more of the storyline
Old 07-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairybelle (View Post)
It does totally suck that he abandoned her and sent her into the lion's den, but the writer's did say that Eric has to go to desperate measures to save the vampires this season. I think he has a lot of faith in her, and he sort of created a little warrior he is hoping will use all of the traits he saw in her.
We as fans have gotten to know Eric Northman over the years. I believe that he's a good vampire/person. He has his ways, but in the end I know good. Tonight he contradicted all of his good deeds; by sending this girl(who's obviously in love with him) to her death. If he comes for her; all can be forgiven. If he he does, he's just wrong. That's all I'm saying.

Knowing Eric the way I think I do; he wouldn't just make a baby vampire unless he saw something special in that individual. I don't think he made her with plans to lose her. I'm going to reserve judgement until I see how things play out. Just like I gave Bill the benefit of the doubt.
Old 07-07-2013, 10:09 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't think Eric would ever just make a vampire for the heck of it or for revenge. He's over a thousand years old and we know from his relationship with Godric and all that he taught him that Eric takes the responsibility of the maker/progeny relationship very seriously.

Benlow and Sookie- I think Benlow is definitely trying to get Sookie pregnant, it was obvious he wanted to sleep with her from the moment they met, and that's not just because he's attracted to her or something.
I'm guessing he wants a baby to carry on the bloodline.... maybe it's something to do with lilith...? a prophecy baby or something...?

bleh I hope the storyline doesn't go that route, but I sorta get this feeling..

Old 07-08-2013, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

As forced as faerie vampire is, I'm glad Ben is not yet another love sick puppy.

Never thought I would say this but Eric is totally uninteresting. I fast forward everything with him and Willa, that's how boring it is.

Sam sure moved on fast.

Bill, Jessica, Andy and his kids were the best.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:14 AM
Passionate Fan

First of all, why had Andy not given his daughters names.

Bill deserves as much blame as Jessica for starting this whole thing.

Their mother deserves blame as well for deserting them and not being there to protect them and showing them how to use their powers.

Good episode.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:01 AM
Elite Fan

I find it hilarious how Andy has delt with his 4 daughters, calling them by numbers tickles me and brings in some comedy relief to all the stress. Now, what Jessica did, well, let's hope she didn't kill them.

I don't believe Eric turned Willa lightly, like he said. He's trying to save the vampires at the head while Bill is trying to do it a different way, both ruthless.

Overall, not a bad episode, but ready to get more into some of the storylines