Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-21-2013, 12:14 PM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

True Blood 6x02 - 'The Sun' Episode Discussion (airing 6/23/2013 on HBO)

Episode description:
Sam tries to tamp down the zealotry of a supernatural-rights advocate, but can't avoid a confrontation with Alcide and Martha over Emma's future. Meanwhile, Sookie and Jason learn about their family's history from a long-lost relative; Eric tries to reverse the governor's antivampire initiatives; Bill is shocked by the scope of his new powers; and Sookie meets a stranger who shares her abilities.

Clips:

Old 06-21-2013, 12:18 PM
Extreme Fan

This episode is going to be so good!!

Lala and Emma are so cute!!! I'm excited to see more fairy stuff, plus the Godric family squabble

Stupid Alcide, I can't believe he's seriously going to try to take Luna away from Sam.

I still find it amazing that Merlotte's is still up and kicking,

Last edited by fairybelle; 06-21-2013 at 12:28 PM
Old 06-21-2013, 07:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairybelle (View Post)
This episode is going to be so good!!

Lala and Emma are so cute!!! I'm excited to see more fairy stuff, plus the Godric family squabble

Stupid Alcide, I can't believe he's seriously going to try to take Luna away from Sam.

I agree on all points!!

I think Lala is the perfect person to get Emma's spirits back up, so sweet!! Please dont kill off Lala!!

Alcide never irritated me more, i used to like him to an extent but the first episode plus the previews of him hitting SAM.. HELL NO!!! Power Corrupts definitely relates to Bill, Alcide and the Governor!

I love seeing the Godric Fam having lil tiffs, its such a typical family lol I actually like Nora in terms of her logic, shes not overly emotional and thats probably whats irritating me about Pam atm. BUT i will always love Pam
Old 06-21-2013, 08:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Right?! Alcide sure drank the werewolf kool-aid fast . I never disliked him, but I have a feeling he's going to be annoying this season.

Me too! It's entertaining for sure. I think Pam became emotional once she became a maker.
I kind of agree with her in the argument, catching Billith is important, but I don't think Eric and Nora should underestimate humans.

Old 06-22-2013, 02:45 AM
Absolute Fan

Definitely and I think Eric and Nora are probably going to get a rude shock when it comes down to it...
Old 06-22-2013, 11:48 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairybelle (View Post)
Yeah, you'd definitely expect something else.
Old 06-22-2013, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting the thread.
Old 06-22-2013, 02:33 PM
New Fan

Alcide drank the blood - he will die.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's time!

And aww HBO is doing a tribute to James Gandolfini.
Old 06-23-2013, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

The episode was pretty good. The best part for me was Eric and his disguise though. It's crazy how the government figured out how to not get glamored. Didn't expect that.

Sookie bothered me in this episode. I don't understand how she wants to get a normal life yet she invites a random stranger into her home. It seems obvious that he is there with a hidden agenda.

It was nice that Sam was taking care of Luna's daughter. Once again, Alcide seems to be a character that I care nothing about. Why did he need to be there to take the kid?

We barely got any Andy in this episode, but his kids screaming and running around him was funny.

I don't really have any thoughts on Bill. He was sort of just there. And now he can see the future. Wow. And that thing he did with the human girl was really freaky and gross looking!
Old 06-23-2013, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Eric was my favorite part too! Him undercover as a human cracks me up!

I don't know what to think about when it comes to Sookie. She says one thing and does another.

I don't know if I trust Ben or not. It's too soon to decide.

Bill...umm...ok the thing with the donor. Ew..and oh my. But he can see the future.

Jessica...this is why I don't like Bill depending on her to draw him back. It's unfair of him to ask her of this. He has no idea what's going on with himself. He should ask this young vampire to help him like this. I felt so bad for her this episode.

I want more of Andy and his lil fairy babies! They are so cute.

I'm honestly scared for all vampires. The contacts...the bullets. And I'm sure there's more. And Bill's vision.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:42 PM
Absolute Fan

I liked this episode!!!! and after the last two episodes i'm actually really starting to like Nora :/ i know she's going to bite the dust but i like her way of thinking at this point... Intelligent and beautiful and was actually really sweet to Pam... just not sure on her agenda.... What the hell did she find out in that vamp bible and where did she go?? I bet she's the first to find Warlow....

One thought i did have, what if Sookie uses her one and only fairy blast on Bill, killing Lillith and bringing old Bill back??

And Sookies a fairy princess? lol perfect for our Viking Prince Eric Both royalty, love it!!!
Old 06-23-2013, 09:03 PM
New Fan

I disliked most of episode one, now this one got me interested... The show seemed like a parody of itself last week. However, I loved the scenes and the story telling in this one.

One... I was not looking forward to the Jason vampire hating/Warlow story line this season; however, I did not mind it much in this episode.

Two... unlike last week, I found the Bill scenes interesting. Jessica had alot to do with that, especially the prayer at the end. Him draining the blonde was disturbing.

Pam was starting to get on the annoying side. I hope hope her scene with Norma took care of her insecurities with Eric.
Old 06-23-2013, 09:23 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved this episode!

My favorite parts: Jason and Grandpa Niall and Eric in his disguise

Arlene was so funny!

I love that they are back in Bon Temps

Bill draining that lady was just ewwwww

I liked the Pam and Nora scene

I'm wondering what Nora found too, I'm thinking it maybe has something to do with faeries and vampires, because I know bill wants to synthesize Sookie's blood so vamps can walk in the sunlight...

And I loved Jessica's ending scene!

Things I hated: Alcide and Emma's stupid grandma.... I can't believe they did that!

Last edited by fairybelle; 06-23-2013 at 09:51 PM
Old 06-23-2013, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i took tonight to remember how awsome Eric can be , forgot he can fly ! Love how nora telling Pam how much Eric ,loves her nd she tries to lbow it off like she doesnt care .

not realy interested in who ever the 20 something chick and her band of friends fowling sam werewolves and other shifers .. Didnt like Lafayette getting beat up by wearewolf chick not cool ...

I am curious how the new young fairy guy blends in with sookie who i many have a crush on him . Grandpa fairy is kinda cool Rutger Hauer,(70 ) great legendary actor good ot see him in this different role .

Bill i just love his newer powers and abitiy each week make me laugh. glad that jessica is now going to be more and more mature type role working with bill who knows perhaps more powerfull !!

I never listen to many critics, a lot were saying this season was not going to be good . so far i am curious as to where it all goes we after 2 Ep seem to have set a plot line .

Vampires are under attack and humans have newer weapons and tools to protect them .

Bill seeing thre future Eric now with the Gov daughter .

Sookie jason Grandpa the fairies fighting off a 2000 yr okd vampier who wants them all dead

Last edited by Logan; 06-23-2013 at 10:42 PM