Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-12-2008, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Um, the title of the first one is 'Wicked: Witch' Or you can get the first two books in one, thats what o brought when i was in the US.
Check out this

The Writers released the books separately a few years ago, but then.. they combined them later.

The worst cliffhanger? Oh my that's a hard question..
I may have to think about that one.

I was surprised the library had them, i only looked them up on the online Catalogue a few days ago.. i didn't think they would.

Mm, Pizza! Yum! What kind of Pizza do you like?

Yeah, i can;t wait to read the books..

Oh, i'm curious about something... how long do we temp this board? I wasn't sure how long it goes for, in regards to new boards.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A friend of mine just stopped by. It was great to see her again. Sadly she'll be leaving for Barcelona at the end of the month

Thanks the link

Take your time!

I love all kinds of pizza... veggie, Hawaii, with salami and garlic What#s your favourite topping?

Quiet some time. The opening will be posted about a month after the show started airing. So the temp mods will be around for about another 5 to 6 weeks
Old 09-12-2008, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, that's sad.

I only eat one kind of pizza, Hawaiian.. Always have..

Okay, that's cool. I was just wondering.. since i have never temped a New board before. But that would make sense..
Old 09-12-2008, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is I am going to miss her

I loved that one as kid... but lately I love all kinds

We do make a difference between a 'New board' and a new fall tv show board. On a regular board an opening will be posted after a month, on a fall tv show board a month after the first episode aired. This way the posters have a chance to get to know the show and see if they are really interested. Sometimes you love the trailer and the pilot but don't love the show as much as you expected
Old 09-12-2008, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's true. Because sometimes the show isn't as you expect it to be.
It's very wise to wait a month til after the show has premiered, like as you said.. so the show can gain a following and to have people posting and interested in the show.

I never strayed, i don 't know why. I can't see to like any other Pizza.
What other kinds of foods do you like?

Just curious, what shows do you watch?
Old 09-12-2008, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly

Uhm... I pretty much eat everything. I love pasta, veggies, salad, potatoes, I don't eat a lot of meat but enjoy it every once in awhile, ice cream during the summer and cookie during the winter What about you?

On air? Or past shows as well?
Old 09-12-2008, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Heh, oh Pasta! one of my fav foods.

I love Chicken.. it will prob be my fav thing to eat, I love meat. But it depends on what kinds though.
I won't eat Onions.. unless, this is going to sound wierd,.. unless i can't see them.. if i can't see them, i won't know they are there
I hate Broccolli. Any spicy food i hate, i don't have spicy tastebuds.

I love Icecream.. preferrably Chocolate, i have this thing for chocolate.. Its my weak link.

Um, i guess both?
Old 09-12-2008, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I eat everything you mentioned above & like it.

Chocolate is yummy I bought some today

Oh boy... seriously?! That would a very very long list
Shows I watch/watched at least a season include Alias, Babylone 5, BSG, Bones, Buffy, Angel, Dark Angel, Charmed, Doctor Who, Firefly, Friends, Grey's Anatomy, Gilmore Girls, The OC, Instant Star, JAG, OTH, The Pretender, Scarecrow and Mrs King, X-Files, Wonderfalls, Star Trek: TNG, DS9, House, Life on Mars, Charlies Angels, Hardcastle and McCormack, Hill Street Blues, Angel, CSI, CSI NY, Highlander, Due South, Tru Calling, The Dresden Files, Jack & Bobby, La Femme Nikita... thats all I can remember off hand

You?
Old 09-12-2008, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, chocolate is my drug of choice I brought some today too... its all gone though... usually doesn't last long ..with me around.

Hah wow.. I watch/watched some of those.. here is mine.. Warning it will be long.

Buffy, Angel, Alias (all of the final season, bits and pieces of previous ones), Instant Star, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Beverly Hills 90210, New: 90210, Fringe, True Blood, Gilmore Girls (off and on), Tru Calling, Supernatural, Charmed, Party of Five, Melrose Place, Dawsons Creek, Laguna Beach (S1-2), The 4400, jericho, Kyle XY, Greek, The Secret life of the American teenager, Lost, HEX, House, Reunion, Degrassi: Junior High & TNG, Damages, Veronica Mars, The OC, That 70's show, Summerland, October Road, Moonlight, Blood Ties, Roswell, Friends, South Of Nowhere, The Best years, Smallville, Greys Anatomy, The Nine, ugly Betty, Heroes, Friday night Lights, Brothers & Sisters, Chuck, Criminal Minds, Law and Order: SVU & CI, NCIS, desperate Housewives, Prison Break, Home and Away (Australian show)

Thats all i remember right now ... Sorry you asked? Hah
Old 09-12-2008, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We are tv show addicts
Old 09-12-2008, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

Google hates meeeee.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

We so are!.. We have no Lives!

'Hi I'm Jen, and i'm a TV Addict' I admit it..
Old 09-12-2008, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love to Burn (View Post)
We so are!.. We have no Lives!

'Hi I'm Jen, and i'm a TV Addict' I admit it..

I am Andie and so am I

Aw, what's up Isa?
Old 09-12-2008, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

The yearbook team has its own google group but I can't access it because it won't let me confirm the invitation I got and I have no idea why.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm off to bed, i can barely keep my eyes open. But Andie, it's been really fun talking to you!

Isa! Aww, Google can be odd like that.