Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-03-2010, 08:18 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for bringing that over, Mandy! What an amazing milestone!

And Word to Yara and BlueUniverse on the Peter thing. I'm not going to try and get involved, because I say the same thing every time.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshandChristinaCursed (View Post)
Out of all the Fringe boards I go to, nobody ever criticizes Walter for anything. He steals somebody else's child and people are mad at Peter. People love Walter and don't seem to say anything bad about him.

That's my problem, people criticizing Peter but never Walter.

Well, i don't have a problem with peter since he is more than Olivia's boyfriend which some people only see him as.
I have yet to see a forum, where Walter is not criticized and yet he is generally loved. Loving a character doesn't prevent people from criticizing them. I love Walter fiercely, but I have no qualms at pointing out his flaws. The same goes for Peter.

It's more difficult to criticize Olivia, because she has very few or no flaws.

I don't care what people like or criticize other than to see other perspectives. I wonder why you do and why you don't feel comfortable in your love for a character. Why does it depend on what the majority think?
Old 11-03-2010, 08:48 AM
Banned

I guess its a personal problem of mine.

Believe me, I am a fan of peter, I just disagree with his storyline at the moment.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Hey, Patty...please don't come to this board/thread and try to stir up trouble. You've already been warned at the Joshua Jackson board and I'm going to do the same for you here.

If you can't discuss your concerns in a way that's not totally personal to yourself, then please refrain.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

I was watching Over There Pt.2 and one of the scenes I loved was when Peter opened the door and saw alternate Charlie and Olivia. I love how happy he was to see alternate Charlie and how he barely paid attention to Olivia, because he thought she was the alternate one. Charlie fanboying Peter was cute, too
Old 11-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 11-03-2010, 05:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Peter is a little shy with Olivia/Bolivia. Isn't that cute! I hadn't thought about it until you posted it here, but except for a little kiss on the Capitol steps, Bolivia has pretty much made all the moves.

It will be interesting to see if Bolivia's jumping his bones in the last episode makes him more confident with her.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jateryara (View Post)
his character is not ruined. and Peter is my fav character in the show. for me, it didn't ruin his character and storyline with this. so you need to seriously take a chill pill.

it's ok to criticize his actions. in fact, i myself sometimes criticize Olivia's actions. and Walter's. and every character on the show.
giving your opnion on someone's character is way different from hating on them.
ITA. And I don't want to stir up the srs bsns but as a fan whose fav character is Olivia and relates more to her, I get why the SLs are the way the are and I absolutely love Peter.

And the one thing that keeps me coming back to this forum is that every poster in here is pretty level-headed about the characters, SLs, etc.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 11-03-2010, 09:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueUniverse (View Post)
I was watching Over There Pt.2 and one of the scenes I loved was when Peter opened the door and saw alternate Charlie and Olivia. I love how happy he was to see alternate Charlie and how he barely paid attention to Olivia, because he thought she was the alternate one. Charlie fanboying Peter was cute, too
That was a really sweet scene

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 11-03-2010, 10:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Looking good, Peter Bishop in the poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherineusa (View Post)
Peter is a little shy with Olivia/Bolivia. Isn't that cute! I hadn't thought about it until you posted it here, but except for a little kiss on the Capitol steps, Bolivia has pretty much made all the moves.

It will be interesting to see if Bolivia's jumping his bones in the last episode makes him more confident with her.
It should and we'll hate every second of it and we'll scream in frustration: THAT'S NOT YOUR OLIVIA!
Old 11-04-2010, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

Here is the entire cast in single shots:

New Wallpapers of the Cast ~ Fringe Television - Fan Site for the FOX TV Series Fringe

There are different sizes for wallpaper/posters.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Just interviewed Joshua Jackson (aka Pacey!) He now is on FOX's Fringe. Watch at 8pm, see interview during FOX 7 News Edge @ 9.
https://twitter.com/KeriBellacosa

Quote:
Anna Torv and Joshua Jackson on Good Day LA Nov 2010

Last edited by sofiab; 11-04-2010 at 04:13 PM
Old 11-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

I LOVE ME some hallucination!Peter. Josh is playing that role perfectlyyyy. He rocked those scenes tonight. I love that he was the one to make Olivia remember, which could mean more than physically rescuing her. Can't wait for next week!
Old 11-05-2010, 01:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hallucination!Peter was one of the best things, seriously. I didn't expect to like him as much as I did and I liked the episode much better because of him. Joshua was simply great.

On the other hand, I'm finally convinced that Hallucination!Peter is quite different from our Peter, although the snark is very much part of both
Old 11-05-2010, 03:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm really looking forward to the next episode - seems quite Peter-centric. And yeah it's been a treat seeing Peter pop up in the Over There episodes, the car scene with Olivia was awesome.