Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-25-2012, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Episode 4.20 Discussion: Blue Ivy.

4.20: Blue Ivy

SINGER HALEY REINHART GUEST STARS — PJ (guest star Nick Zano) proposes to Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) and Annie (Shenae Grimes) discovers he needs to get married in order to get the rest of his trust fund. Dixon (Tristan Wilds) confesses to Navid (Michael Steger) that he signed a record contract but admits he did not tell Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) because the label didn’t want to sign her. Dixon also accepts a gig to play back up for Haley Reinhart, but doesn’t tell Adrianna. Liam (Matt Lanter) asks Vanessa (guest star Arielle Kebbel) to move out and discovers she has emptied their joint bank account. Gillian Zinser also stars. Stuart Gillard directed the episode written by Terrence Coli (#420).

Old 03-25-2012, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

I'm getting this up now just in case I forget as Chas isn't here to remind me
Old 03-25-2012, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!
Emily
Old 03-27-2012, 03:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 03-27-2012, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

How much did they have to pay Beyonce and Hov to go along with this?

icon
Old 03-27-2012, 05:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh man, Silver is such a major Ho.

Anyone watch the episode? im so grossed out lol.

MKhay
Old 03-27-2012, 06:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Anyone know what the song at the end of the episode was?
Old 03-27-2012, 06:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

who knew girls were that easy after they found out they have cancer?

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 03-27-2012, 06:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbad (View Post)
who knew girls were that easy after they found out they have cancer?
i know right...
i was like WTF. He didn't take a breath before sleeping with another girl.

MKhay
Old 03-27-2012, 06:18 PM
New Fan

adlafhksdjfhaskjdf

Why?! Why 90210 writers?! Why!?!??!
First of all...Liam and Silver? Why can't a guy just ever be there for her for support and not turn out to be her next love interest? And the way the writers went about putting them together was just wrong! (Silver has cancer, so the first guy to be there for her has to be her new guy? It's disgusting) For Liam, he was drinking before they slept together, so for me, he has an excuse...he just rebounded! But Erin Silver...just because Liam was there for you doesn't mean you have to sleep with him! She was completely sober! Sorry Silver, you're a hoe.
Annie and Caleb scenes are freakin awesome! I like how the writers haven't messed up the seminarian's character by immediately falling in love with Annie...He's not a priest yet..there's still hope! But Annie, I love you! She's adorable!
Dixon and Adrianna need to find some ground! Actually, Ade just needs to go back to Navid! I loved their interactions, it reminded me of the good ole days of 90210 when they were together! Dixon's an ass for not telling Ade, but Ade's overreacting as well! These two! And now that cowboy Austin is back and after Ade! Heeeelll nooo! Just go away Austin!
For Navid, it's great to see you again and I hope you stay in 90210 for now on! Screw Princeton....haha. He's still obviously in love with Silver but he needs to realize Ade is the only one for him!
Naomi..I feel like she's in her own world. I feel bad for her cause I don't know or I can't really tell PJ's intentions for marrying her! And Annie needs to tell Naomi about that marriage proposal! Bring Max! Or Ethan! I don't mind!
And lastly, Ms. Ivy Sullivan! I LOVED every scene of you! Great acting! I felt your pain! But please do come back from the ocean! I loved the whole Irish wakening! Totally Raj! I'm so speechless for Ivy scenes! It got me! C'mon 90210! Don't mess up the characters by swapping each one of them to the other! They need to start dating out of their circle of friends! The only ones I approve of are Annie/Liam, Dixon and whoever, Naomi/Max, Silver and whoever, Navid/Ade, Ivy/Raj....well whoever she finds is good also! But this is what I want secretly haha (Annie/Ethan, Dixon/Silver..even though she doesn't deserve him, Naomi/Liam, Navid/Ade, Ivy/Raj) Okay, I'm done! haha
Old 03-27-2012, 06:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhat (View Post)
Why?! Why 90210 writers?! Why!?!??!
First of all...Liam and Silver? Why can't a guy just ever be there for her for support and not turn out to be her next love interest? And the way the writers went about putting them together was just wrong! (Silver has cancer, so the first guy to be there for her has to be her new guy? It's disgusting) For Liam, he was drinking before they slept together, so for me, he has an excuse...he just rebounded! But Erin Silver...just because Liam was there for you doesn't mean you have to sleep with him! She was completely sober! Sorry Silver, you're a hoe.
Annie and Caleb scenes are freakin awesome! I like how the writers haven't messed up the seminarian's character by immediately falling in love with Annie...He's not a priest yet..there's still hope! But Annie, I love you! She's adorable!
Dixon and Adrianna need to find some ground! Actually, Ade just needs to go back to Navid! I loved their interactions, it reminded me of the good ole days of 90210 when they were together! Dixon's an ass for not telling Ade, but Ade's overreacting as well! These two! And now that cowboy Austin is back and after Ade! Heeeelll nooo! Just go away Austin!
For Navid, it's great to see you again and I hope you stay in 90210 for now on! Screw Princeton....haha. He's still obviously in love with Silver but he needs to realize Ade is the only one for him!
Naomi..I feel like she's in her own world. I feel bad for her cause I don't know or I can't really tell PJ's intentions for marrying her! And Annie needs to tell Naomi about that marriage proposal! Bring Max! Or Ethan! I don't mind!
And lastly, Ms. Ivy Sullivan! I LOVED every scene of you! Great acting! I felt your pain! But please do come back from the ocean! I loved the whole Irish wakening! Totally Raj! I'm so speechless for Ivy scenes! It got me! C'mon 90210! Don't mess up the characters by swapping each one of them to the other! They need to start dating out of their circle of friends! The only ones I approve of are Annie/Liam, Dixon and whoever, Naomi/Max, Silver and whoever, Navid/Ade, Ivy/Raj....well whoever she finds is good also! But this is what I want secretly haha (Annie/Ethan, Dixon/Silver..even though she doesn't deserve him, Naomi/Liam, Navid/Ade, Ivy/Raj) Okay, I'm done! haha
Regarding Liam & Silver, Im assuming you didn't see the preview for the next episode. I agree I miss Nav/Ade so much. i thought he was gonna hug her.
The Naomi/PJ SL is so boring. She's so ridiculous, im still wondering why the hell she got engaged to him. They've had like 4 scenes together.

The only scenes that i enjoy are Caleb/Annie. Im excited for them to romantically connect, She's needs a really good guy after how she's been treated this year.

MKhay
Old 03-27-2012, 07:59 PM
New Fan

I'm getting this up now just in case I forget as Chas isn't here to remind me
Old 03-27-2012, 08:49 PM
Loyal Fan

loved it all, but im a big liam & annie fan but my gosh caleb is so sexy ahah!! i feel for silver i guess the pain of knowing you have the gene would make you act the way she did. i just really hope vanessa has effed off i couldnt stand her. is it just me or did navid get really hot? ah

Luke&Lorelai..Lucas&Brooke..Troy&Gabriella..Jay&Erin..Wade&Zoe..Rachel&Finn..Rayna&Deacon

Gilmore Girls..One Tree Hill.. Friday Night Lights #Gonebutnotforgotten
Old 03-28-2012, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Well, that was weird

Silver and Liam doing the nasty just seemed... perculiar, but I guess where they were coming from, in that she's relied on him in the past few weeks and they were both hurt but. Weird

Quote:
Anyone know what the song at the end of the episode was?
Wretch 32 - Don't Go (Feat. Josh Kumra)

Last edited by heartlines; 03-28-2012 at 01:35 PM
Old 03-28-2012, 09:47 PM
New Fan

Here's A Thought

Here's some little fantasy I have running around in my head...I just wanted to share it here, you don't have to read it if you don't want to.

I say, because of Dixon's leave, I hope Navid and Ade rekindle their relationship by simply just remembering how they used to be. Ade does live in that apartment and Navid is crashing there after all. The only 'obstacles' they would have are Austin and Silver. Navid can be his dorky self and remind Ade of how good they were for each other! (kind of like the relationship Dylan and Brenda had in S4 of the original series - they weren't together but they still had chemistry!) Silver, who's banging Liam, can get jealous and try to win Navid back again - but Navid finds about her and Liam and tells her to screw off! Liam gets pissed at Silver and Annie is there to comfort him! Oh yeah! hahaha sorry if this bored you. I just really wanna see Ade and Navid back together and Silver with someone else besides Liam. She doesn't deserve Dixon for the way she treated him in S1 and she sure doesn't deserve Teddy because he's gay, and she doesn't belong with Navid because they don't have anything in common and are boring! afldfajslfkja;fd