Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-11-2015, 12:23 PM
Elite Fan

I know right? I don't think any of their ratings have been stellar this year so it's like they just said screw it, renew them all

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-11-2015, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

There's a couple shows that I think did pretty well for the CW but most of them tanked and in comparison to other networks, CW shows always suck the big one

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-11-2015, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Happily surprised Reign was renewed! I also like Jane the Virgin, but I wanted Reign back so bad! Laurie better fix Frary!

icon
Old 01-11-2015, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

I've never seen JTV but I always see man candy from that show all over my tumblr dash

I second that on fixing Frary though

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-12-2015, 01:48 AM
Elite Fan

How was B99?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-12-2015, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Chas I watched the first three eps of S3 of Shameless last night and I cannot believe what Frank is doing to Carl. I mean, I knew he was a rat bastard but this is a new low, even for him he's just terrible

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

I know, season three is actually my least favourite season. What do you think of the rest of it?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-12-2015, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

There's aspects I enjoy and ones that I could do without I really hate the Jimmy storyline and I now see what you mean about Mandy being shoved down our throats. I was glad when Lip told her to go home and thought they might lighten up on her screen time after that but nope instead Lip apologized and now she's back to being on constantly

I am really enjoying the Mickey/Ian storyline though. Which is nice because I wasn't really liking Ian too much in the second season. I liked him in the first but then the way he treated Lip in S2 rubbed me the wrong way. I really like Mickey a lot too, I feel like he's kind of an underrated gem who should be on more.

And of course I'm enjoying Kev/V as per usual. It's been really sweet to see V's gradual growth on the subject of kids from the beginning where she was a bit cold and didn't want kids to this more vulnerable V who would do anything to have a baby with Kev. I was enjoying the sl of their struggle to conceive up until the insertion of V's mother because, I'm sorry, but I find that absolutely sickening

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-12-2015, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah the Jimmy storyline was awful but the Mandy one was the worst. The actress was awful and I don't care what anyone says she only became a focal point because the actress and actor who plays Lip were dating. Her storyline gets worse as the season goes on.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-12-2015, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

It's not like Jimmy was ever the model boyfriend but at least before it was clear that he cared about Fiona whereas now it's like he can't be bothered. Off cheating half the time and when he is around, he's kind of a tool

I liked the first actress that played Mandy alright but the second one is terrible and the character isn't even that interesting anyway

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

I know, I feel the writers lost all interest in Jimmy and Karen after season one and decided to just do whatever it took to get rid of them without anyone caring. They didn't even try to make them relatable or layered. They just made them utterly unlikeable.

Mandy is the worst. She has some cute moments with Ian but even that's ruined by Ian then thinking that Lip should LOVE HER. Nothing about Lip's relationship with her makes me think he loves her.

What episode you on now?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-12-2015, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I know, I feel the writers lost all interest in Jimmy and Karen after season one and decided to just do whatever it took to get rid of them without anyone caring. They didn't even try to make them relatable or layered. They just made them utterly unlikeable.
So I gather Karen doesn't come back then??

Quote:
Mandy is the worst. She has some cute moments with Ian but even that's ruined by Ian then thinking that Lip should LOVE HER. Nothing about Lip's relationship with her makes me think he loves her.
I definitely don't think Lip loves Mandy. As terrible as this sounds to say, I think she's just easy sex to Lip. I mean, he's a teenage boy who had his heart broken in a pretty vile way by Karen and Mandy's not exactly the kind of girl a guy is gonna try to put himself back together for. There's class and there's trash and I think it's pretty clear to Lip and everyone else which Mandy is..Just sayin'

Quote:
What episode you on now?
I'm about to finish 306 before I have to start cleaning

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-12-2015, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

I won't spoil you re Karen.

Quote:
I definitely don't think Lip loves Mandy. As terrible as this sounds to say, I think she's just easy sex to Lip. I mean, he's a teenage boy who had his heart broken in a pretty vile way by Karen and Mandy's not exactly the kind of girl a guy is gonna try to put himself back together for. There's class and there's trash and I think it's pretty clear to Lip and everyone else which Mandy is..Just sayin'
True that. Plus Lip needs a challenge. He was crazy about Karen because she had him running in circles and was a complicated mess. If she'd been really into him then Lip wouldn't have cared. Mandy is just posessive and crazy.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-12-2015, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Agreed. I'd like to see Lip find a girl who will challenge him the way Karen did but actually would care about him at the same time. So far he's only had polar opposite extremes. Karen who was interesting and had to be chased but was intentionally cruel and at the end of the day didn't give a crap about him and Mandy who jumped right into it easy as can be but has no interest factor what so ever and won't let him live his own life. The boy needs to find a balance

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Shameless got renewed today and even better is that at the rate you're going you'll be watching season five with me in no time

Season four is brilliant.

My Tumblr
My Twitter