Old 11-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

love the OP

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-10-2013, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
love the OP
Yeah, I just kept it the same because I'm not real good with formatting and I didn't wanna muck it all up

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 11-10-2013, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Tftnt!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 11-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Yw

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 11-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the start.

It's breaking my heart to watch Betrayal now. The seventh episode is one of the saddest I've ever seen on TV.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:09 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

Chas, did you give up on Brooklyn 99 or are you still watching?

Once Upon A Time: Peter Pan and Hook need to show up at my house and just say stuff in their charming accents. Ariel is a ditz, but I kinda love that.

New Girl: Fated! Sick of these triangles.

Tomorrow People: I definitely prefer John to Stephen after hearing John's backstory, but Cara's starting to tick me off....

icon
Old 11-10-2013, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)

Once Upon A Time: Peter Pan and Hook need to show up at my house and just say stuff in their charming accents. Ariel is a ditz, but I kinda love that.
gotta love them accents and yeah Ariel is a total ditz but the actress has perfected that kinda role to an art

Quote:
New Girl: Fated! Sick of these triangles.
I'm so sick of it too and I reeeeally hope that spoiler doesn't end up coming true..It has to be Schmidt, it just has to!!

Have you heard anything about that??

But please no more love triangles, I get enough of that in daytime television

Quote:
Tomorrow People: I definitely prefer John to Stephen after hearing John's backstory, but Cara's starting to tick me off....

Haven't seen the latest episode but I've preferred John from the start..All these H2o stars joining the CW is making me nostalgic

ETA: Looks like The Client List has officially been canceled

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 11-11-2013 at 12:34 PM
Old 11-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Chas, did you give up on Brooklyn 99 or are you still watching?
No I'm still watching. It has me in stitches. Are you still watching?

Quote:
Ugh what is she playing at? She seems to be looking for any excuse to run to Stephen. Peyton List is beautiful but she looks years older then the high school age and as far as I know Cara is meant to be in her early twenties yet she's willing to ditch her mega hot boyfriend (who's crazy about her) for a kid? A kid who doesn't seem that into her either.

Ugh not smooth Cara, not smooth.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-11-2013, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

I know the CW loves their love triangles but I really wish they had just made Cara like a big sister/mentor to Stephen rather than the girl playing both sides.

It's been so long since I've seen a genuine platonic guy/girl friendship like the one Lucas/Hayley had on OTH. Don't get me wrong, I love my romance as much as the next girl but I really miss the friendships.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 11-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

I know, I hate that they have to make everything romantic... even when there's no real basis for it.. It feels so forced and unnecessary.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know, I hate that they have to make everything romantic... even when there's no real basis for it.. It feels so forced and unnecessary.
Exactly..I mean, romance is great and all but it should only happen when it makes sense for the characters and the story. Especially when it's a show that's not even remotely about romance like TP..I mean, it's a freaking action show cmon lol

They did the same thing with Nikita. It's not too bad but still it's an action show and they tend to put way too much emphasis on the romantic ships.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 11-11-2013, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm so sick of it too and I reeeeally hope that spoiler doesn't end up coming true..It has to be Schmidt, it just has to!!

Have you heard anything about that??

But please no more love triangles, I get enough of that in daytime television
Spoiler:

But seriously. Schmidt did a bad thing, and there's never an excuse for cheating, but he didn't want to hurt Elizabeth and he definitely wasn't expecting CeCe to lay down an ultimatum. I just think Schmidt doesn't think. But since Cece almost had a baby/engagement with him in s1, and she called off her wedding in s2, it's just gotta be Schmidt. Most of her other relationships are about the physical, but S/C has that extra component both of them need.

1.05 of Tomorrow People broke my heart. I'm worried less about Stephen/Cara, than the fact that Cara
Spoiler:
The ep made me really appreciate both boys, particularly Stephen, and question Cara's moral code. Then again, 1.03 makes me understand her. I mean, who are the good guys? I did love that last moment with S/Astrid so yeah, I think they should get a chance and Cara/John can fix whatever they need.

I'm still watching 99, Chas, but I'm behind an ep.

icon
Old 11-11-2013, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

I want to be on board with John/Cara but I feel like she's looking for any excuse to run to Stephen. She undermines John in front of everyone when he's meant to be their leader. I feel like she'll easily change her beliefs and never question Stephen yet she'll take issue with whatever John does.

And all of this when Stephen doesn't even appear to be that into her.

Quote:
I'm still watching 99, Chas, but I'm behind an ep.
I love it think that it's so funny

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-11-2013, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
I hope so because
Spoiler:

Quote:
But seriously. Schmidt did a bad thing, and there's never an excuse for cheating, but he didn't want to hurt Elizabeth and he definitely wasn't expecting CeCe to lay down an ultimatum. I just think Schmidt doesn't think. But since Cece almost had a baby/engagement with him in s1, and she called off her wedding in s2, it's just gotta be Schmidt. Most of her other relationships are about the physical, but S/C has that extra component both of them need.
What Schmidt did was terrible, no question and I do think time apart is necessary so he can learn from it because if Cece had just taken him back, it would have sent Schmidt the message that he could get away with that kinda crap which is this way, as painful as it may be, will make Schmidt a better man.

Cheating is inexcusable but Idk, I guess I just kind of have a soft spot Schmidt because despite his own selfish tendencies, his cowering out of the ultimatum was rooted in him genuinely not wanting to hurt either girl and in classic Schmidt fashion, he panicked.

I know this sounds silly but in a way he kind of reminds me of Kelso from That 70's Show in the sense that he's like a lovable dog that just really never thinks things through.

Totally agree on their relationship though. I think Schmidt was the first and only guy Cece was ever in it for more than just the sex with and Schmidt is the only guy that sees past the glory of the model image to the person inside.

Quote:
1.05 of Tomorrow People broke my heart. I'm worried less about Stephen/Cara, than the fact that Cara
Spoiler:
The ep made me really appreciate both boys, particularly Stephen, and question Cara's moral code. Then again, 1.03 makes me understand her. I mean, who are the good guys? I did love that last moment with S/Astrid so yeah, I think they should get a chance and Cara/John can fix whatever they need.
I still have to watch the latest ep but I think it's the type of show where there are definitely going to be those "grey" characters that can't be defined as good or evil because they are a little bit of both.

I'm hoping Cara is more good than anything but I think she definitely has some anger issues. I'd like to see her come face to face with her father at some point so she could possibly resolve some of those issues

Quote:
I want to be on board with John/Cara but I feel like she's looking for any excuse to run to Stephen. She undermines John in front of everyone when he's meant to be their leader. I feel like she'll easily change her beliefs and never question Stephen yet she'll take issue with whatever John does.

And all of this when Stephen doesn't even appear to be that into her.
I think John/Cara have chemistry but more than anything, I'm a John fan so if Cara doesn't treat him right then I think he should let her go.

I don't ship either couple though and tbh, I'd be perfectly fine if they all stayed single

my tumblr|| Jess