jordan ○ icon
Old 08-20-2013, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Yeah that really is a great OP

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-20-2013, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like it too.

Y'all still watching Big Brother? This season is freaking terrible. So so bad.
Old 08-20-2013, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincerely, Me. (View Post)
I like it too.

Y'all still watching Big Brother? This season is freaking terrible. So so bad.
I am but I'm rooting against pretty much everyone at this point

This season is an abomination of epic proportions

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-20-2013, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Right? Like, I loathed season 9 but I would ALMOST take that one over this one.

Aaryn, Amanda, and Helen.. I can't.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Just finished watching PLL!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-20-2013, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Right? Like, I loathed season 9 but I would ALMOST take that one over this one.
Same here. I'd pretty much take anything over this season Aside from the fact that the HG's all suck, the game in general is pathetic at this point because no one makes a single big move and it's all just pointless, that's what it's been reduced to, sadly.

Quote:
Aaryn, Amanda, and Helen.. I can't.
Exactly and it's really sad because I use to want Aaryn out above all others but now they're all so terrible that I just can't choose especially between these three. Helen's all "You know me, I'm guns blazing" and I'm like "I do know you and that's just not true"

All the ones who actually had potential have been evicted and now this pitiful group of insects is what we're left with I hate them. All.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyboy11 (View Post)
Just finished watching PLL!
From tonight??

I just finished last week's ep

I'm so behind on my shows

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-20-2013, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Same here. I'd pretty much take anything over this season Aside from the fact that the HG's all suck, the game in general is pathetic at this point because no one makes a single big move and it's all just pointless, that's what it's been reduced to, sadly.
Yes, everything sucks. Even the fricken showmances AND friendships suck. (Aside from Howard/Candice.) Like usually I can continue watching a season if there are some cute friendships and what not, but nooope. The legit only reason why I continue watching is because I can't wait to see them all get evicted. LOL.

Quote:
Exactly and it's really sad because I use to want Aaryn out above all others but now they're all so terrible that I just can't choose especially between these three. Helen's all "You know me, I'm guns blazing" and I'm like "I do know you and that's just not true"
Yes, holy crap and they all think that they are some kind of masterminds. Helen with her stupid pep talks and over the top happiness for everyone, Aaryn with her "omg I win so much I have to get all the blood on my hands" and Amanda with her "every person I've wanted gone so far has been evicted."

Quote:
All the ones who actually had potential have been evicted and now this pitiful group of insects is what we're left with I hate them. All.
Yeah I mean sometimes at the end of the season I won't like anyone but there will be someone that I dislike the least so I root for them, but in this season I legit hate them all so much I can't even.
Old 08-20-2013, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes, everything sucks. Even the fricken showmances AND friendships suck. (Aside from Howard/Candice.) Like usually I can continue watching a season if there are some cute friendships and what not, but nooope. The legit only reason why I continue watching is because I can't wait to see them all get evicted. LOL.
Aww Howie/Candice I miss them so much. I even had them as my icon for a while there but after they were both evicted it just made me sad.

I'm right where you are though with the show. The only thing I have left to hold onto is the chance to see their smug faces turn sour when they realize their ass is grass

Quote:
Yes, holy crap and they all think that they are some kind of masterminds. Helen with her stupid pep talks and over the top happiness for everyone, Aaryn with her "omg I win so much I have to get all the blood on my hands" and Amanda with her "every person I've wanted gone so far has been evicted."
Exactly. They're all so damn obnoxious and Helen's reaction to Elissa not wanting to go to jury was so pathetic and of course, in true Helen fashion, she had to immediately go rat her out to the rest of the house and be all "what about me" yes Helen because It's ALL about you isn't it now?? and then she kept saying "I just can't help her any longer" and I'm like you stupid biatch, you don't wanna help Elissa, you just want her to be there with her vote to help your sorry ass

I literally can not stand Amanda but it did make me laugh when she was all "Don't worry Helen, Elissa's not the target, you are..Silly girl"

but other than that, I hate Amanda just as much, if not more so and I really can't stand the fact that she's so secure in her position in the house and will mostly win this whole thing. If she does, I will pull out all my hair I swear

Quote:
Yeah I mean sometimes at the end of the season I won't like anyone but there will be someone that I dislike the least so I root for them, but in this season I legit hate them all so much I can't even.

Yeah, there's usually at least one person that I can tolerate enough to be okay with them winning but these people are all like freaking vultures and they make HG's from past seasons that I absolutely despised look good

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-20-2013, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Aww Howie/Candice I miss them so much. I even had them as my icon for a while there but after they were both evicted it just made me sad.
They were precious, Howard was a class act and Candice was fabulous. Poor bb's. ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS SEASON.

Quote:
Exactly. They're all so damn obnoxious and Helen's reaction to Elissa not wanting to go to jury was so pathetic and of course, in true Helen fashion, she had to immediately go rat her out to the rest of the house and be all "what about me" yes Helen because It's ALL about you isn't it now?? and then she kept saying "I just can't help her any longer" and I'm like you stupid biatch, you don't wanna help Elissa, you just want her to be there with her vote to help your sorry ass
Haha right? At first I was like yeah that's kind of stupid for Elissa to do that, but then Helen went all psycho and badmouthed her like crazy, wtf? That's not going to help you Helen.. and the fact that she thinks she's going to be in final 2 no matter what.. ha.

Quote:
I literally can not stand Amanda but it did make me laugh when she was all "Don't worry Helen, Elissa's not the target, you are..Silly girl"

but other than that, I hate Amanda just as much, if not more so and I really can't stand the fact that she's so secure in her position in the house and will mostly win this whole thing. If she does, I will pull out all my hair I swear
That made me laugh too, it's annoying how her DR's are funny sometimes but she's so infuriating with everything else. Especially with McCrae and how she thinks that he should just throw competitions for her.. shutup Amanda. If I had to pick who is going to win this season I'd say McCrae.. meh.

Quote:
they make HG's from past seasons that I absolutely despised look good
Exactly, I thought the last couple of seasons weren't that great, but compared to this season they were wonderful.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They were precious, Howard was a class act and Candice was fabulous. Poor bb's. ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS SEASON.
Completely agree. Howard is the kind of man that's like a dream come true to women everywhere He's a true gentleman and respectable in every way. He's strong yet sensitive, very tolerant and more forgiving than I could ever be. The mean girls on the show are the types to completely shatter your faith in the human race and then Howard swoops in a restores it in a nano sec and Candice is freaking awesome, even when she's going to battle, she's just awesome and fierce. Loved her pre-eviction squabble with Amanda when she was accused of being MVP and she was like yeah that's right I'm MVP, all day all night I'ma put you up gotta love her fire

Quote:
Haha right? At first I was like yeah that's kind of stupid for Elissa to do that, but then Helen went all psycho and badmouthed her like crazy, wtf? That's not going to help you Helen.. and the fact that she thinks she's going to be in final 2 no matter what.. ha.
That was honestly a really stupid thing for Elissa to say to anyone in that house period but Helen making it all about her is even more stupid and really annoying to boot. She all walked into the HOH already crying and goes "I don't want you guys to see me cry" uhh yes you did or you wouldn't have walked in CRYING lol

Quote:
That made me laugh too, it's annoying how her DR's are funny sometimes but she's so infuriating with everything else. Especially with McCrae and how she thinks that he should just throw competitions for her.. shutup Amanda. If I had to pick who is going to win this season I'd say McCrae.. meh.
Amanda's so damn stupid about wanting McCrae to throw comps and then crying herself a freaking river of pity when he doesn't. She's always comparing their relationship to Jeff/Jordan's and Brendon/Rachel's and it's like seriously, what exactly has transpired to make you think you two will ever be on par with those two couples like ever?? and to be fair McCrae has thrown quite a few, it's just that she's so terrible that even the lowest expectations are above her head and really if you suck THAT bad you shouldn't be here anyway

Quote:
Exactly, I thought the last couple of seasons weren't that great, but compared to this season they were wonderful.
Same here. I'd do anything to have back the old scum that I only wanted to kill once in order to spare me this new level of scum that I want to send straight to hell over and over again

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-20-2013, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Completely agree. Howard is the kind of man that's like a dream come true to women everywhere He's a true gentleman and respectable in every way. He's strong yet sensitive, very tolerant and more forgiving than I could ever be. The mean girls on the show are the types to completely shatter your faith in the human race and then Howard swoops in a restores it in a nano sec and Candice is freaking awesome, even when she's going to battle, she's just awesome and fierce. Loved her pre-eviction squabble with Amanda when she was accused of being MVP and she was like yeah that's right I'm MVP, all day all night I'ma put you up gotta love her fire
Yeah he held it together so well in there! Even though I'm not religious I found it extremely sweet when he was praying with/for people and that he kept his faith at a very positive and endearing level. He was a great balance for Candice as well, as was her for him. I really hope they stay friends after this. & Yes Candice before eviction was perfect. Her speech was also the best one this season imo.

Quote:
Amanda's so damn stupid about wanting McCrae to throw comps and then crying herself a freaking river of pity when he doesn't. She's always comparing their relationship to Jeff/Jordan's and Brendon/Rachel's and it's like seriously, what exactly has transpired to make you think you two will ever be on par with those two couples like ever?? and to be fair McCrae has thrown quite a few, it's just that she's so terrible that even the lowest expectations are above her head and really if you suck THAT bad you shouldn't be here anyway
She's so annoying, like c'mon this is a one person game.. you have to win the competitions all on your own bud. & God she's so dumb when she gets in fights and then thinks that she did nothing wrong and McCrae is sitting there like SHUTUP. STOP. Lmao her comparing them to JJ is downright insulting.

Quote:
Same here. I'd do anything to have back the old scum that I only wanted to kill once in order to spare me this new level of scum that I want to send straight to hell over and over again
This. Really hoping next season they ditch the racists and non-game players otherwise I might be done and just watch BB Canada.