Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2016, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Oh. How many episodes behind are you?
Well it's been awhile since I watched a full episode so I cant even be sure. Adam's memorial was the last scenes I watched.
Old 09-15-2016, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No interest since Adam's "death"
I'm finally caught up. It has been good for thee past three episodes. Of course I dislike seeing Chloe's fake nonsense but everything else has been great!

Loved Dylan, Jack finally getting up, and Billy proving his love and Ashley in a tough spot. Even loved Colin/Jill... Colin choosing Jill over money, that was a refresher.
Old 09-15-2016, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Yeah Adam's "death" is likely a huge factor in my lack of interest but I'm behind on alot of the other soaps too so it might just be a general lack of interest in watching any of them right now.
Old 09-15-2016, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Y&R is actually the only SOAP I'm actively looking at right now.
I'm months behind on GH.
3 episodes behind on B&B and I only watched it for the Raya scenes but fast forward passed the whole episode besides their scenes because it was ridiculous to hear the same speeches.
I'm a week behind on DAYS, fast forward and just deleted a lot of episodes from last week.

So, yeah Y&R is my main one right now...
Old 09-15-2016, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

I dont know the last full Y&R episode I watched but I'm gonna try do a catch-up on this weeks to see the affair exposed.
I'm 2 weeks behind on GH, possibly 3 weeks behind on Days and 4 episodes behind on B&B.
Old 09-15-2016, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can tell you for sure this week is good although I'm not sure if you'll be able to handle watching Chloe.
Old 09-15-2016, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

Well I'm sure you've realized I despise Chloe for the Adam stuff but if she's telling Nick to get lost then I'm okay with her for that.
Old 09-15-2016, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not because she's just fake right now. The person who is responsible for all of this shouldn't give any advice.

Old 09-15-2016, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

Everyone should leave Chelsea alone. As bad as Anita is I think that's who Chelsea needs around right now not Chloe or Nick.
Old 09-16-2016, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with you, they need to leave her alone for now
Jack laided the smackdown on Billy and Phyllis
Old 09-16-2016, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't see what anyone is doing bad to Chelsea.

Someone on twitter made a great point, I 10000% agree with Jack reaction to Billy/Phyllis HOWEVER, why couldn't he treat Victor the same way?
What Victor did to him is worst, he was forced to sleep with Kelly, held hostage on the Island with no food and Victor made him believe he killed some people...

So, why couldn't he punch Victor around like he punched his brother around?
Old 09-16-2016, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't see what anyone is doing bad to Chelsea.

Someone on twitter made a great point, I 10000% agree with Jack reaction to Billy/Phyllis HOWEVER, why couldn't he treat Victor the same way?
What Victor did to him is worst, he was forced to sleep with Kelly, held hostage on the Island with no food and Victor made him believe he killed some people...

So, why couldn't he punch Victor around like he punched his brother around?
Really?! Not even what Chloe's doing? I'm not even saying Nick trying to show he cares is bad just that it rings so false when he never cared until now. Of Chelsea's recent scenes I prefer Chelsea/Sharon over everything else.

It's baffling that Jack's so nicey nice with Victor after the despicable things he's done but maybe the answer to that question is that he expects the worst from Victor so nothing really surprises (maybe even truly effects him anymore ) but Phyllis/Billy's affair is a deeply painful betrayal he didnt see coming or expect.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Really?! Not even what Chloe's doing? I'm not even saying Nick trying to show he cares is bad just that it rings so false when he never cared until now. Of Chelsea's recent scenes I prefer Chelsea/Sharon over everything else.

It's baffling that Jack's so nicey nice with Victor after the despicable things he's done but maybe the answer to that question is that he expects the worst from Victor so nothing really surprises (maybe even truly effects him anymore ) but Phyllis/Billy's affair is a deeply painful betrayal he didnt see coming or expect.
What Chloe is doing is the worst, that's really the main one I'm having in issue with. Well at least with Nick, he was showing compassion even when Adam was alive, and they pretty much fixed a lot of their problems when Adam was in jail.
I didn't really like Chelsea in those Chelsea/Sharon scenes. So, I tried not to bring those up.

It's just stupid though. So, Victor can do anything to him and he doesn't get mad?
Or probably it's the Mal Young effect? probably everything would be going differently if JFP was still a part of the staff.

This affair is going to be interesting because obviously everything will be written differently from how it probably was going to go...
Old 09-16-2016, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I didn't really like Chelsea in those Chelsea/Sharon scenes. So, I tried not to bring those up.

This affair is going to be interesting because obviously everything will be written differently from how it probably was going to go...
Which Chelsea/Sharon scenes are you thinking of? Because the ones I'm refering to also had Dylan and were on the 15th.

Mal's rewrite of the affair makes so much more sense than how it was previosuly being written he's brought the whole thing together. The way Jack slowly found out over a few episodes was so well done.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Which Chelsea/Sharon scenes are you thinking of? Because the ones I'm refering to also had Dylan and were on the 15th.

Mal's rewrite of the affair makes so much more sense than how it was previosuly being written he's brought the whole thing together. The way Jack slowly found out over a few episodes was so well done.
The ones before of that when Chelsea got all pissed with Sharon and everything. The ones with Dylan were a lot better than the ones before when Chelsea was getting on my nerve when Sharon was only trying to help.

It does make more sense HOWEVER, it sort of changes the whole storyline in a way that sort of doesn't at times.
Are we forgetting that Phyllis was going to break up with Jack herself to choose Billy but Jill beat her to it? and she made Phyllis break up with Billy.
Phyllis did fall out of love with Jack before all of this, which was why she was going to walk away....

You know what, this reminds me of when Chuck Pratt took over Y&R in I think late 2013? and Sharon/Adam fans weren't happy because it seemed like they slowly stopped interacting and so much things were just changing and it was so apparent.

Like I love that the affair makes more sense but it sadly wasn't written that way from the beginning so.... yeah, I don't know how to feel because I feel like I'm suppose to make myself have amnesia and pretend that a lot of stuff didn't happen in the sake of the rewriter of what makes more sense...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread