Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2020, 02:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
I've read in several different places about these guys. Were they writers or ex. producers?
They are both writers. Korte is still there as far as I know. Guza left about a decade ago.
tslpsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslpsh (View Post)
Jason and Carly was the couple that Korte will always be obsessed with and the one that got away. It only didn't happen because Steve Burton objected to it at the time. As long as either Korte or Guza are there, Jarly comes first above all their romances, even today. Jason acts more as a father to Carly's kids than his own.
Shame Burton objected IMO. Seeing their scenes from back in the day. They would have been fire.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I've never cared one way or the other about Sam and Jason, but I do feel they would be better if both of them moved on, at least for a while. Chemistry? Happy? Undying love? I just can't see it with these two. If Jason showed more attention to Sam and his son than he does to Carly and Sonny, I might not feel so adamant about them not being together.
Its why I started to hate Jason in 2008. He never puts Sam first ever. It goes Carson/Michael then Sam/kids. Its ridiculous now that Sam has kids of her own now.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
cutie_pie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^And as a Sam and Jason and JaSam fan I gotta say I was cheering on Kristina as she told Sam all of that.
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 03:42 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
^And as a Sam and Jason and JaSam fan I gotta say I was cheering on Kristina as she told Sam all of that.
I was too! Really want to see where that particular conversation goes when GH gets back. Hope it's not dropped as they move on. Want to see if Sam took notice and learned something in what Kristina told her.
nashville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^It would be a nice follow up for sure. It's true, we as fans even JaSam fans see it. Jason jumps to Carly's and Sonny's every demand. I adore the Jason/Michael relationship but his kids (Jake and Danny) should come before any of them including Michael and Wiley.
Old 06-13-2020, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie_pie04 (View Post)
Its why I started to hate Jason in 2008. He never puts Sam first ever. It goes Carson/Michael then Sam/kids. Its ridiculous now that Sam has kids of her own now.
Agree. Such a weird twisted dynamic that Sam is expected to accept.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 06-13-2020, 05:44 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
^It would be a nice follow up for sure. It's true, we as fans even JaSam fans see it. Jason jumps to Carly's and Sonny's every demand. I adore the Jason/Michael relationship but his kids (Jake and Danny) should come before any of them including Michael and Wiley.
True. I felt so sorry for Danny at Violet's birthday party when Danny wanted to spend time with his father so badly, but was IMO brushed aside. I know. I know. Jason felt he had no choice in having to stay away from Sam, but that should Not have stopped him from spending some kind of quality time with his son. It made me so angry when they had those sweet scenes with Carly and Donna. Going so far as to have Jason hold Donna. When these scenes happen, Jason comes across as a jerk to me and I don't like this character at all.
nashville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 06:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Luke was obviously spiraling out of control, but he was totally right about Jason's parenting (or lack thereof) here

Old 06-13-2020, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
True. I felt so sorry for Danny at Violet's birthday party when Danny wanted to spend time with his father so badly, but was IMO brushed aside. I know. I know. Jason felt he had no choice in having to stay away from Sam, but that should Not have stopped him from spending some kind of quality time with his son. It made me so angry when they had those sweet scenes with Carly and Donna. Going so far as to have Jason hold Donna. When these scenes happen, Jason comes across as a jerk to me and I don't like this character at all.
I agree and even if him and Sam aren't suppose to be near each other there's always Sonny, Michael, Carly, Molly and so on to bring Danny (and even Scout if it came down to it) between Jason and Sam. You cannot keep a child from his/her parent(s). Unless they're a complete danger which really Sam nor Jason is.
Old 07-05-2020, 12:20 AM
Loyal Fan

GH
Sonny/Carly
Jason/Sam
Jason/Liz
Nikolas/Emily
Franco/Liz

AMC
Ryan/Greenlee
JR/Babe
Anton/Anyone

DOOL
John/Marlena
Shawn/Belle
Old 07-05-2020, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Sonny/Connie
Sonny/Reese
Maxie/Peter
Nikolas/Courtney
Old 09-13-2020, 12:34 AM
Master Fan

Carly/Sonny
Jason/Sam

No redeeming qualities other than nostalgia.
Philanthropist.

Old 09-13-2020, 01:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Carly/Sonny
Jason/Sam

No redeeming qualities other than nostalgia.
No lies told.
Old 09-13-2020, 05:25 AM
New Fan

Hollyoaks. Ste and John Paul and ste and Harry, sienna and Brody, Maxine and dodger
12345me is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread