Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2011, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

i added you to the op partnersin crime & i love the video too!

omg yes todd should def always be wet! i love when todd/roger is in the rain!
Old 09-09-2011, 07:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

New Starr/Todd video; Todd & Starr || In My Daughter's Eyes } - YouTube
Such an amazing song!
Old 09-09-2011, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Gah! Gorgeous.

I've been really happy with how they've reinforced Todd and Starr's bond since RH came back. I believe Todd loves all his kids- even Jack despite Jack being borderline sociopathic and Dani even though she's a howler monkey who Todd's only met for two seconds- but Todd and Starr are special, and they should be. Starr is the love of his life. She's his salvation, his redemption, his heart. It made me glad I wasn't watching at the time, when I go back and find the clips of TSJTodd tossing her down the stairs and then looking at her unconscious at the bottom with no reaction or remorse before turning back around to beat Cole some more. It's not about actor versus actor- TSJ is very capable. It's about how the writing. Look back on this relationship, on what Starr has meant to Todd, and tell me there is ANYTHING this girl could do- get pregnant at 16, run away, lie, be super annoying- that would have any impact on Todd's love for her or view of her. That would make him not care that he hurt her. It's a disgrace to the character, who had this ONE true salvation in his life, that he loved his child no matter what.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

I started watching in 2010, so TSJ Todd was the only one I knew and I liked him. Then, with RH returning, I went back and looked at his old scenes to catch up on his story and the difference was just...O...M...Gosh. I mean, it's drastic. The real Todd and Starr do have such an amazing connection that is so clearly shown and it just wasn't with TSJ Todd. And I agree - the writing was a big part of it. The more I look back, the more I think that MAYBE the writers intentionally messed with the character and wanted RH Todd to come back and fix it...either that or the accidently messed up and had to get RH back to undo all their screw-ups lol.

Thank you for the video comment

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find the clip of Todd admiting that he was sexually abused as a kid? I heard about it from another fan, but couldn't find it on YT...then again, I didn't llook through all the scenes. Not sure what year it happened in...
Old 09-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I believe that happened in 1998 when Todd was faking DID, so it's actually kind of a toss-up if it was true. Peter Manning was definitely abusive- we saw that in real live action- but it was unclear if he was telling the truth about the sexual abuse. But it happened sometime in 98, I'm almost sure of that, and closer to the end of his run at that point.

There are rumors RC had the "impostor" card in his back pocket at least from the time of rapemance, which I sincerely hope he was at least CONSIDERING when he wrote that train wreck of a storyline.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I believe that happened in 1998 when Todd was faking DID, so it's actually kind of a toss-up if it was true. Peter Manning was definitely abusive- we saw that in real live action- but it was unclear if he was telling the truth about the sexual abuse. But it happened sometime in 98, I'm almost sure of that, and closer to the end of his run at that point.

There are rumors RC had the "impostor" card in his back pocket at least from the time of rapemance, which I sincerely hope he was at least CONSIDERING when he wrote that train wreck of a storyline.
sam qouestion todd on court on this todd rather faint and fake DID than admit that

i think it was implay it true but it never confirm it true

i not sure if RC "impostor" card in his back pocket because i think original plan was tsj to be real todd while rh to be fake he did not have real flashback only pics like someome brainwash him
this from someone that want RH to be real todd

i only strat oltl full time when RH but heard Rebecca came back and turn to nuts that try try to kill everybody later she presumed dead and did not affect tsj todd

despite she turn to be nuts she still was kinda todd first love it should affect him

despite tsj made todd role as his own that writing did not and that why he never been todd to me
Old 09-12-2011, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Quote:
because i think original plan was tsj to be real todd while rh to be fake he did not have real flashback only pics like someome brainwash him
No, I don't think this was ever the plan- I think it was just a fake-out. There would have been no drama and no question who was Todd had RHTodd had full blown memories on top of the face and the scar. We already know that "I have a daughter, her name is Starr" and so on were not brainwashing tools for Todd, but for Victor- they drugged Todd and had him repeat his life for Victor, and that's what Todd was remembering. I think the pictures were probably pictures that Irene showed a drugged Todd who pointed out who was who so Victor would know when he got to town- not just the stories, but the faces. I think they knew from the second they hired RH back that he would be playing the real Todd. The pictures were never an indication of what the story really was- they were a fake-out to maintain suspense.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

i agree! i def i'm loving roger back! i love how todd is being with jack & i hope him & blair reunite too!
Old 06-20-2012, 02:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Please add me to the list.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hi. Please add me. I loved RH returned as Todd. He will always be Todd to me.
Todd and Starr have this strong connection as dad and daughter. I'm enjoying his scenes with Carly on GH.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

adding you guys.

I really wish Todd would move away from Heather's orbit. I really love watching him, but hate watching her.

Old 09-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for adding them to the op! I'm glad that Tood is back on my screen!
Old 01-11-2013, 07:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

At times I am glad he is back onscreen too. I can't wait to see what he has planned and why he is in disguise.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love Todd!
Old 01-31-2013, 07:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Todd trying to pull the wool over ferncliff's staff-i love the other personalities, I forgot about Rod
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread