View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 07:39 AM
Cristofle
Fan Forum Star

Gah! Gorgeous.

I've been really happy with how they've reinforced Todd and Starr's bond since RH came back. I believe Todd loves all his kids- even Jack despite Jack being borderline sociopathic and Dani even though she's a howler monkey who Todd's only met for two seconds- but Todd and Starr are special, and they should be. Starr is the love of his life. She's his salvation, his redemption, his heart. It made me glad I wasn't watching at the time, when I go back and find the clips of TSJTodd tossing her down the stairs and then looking at her unconscious at the bottom with no reaction or remorse before turning back around to beat Cole some more. It's not about actor versus actor- TSJ is very capable. It's about how the writing. Look back on this relationship, on what Starr has meant to Todd, and tell me there is ANYTHING this girl could do- get pregnant at 16, run away, lie, be super annoying- that would have any impact on Todd's love for her or view of her. That would make him not care that he hurt her. It's a disgrace to the character, who had this ONE true salvation in his life, that he loved his child no matter what.