Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2006, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

I remember watching GH back then. they were such an amazing couple and for being teenagers, they had a love that most people never find especially at such a young age.

There performance of Romeo and Juliet, was a great scene between them, kind of life imitating art, since they were considered a modern day Romeo and Juliet.
novaleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

I just watched today's episode! Finally.

I loved the robin/sonny scene, it is about time, they met up and shared memories of Stone. These two were so close and it is so sad that they arent part of each others lives anymore and never get any scenes together.

What Sonny did for April was awesome. It was so funny when Sonny walked in with Max and Milo. I really liked how he said it was a gift from Stone, very nice.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:07 AM
Total Fan

How did he get AIDS?

Nayden-fan868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Robin/Stone were the IT couple. It was almost impossible to NOT love them. Their love story was touching, and so incredibaly sad.

Stone got HIV from one of his previous girlfriends who had been a drug addict, I believe.

Last edited by ~Unfaithful~; 08-17-2006 at 06:10 AM
~Unfaithful~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 06:30 AM
Jay
Master Fan

so Stone contracted AIDS the whole time he was with Robin without knowing?
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

Stone began dating Robin Scorpio despite her uncle Mac's warnings to stay away from each other. When Stone became very sick with the flu, Robin took care of him. After Stone assured Robin that he had been tested and was HIV-negative, the two made love. After Robin told Mac what had happened, Mac was furious with both Robin and Stone. But he also decided that he needed to let Robin grow up.

Stone still had the flu and could not get rid of it. He was then tested for HIV again and the test came out positive. Stone was devastated and couldn't bring himself to tell Robin.

When a hit was put out on Sonny, Luke, Brenda, Robin, and Stone, Stone was shot and his blood got on Robin's hands. He tried to wipe it off then he ran off. Robin found him in a motel, the same motel where the two had first made love. Stone then told Robin the terrible news that he had tested HIV-positive (one of his previous girlfriends had been a drug-addict). Dr. Alan Quartermaine ordered both Robin and Stone tested. Robin tested negative, but Stone's test revealed he now had AIDS. Alan started Stone on drug therapy. Afraid of infecting Robin, Stone refused to sleep with her again. When Mac found out that Stone had AIDS, he was furious at first and afraid for Robin. But he came to care for Stone. Robin then got very sick with the flu and tested HIV positive. Brenda, Robin's best friend, took the news hard and broke down.

As Stone's health continued to fail, his eye sight started to fail. But the day of his death he told Robin to go stand near the light of the window. His eyes slowly came into focus and Stone saw Robin one last time before he died. Sonny was devastated since Stone was like his little brother. Brenda also broke down again and was comforted by Sonny. Stone's memorial was held at Sonny's penthouse. Later, Robin, Sonny, and Brenda had Stone cremated and they dropped his ashes off the bridge into the water. Robin then remembered when Stone went bungee jumping off the same bridge.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Man, I loved them so much. They were amazing together. You can find Stone's death clips on YouTube. Still cry when I see them.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

Sarah- amazing recap for all of us, thanks so much!

Stone's memorial was absolutely beautiful. Basically the entire cast of GH was in Sonny's penthouse.

It was really stunning to see everyone there to show their support for not only Robin/Sonny and pay their final respects to Stone, but to me it also showed that all the cast members were standing behind a great storyline and supporting a very important cause which was HIV education.
Old 08-17-2006, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Loved the Patrick/Sonny scene's today! Loved all the great things Sonny said about Robin and how they had a special bond because of Stone.

Another Stone mention from Sonny! I will take all the mentions I can get.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

I'm just so happy that Stone isn't one of the characters that disappeared off the chart.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Stone's memorial was one of the saddest funerals.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
london grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

yeah I am so happy that Stone is still remembered. His funeral as one of the best funeral's ever on GH. really touching.

Stone's birthday is this Sunday, so we should get a mention on Monday!
Old 08-19-2006, 02:03 PM
FGB
Dedicated Fan

I loved the Robin/Sonny scene, oh how i miss those scenes between them. How sweet was it what Sonny did for April in Stone's honor.

Looking forward to more Stone flashbacks and memories.
FGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It seemed like the whole cast was in that scene.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
london grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

I really did seem that way Syd

I was just saying at the GH thread, that the only person I had met from GH was Micheal Sutton. This was when he was still on GH, and he came to a local mall near me. He was absolutely beautiful. I was pretty young, but was just in awe of him. I remember I took lots of pics with him and had keep them for the longest time. I know i have them somewhere, though i havent been able to locate them. I will be so mad at myself if i lost them.

There was also another actor with him and i want to say they were also from GH, or someother ABC soap, but for the life of me, i cant remember who they were, you can really tell who my main focus was there, huh
Reply   Post New Thread