Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2016, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Is the character all over the place with no substance or consistency?
No she's very consistent. Her hatred of Adam is ABOVE all and in a way, I'll say that I appreciate a person hating a character for good reason and not changing their tone. It's just her fake friendship with Chelsea. It's fake because Chloe is responsible for Chelsea husband being "dead" and Chelsea is over there (being naive) and crying to Chloe and everything. Chloe being ridiculous and telling Chelsea to move on, but it's more for Chloe's guilty conscious and her hatred to Adam why she is saying this.

Also, she's now using Kevin, a person who's been nothing but good to her.

I've always been the loudest on in SUPPORT for Chloe's hatred towards Adam, but using Chelsea and Kevin is what I don't like.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

It sickens me that Chloe is trying to push Chelsea into moving on.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Agreed and it's still upsets me that they are making Chelsea so naive. At least with Kevin it makes sense because he's looking at her with lovers blinders.

With Chelsea, I don't get it.

Chloe..... just a mess to watch.
Great job from Elizabeth but that's about it. lol
Old 11-01-2016, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I'm not a big fan of people being fake, manipulating people, and taking advantage for their own selfish needs.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:52 PM
Master Fan

I love/hate to say I told you so but I did say they'd keep Chelsea being naive where Chloe is concerned.
Old 11-02-2016, 01:15 AM
Master Fan

Perhaps they like the actresses working together. Or they just want to repeat the storyline and not have either character change or grow?
Old 11-02-2016, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
No she's very consistent. Her hatred of Adam is ABOVE all and in a way, I'll say that I appreciate a person hating a character for good reason and not changing their tone. It's just her fake friendship with Chelsea. It's fake because Chloe is responsible for Chelsea husband being "dead" and Chelsea is over there (being naive) and crying to Chloe and everything. Chloe being ridiculous and telling Chelsea to move on, but it's more for Chloe's guilty conscious and her hatred to Adam why she is saying this.

Also, she's now using Kevin, a person who's been nothing but good to her.

I've always been the loudest on in SUPPORT for Chloe's hatred towards Adam, but using Chelsea and Kevin is what I don't like.
I don't blame her for her Adam hate. But doing what she did was over the top, even if Delias justice wasn't done Adam would've meet his match one day. If you ask me though, she needs to have some of that hate for Billy (a character who I do like) since he left a child in the car by herself at night. Anything could've happened to her that may not have involved Adam or a car or even death.

I hate how she's using Kevin. I used to love them together but now it's all being built on lies . Kevin and Chelsea do deserve better.
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
I don't blame her for her Adam hate. But doing what she did was over the top, even if Delias justice wasn't done Adam would've meet his match one day. If you ask me though, she needs to have some of that hate for Billy (a character who I do like) since he left a child in the car by herself at night. Anything could've happened to her that may not have involved Adam or a car or even death.

I hate how she's using Kevin. I used to love them together but now it's all being built on lies . Kevin and Chelsea do deserve better.
Actually I have nothing to add but I completely agree with your post!
Old 11-02-2016, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Why would Billy leave a child in a car at night?
Old 11-05-2016, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ If you want to see it, you can watch this. Old school Billy Miller as Billy Abbott...

If we are honest, Chloe should blame Billy as much as Adam. She blamed Billy a lot at first but her hatred for Adam outweigh the hate for Billy because of how Adam lied about everything and kept covering without telling the truth even when he knew he did it.
So, no one knows how it really was for Adam. From Chloe's point of view, Adam was just a careless person who ran over a little girl and never really looked to help her out.... but it didn't really happen that way....

Old 11-06-2016, 04:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

If we are honest, Chloe should blame Billy as much as Adam. She blamed Billy a lot at first but her hatred for Adam outweigh the hate for Billy because of how Adam lied about everything and kept covering without telling the truth even when he knew he did it.
So, no one knows how it really was for Adam. From Chloe's point of view, Adam was just a careless person who ran over a little girl and never really looked to help her out.... but it didn't really happen that way....
That's where I am so confused like I know Adam had a reputation for being ruthless and heartless but I never understood why Chloe was so quick to jump on that without ever having truly knowning Adam for herself. What made her actually believe that he could just run over Delia and know it but do nothing about it? Like really did she somehow twist it in her mind that he did it to get Delia's corneas for Connor?!?! She's legit twisted enough that I could actually see that being exactly how she sees it.
Old 11-06-2016, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well see this is when I'm going to actually defend Chloe a bit, if most of us were in her situation we would believe the same because of Adam covering all the trails that led to him and even was going to run off to Paris with Chelsea and Adam. So, that seems like a guy who's trying to run from the crime he committed.

Chloe sees that bad part. How he gave her fake sympathy and lied to her face about everything.
When you think about it, Adam handled things the exact way Chloe is handling things with Chelsea right now. She knows what she did to Adam but she's lying in her face and acting like she forgave him.

Adam did the same thing, he covered his tracks and kept on lying for months about the crime he committed and what made matters worst is when he returned, he came with a new face...

So... I sort of can see it from Chloe's perspective because of everything Adam did to make himself look so bad during the storyline...
Old 11-07-2016, 02:50 AM
Master Fan

I was half referring to why she instantly hated Adam long before Delia's death ever happened to make her completely hate him. I get why she hated him after Delia but before that she hated him intensely but for no good reason at all (and no her friendship with Chelsea was not an acceptable reason).
Old 11-21-2016, 03:21 AM
Elite Fan

I absolutely hate this storyline for my girl but Chloe Mitchell will always be kickass awesome to me.

And my Ronan/Chloe dream ship is still alive here;

My EH/JB love even made me vid them in their AMC days:

Plenty more on my channel UndeniableProduction.

Last year, I got to spend time with Liz when I was visiting L.A from my home country Sweden, here's a pic I got with my favorite lady.

I first met Liz and Jeff back in 2012 at a fan event in Toronto, which I too went all the way from Stockholm just to meet. I know, call me a true fangirl here But last year, I got to meet just the two of them on my own. I loved it.

{Max&Alec}

Last edited by Undeniable; 11-21-2016 at 03:50 AM
Undeniable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love that you are still here showing Chloe some love! also some videos. will definitely check those out and I agree, the way her character is written right now is really a mess.

Nice you got to meet her though.
Reply   Post New Thread