Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2016, 04:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Ok since I live in the states I can't watch Emmerdale live. I have a question for all those that can.

Considering Aaron's recent self harm and reveal of what Gordon has done to him. Has the show been releasing information such as help lines for the public to call for help or information?
I don't watch live but I do know they mention that type of thing as the end credits roll on specific episodes. A variation of this was said at the end of the January 21st & February 3rd episodes...."And if you've been affected by issues raised in tonights episode you can visit ITV.com/advice for further information."
Old 02-13-2016, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I don't watch live but I do know they mention that type of thing as the end credits roll on specific episodes. A variation of this was said at the end of the January 21st & February 3rd episodes...."And if you've been affected by issues raised in tonights episode you can visit ITV.com/advice for further information."
Oh good, it's such an important subject and I was hoping that the show would help people understand it better. And to help those affected by abuse.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

So many old faces have been returning to the soaps recently. Most notably of my faves Jack Branning and Ryan Malloy on EastEnders.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

I'm looking forward to Holly Barton returning to Emmerdale. Just because I can't wait to see her reaction when it comes to Adam marrying Victoria and baby Johnny.

Spoiler:
Old 02-14-2016, 12:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
So many old faces have been returning to the soaps recently. Most notably of my faves Jack Branning and Ryan Malloy on EastEnders.
Do you know if Ryan is a permanent return?
Wolf Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Eyes (View Post)
Do you know if Ryan is a permanent return?
I don't follow casting news so I don't know if Neil is permanently returning as Ryan. But I do know that Johnny Carter is being recast.
Old 02-14-2016, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

Speakings of Ryans, anyone know if Ryan Hawley renewed his contract with Emmerdale? Considering how popular Robert and Robron are and how well Ryan has fit into the show with the cast. You would think the show would be locking him in for at least a few years.
Old 02-27-2016, 11:50 PM
Loyal Fan

So Warren has been spotted on the Hollyoaks set and now there's speculation he could be returning to the show what do you guys think of this, anyone like him?
Old 02-28-2016, 12:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So Warren has been spotted on the Hollyoaks set and now there's speculation he could be returning to the show what do you guys think of this, anyone like him?
Please no, not Warren coming back again. He was a great character, but it's time for him to be done and gone.
Old 03-04-2016, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Only storyline I'm enjoying on Hollyoaks right now is Trevor and Sienna.
Old 03-11-2016, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

I'd be happy if Neil returned fulltime and Ryan/Stacey reunited because I totally ship them.
Ryan Malloy for full time EastEnders return and reunion with Stacey Branning? | Metro News
Old 03-20-2016, 10:31 AM
Loyal Fan

So it's been confirmed Lindsay is leaving Hollyoaks in the Spring no surprise as once it comes out she's the GHK there's not a lot they can do with her but I wonder if she will be killed, imprisoned or go on the run?
Old 03-20-2016, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

It's about time they wrap up that storyline. I just hope she either dies or goes to prison because I don't want her running off with Joe's son (plus Freddie's unborn kid). It's bad enough she split up Joe/Mercedes so it would be extra cruel if she stole his son too.
Old 03-29-2016, 01:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So it's been confirmed Lindsay is leaving Hollyoaks in the Spring no surprise as once it comes out she's the GHK there's not a lot they can do with her but I wonder if she will be killed, imprisoned or go on the run?
They will probably fake her death and see her getting away in the distance. It seems all Hollyoaks killers get away scot-free.
Old 03-29-2016, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

I find that Holyoaks is usually very predictable with it's storylines so I was very shocked that I was surprised by Jason/Robbie exiting together and Rachel's sudden death (caused by that selfish cow Holly).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
They will probably fake her death and see her getting away in the distance. It seems all Hollyoaks killers get away scot-free.
She teams up with Silas once she's on the run after attacking both Joe and Frankie.