Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Eh, I can buy the prom dress thing. I'm 30 and I still have flower girl dresses from when I was like 4. People keep that kind of stuff.

I'm sure some of ALL of it is embellished just for the sake of drama and entertainment value. I think E! probably doesn't realize how invested soap fans are, to know details about their cast that they haven't put forth in the text of the show itself.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Casandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yes, they do! it's the burning part i don't understand, but ok.
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
didn't kelly break up with mike like a year ago/has been dating someone new for months now? lol. i'm just like, is this even really kelly or is this some fake version of the real her? i can't tell. i used to really love her though.
I dated this guy for a long time, broke up with him... started dating others, but was still never fully over my ex. Because of that, I never really saw the other person as a "boyfriend"... Getting over an 18 year relationship takes a long time. It took me almost 3 years to get over an 11 year one.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Katoushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoushka (View Post)
I dated this guy for a long time, broke up with him... started dating others, but was still never fully over my ex. Because of that, I never really saw the other person as a "boyfriend"... Getting over an 18 year relationship takes a long time. It took me almost 3 years to get over an 11 year one.
does anyone even ever really get over someone they were with for that amount of time? speaking from experience, i feel like they don't, but they can learn to live without them still being a constant. anyway, i'm not denying the hardship of any romantic entanglement ending, i just wish this wasn't kelly's focus. it's obvious kelly will be thrown into the kirsten/farah mix, so... idk. i'm a hardcore farah fan though.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
does anyone even ever really get over someone they were with for that amount of time? speaking from experience, i feel like they don't, but they can learn to live without them still being a constant. anyway, i'm not denying the hardship of any romantic entanglement ending, i just wish this wasn't kelly's focus. it's obvious kelly will be thrown into the kirsten/farah mix, so... idk. i'm a hardcore farah fan though.
True... I think KeMo (and maybe Kirsten) is the reason why most people would watch it. She is more popular due to her Playboy days and DWTS. I guess the producers used her to lure folks in... Hopefully they can change Kelly's focus.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 10-05-2011, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

I don't want this to be her focus either but I don't see how she's any more fake than anyone else on the show when the show itself is obviously fairly scripted and always was going to be because these shows just are. And we have no idea what her involvement will be in the Farah and Kirsten mess. There was like one line in the promo of her being involved and there's no way to know the context. Either way their issues (however embellished they are now) were there before Kelly and Kirsten became friends. It's not her issue so idk why you're taking sides between Farah and Kelly when they may not even have any issues.
without alcohol.
catkirk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

idk, i'm sort of buying nadia's and jp's moms are wacked. and, well, farah really is a demanding/controlling diva. that's been a fact for a decade, lol. at least to me anyway. i really had no idea of kelly's relationship, but she just seems not what i thought she was? like, she seems to be trying so hard to be something other than who she really is. if that makes sense. although, i want to be all, wow, she's so dramatic, but it's quite obvious the gang of them are that too. shockingly. i'm really not trying to bash her though. at all. i don't see why my opinion has to be taken out of context that way. plus, we are allowed to speculate as to what will happen, which going by the promos, kelly seems like a troublemaker. i know i'm a bit of a troublemaker, so more power to her, but how kelly is even involved with kirsten and farah is beyond me. it's not really her business, one. and two, she's obviously bound to take kirsten's side regardless, so.

anywho, the ratings are really crappy, so i think this show could go either way at this point. guess we'll see.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

I didn't say you weren't allowed to. It just seems weird to me that's the part you're focusing on in that drama when it doesn't seem like she has that much of a part of it to me. So.

I hope the ratings get better. I want to keep it.
without alcohol.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

May I just jump in and say that Kirsten and Farah were friends way before Kirsten went to work at GH. And it sounds like to me that their issues started at Days... which means Kelly didn't have a thing to do with any of it.

If anything, it seems like Kelly is trying to mediate between the two, but it doesn't really look like she's going to have a big hand in it. As best I can tell she's not even there when they have the Kirsten/Farah confrontation at the restaurant.
I love you but, I don't even know why
tidbit2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

IA about her mediating in that scene in the promo. That was my thought. She has that tone of voice like, "now let's hear your side of the story, ok, what's yours."
without alcohol.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by catkirk7 (View Post)
It just seems weird to me that's the part you're focusing on in that drama when it doesn't seem like she has that much of a part of it to me.
i never said or even suggested kelly played a role in farah's and kirsten's falling out, but i think it's weird she's all up in their business now when she's clearly kirsten's friend and not farah's. i mean, farah saying kirsten liked to dictate her friends rang true in the first episode with kelly, yet there kelly is amidst kirsten's and farah's drama. of course this is all speculation, but as i was saying, kelly seems like an instigator to me. her comment about bitch fighting or whatever sort of supports that theory as well. either way, i'm entitled to my opinions, so as odd as you may find them, idrc.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

It seems next week we get to see what happened to Kirsten.

- Nina - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Came here to say.... Team Kirsten & KeMo

Old 10-09-2011, 10:46 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I'm really curious to find out what is going on with Kirsten. It's been really surprising quiet about her 'illness'. When Becky was out, we knew exactly what she had. All of this is really mysterious.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Casandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i didn't realize kirsten hasn't been tweeting since august. erm? and i honestly don't know what to think of the whole farah/kirsten drama either after last night. i really do love them both and it's a shame they seem to let both their prides get in the way of a decade plus friendship. i have to admit though, i love that farah and nadia are still so close. plus, i got a jay mention! WOOT!
Reply   Post New Thread