Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2018, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ Heard about that yesterday. Don't get why so quickly...
No answer off. yet but like me this link thinks it was bad ratings.

Days dropped by Bravo unexpectedly

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-18-2018, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If the ratings were bad, isn't that Bravo's fault? Having it so early. I never caught any episodes live, I DVR it...
Old 03-18-2018, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And such a random time to show. Not just the time slot but the time period. Who yearns for those days?
Old 03-19-2018, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Still watching the remainder of the Bravo episodes and Daniel knows that Jennifer is still in love with Jack. I actually do feel bad for Jen because she wants to forgive and trust Jack but she's so conflicted. I do love how regardless of what she feels, she wants Abby to respect and love her father, Jack.
Old 03-19-2018, 05:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Last edited by tslpsh; 03-19-2018 at 10:02 PM
Old 03-19-2018, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Still watching the remainder of the Bravo episodes and Daniel knows that Jennifer is still in love with Jack. I actually do feel bad for Jen because she wants to forgive and trust Jack but she's so conflicted. I do love how regardless of what she feels, she wants Abby to respect and love her father, Jack.
It sucks you don't get to see Jack & Abby finally on good terms with some sweet father/daughter moments.

There are a few.

JnJ of course finally happy.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-19-2018, 08:13 PM
Loyal Fan

The scenes in the cabin with J&J, and Jack's psychology support group session are worth watching in the third run.
Old 03-20-2018, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Jaime, you should be happy with one thing though. Watching them in the 2011 episodes actually gave me desire to want to watch their story again. I forgot where I left off so I am starting the BEGINNING of the Jack/Jennifer story yet again. I watched like an hour of their story yesterday.

I started everything all over though because I forgot where I left off the first time so just wanted to start from scratch.

So the Bravo episodes did make me want to watch them during their first run where they were written at their best.
Old 03-21-2018, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Jaime, you should be happy with one thing though. Watching them in the 2011 episodes actually gave me desire to want to watch their story again. I forgot where I left off so I am starting the BEGINNING of the Jack/Jennifer story yet again. I watched like an hour of their story yesterday.

I started everything all over though because I forgot where I left off the first time so just wanted to start from scratch.

So the Bravo episodes did make me want to watch them during their first run where they were written at their best.
That's Great!

Old 03-21-2018, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I finally get why you are upset with this storyline from 2011... are you freaking kidding me having Jennifer date BOTH Daniel and Jack? so disgraceful. I feel both Jack and Daniel deserves better than that.

Actually feel more for Daniel because he sort of has no chance and he's been good to Jennifer so I guess I understand Abby in that sense... especially if she wants what is best for her mother.

Of course all of this will build to a better Jack and Abby reunion when they are finally on the same track but the whole storyline is a mess.

Sadly it feels like Daniel is more rotatable as well. Even if he has no chance. lol
Old 03-21-2018, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I finally get why you are upset with this storyline from 2011... are you freaking kidding me having Jennifer date BOTH Daniel and Jack? so disgraceful. I feel both Jack and Daniel deserves better than that.

Actually feel more for Daniel because he sort of has no chance and he's been good to Jennifer so I guess I understand Abby in that sense... especially if she wants what is best for her mother.

Of course all of this will build to a better Jack and Abby reunion when they are finally on the same track but the whole storyline is a mess.

Sadly it feels like Daniel is more rotatable as well. Even if he has no chance. lol
I disagree with all of this about Daniel.

I hated him from the moment he was on screen.

It's funny though I didn't hate Emilio.

I thought he was an interesting char. like Jack not like other leading men.

I didn't like him with Jennifer but the dynamics with how diff. Jack & Emilio were & how they showed this made for a lot of fun scenes.

I still can't believe the show had orig. planned Emilio/Jennifer & Jack the interloper.

Old 03-25-2018, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
That's Great!

Pretty banner!
Old 03-26-2018, 06:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
That's Great!

This was a great scene.

Emilio was more watchable because they portrayed him in the show like the buffoon that he was, and not propped to the heavens like Daniel. Well, maybe at first, then they realized what they had in J&J And switched gears.
Old 03-27-2018, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslpsh (View Post)
This was a great scene.

Emilio was more watchable because they portrayed him in the show like the buffoon that he was, and not propped to the heavens like Daniel. Well, maybe at first, then they realized what they had in J&J And switched gears.
I recently saw it for the first time on Twitter thanks to Karen.

Do you think Jack was propped a lot during JnJ first run?

I didn't know Emilio/Jennifer were even supposed to be the couple when I saw edits at any point.

Jennifer is so cute here.

She is so excited Jack is home!

Old 03-28-2018, 09:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I recently saw it for the first time on Twitter thanks to Karen.

Do you think Jack was propped a lot during JnJ first run?

I didn't know Emilio/Jennifer were even supposed to be the couple when I saw edits at any point.

Jennifer is so cute here.

She is so excited Jack is home!

The only thing I would argue about Jack being "propped" is the way they handled Steve and Kayla forgiving him, to the point he wanted Jack as his best man for the wedding.

The Steve/Kayla/Jack dynamic with Jack trying to reform and make it up to his family played more realistically in 1989. Probably due to different writers.

That was a good scene. It's been awhile since I've watched J&J clips, mostly thanks to youtube who's removed them all.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread