Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2016, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I rarely ship child actors so I never thought about it. lol
I guess in the future, years down the line who knows.
Old 07-21-2016, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

They would be SORASED to early 20's. Did I forget to mention that?
Old 07-21-2016, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Gotta look back on the post. lol Luckily for you, in Soaps, child characters usually age rapidly.
One day you can be 2 years old, and in the next month. 20.
Old 07-21-2016, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Well we figured out the ages of both and without any known sorasing of little D he'd be 17 now based on screen birthdate while via some onscreen sorasing on RJ he'd currently be about 16 (I think) so all they'd need to do is SORAS both by a few years to early 20's and cast older actors then bam you got a RJ/little D story perfectly set. Only other adjustment needed would be Hope being changed to the elder sibling but that don't really matter Imo since most the character ages are all kinds of fudged up.
Old 07-24-2016, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

Okay so sorry in advance about the rant.

Now that I've done a month of June/July catch-up I'm seeing that there's just something so off about Wyatt being Bill's #1 son. I always wanted Bill supporting
Wyatt and their father/son relationship being in a good place but not at the expense of what I always loved about Wyatt, if that even makes any sense i dunno.
The Wyatt/Quinn mother & son scenes and banter is so much more organic and more close to the real Wyatt that I've always adored. I just wish she'd stop pushing him towards things that will just end up in heartache because sadly that seems to be his predisposed destiny in whatever move he makes whether it be right, wrong or not in his control.

HT/KKL were incredible in those scenes of Katie having her suspicions confirmed about Brill. As far as acting goes for the mess of a storyline Heather has been phenomenal. I'm glad that Katie finally sees Bill for exactly what he is a piece of trash. That S.O.B Bill is so disgusting taking Will away from Katie though I guess the one positive is it's finally the end of Batie and that's a good thing because the one thing I'll agree with Liam about is that Katie deserves better than a lying, cheating bastard for a husband who drives her to the brink of a mental breakdown.

Can't express it enough how despicable Liam is by using the Brill/Batie saga as an excuse to go after Steffy. That entire storyline just exhausts me.
Old 07-24-2016, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Okay so sorry in advance about the rant.

Now that I've done a month of June/July catch-up I'm seeing that there's just something so off about Wyatt being Bill's #1 son. I always wanted Bill supporting
Wyatt and their father/son relationship being in a good place but not at the expense of what I always loved about Wyatt, if that even makes any sense i dunno.
The Wyatt/Quinn mother & son scenes and banter is so much more organic and more close to the real Wyatt that I've always adored. I just wish she'd stop pushing him towards things that will just end up in heartache because sadly that seems to be his predisposed destiny in whatever move he makes whether it be right, wrong or not in his control.

HT/KKL were incredible in those scenes of Katie having her suspicions confirmed about Brill. As far as acting goes for the mess of a storyline Heather has been phenomenal. I'm glad that Katie finally sees Bill for exactly what he is a piece of trash. That S.O.B Bill is so disgusting taking Will away from Katie though I guess the one positive is it's finally the end of Batie and that's a good thing because the one thing I'll agree with Liam about is that Katie deserves better than a lying, cheating bastard for a husband who drives her to the brink of a mental breakdown.

Can't express it enough how despicable Liam is by using the Brill/Batie saga as an excuse to go after Steffy. That entire storyline just exhausts me.
Apologizing about ranting to the queen of ranting in me?

Oh nice you finally caught up. Also this storyline upsets me the most because for me it feels like they have turned Wyatt completely into Liam 2.0 as Liam even stated. He's dating Steffy, and he's Bill #1 favorite.... what kind of bizzare world did I wake up in. lol And I think that's what Liam is thinking. What world did he wake up in when his amnesia went away. lol

I love the Wyatt/Quinn scenes however Wyatt don't cry when Quinn messes up yet another one of your relationships...
I just want Wyatt to get in an organic type relationship. This Wyatt/Steffy one still just doesn't feel real to me. This whole storyline seems like a bad dream.

I really hope Billy/Katie is over once and for all. This storyline pisses me off because it could've never happened if Brooke just kept her mouth shut.: I'm at the point where I feel Brooke should just be will Bill now and stop waiting... she wanted him when he was with Katie, keep on being with him now.

Agree with you on Bill.
Disagree on Liam since I don't really care for Wyatt/Steffy love... it's not like Wyatt really respected Liam's relationship so I don't care.

Oh and I agree with you on the terrific acting.

Old 07-24-2016, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Apologizing about ranting to the queen of ranting in me?

I love the Wyatt/Quinn scenes however Wyatt don't cry when Quinn messes up yet another one of your relationships...

I really hope Billy/Katie is over once and for all. This storyline pisses me off because it could've never happened if Brooke just kept her mouth shut.: I'm at the point where I feel Brooke should just be will Bill now and stop waiting... she wanted him when he was with Katie, keep on being with him now.

Agree with you on Bill.
Disagree on Liam since I don't really care for Wyatt/Steffy love... it's not like Wyatt really respected Liam's relationship so I don't care.

Oh and I agree with you on the terrific acting.

What a pair we are with our rants.

They just keep on keeping on with making Wyatt extremely naive about thinking Quinn will ever change.

The biggest joke of all about Brill is that Katie is right Brooke wants what she wants but it never lasts. Your right Brooke caused all of this by opening her mouth. Nice touch it was of her bringing up all Brooke's many legions of men during that confrontation. It pisses me off how Bill puts all the blame on Katie for how things have gone. Newsflash Bill it was Brooke who started all this when she just had to play the selfless maytr of leaving to push them back together.

Statt vs Steam. Who gives a **** I sure don't its not about ships anymore for me where this mess is concerned. I can't stand knowing in my heart of hearts that Steffy will cheat. Bottom line is whatever Wyatt has done he doesn't deserve that.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

My issue though with saying that Wyatt doesn't derserve that is that the reason for all of this is Quinn and he's not really keeping her on the hook. Quinn made Wyatt/Steffy relationship be rushed, she set up everything down to the wedding. She was the one who even told Wyatt that they should get married... Their relationship just feels like, 'Quinn says, and Wyatt did'... which is why I don't feel bad for Wyatt either way now. Because he doesn't get Steffy's anger.

Quinn interfered and took the choice out away from Liam and Steffy and gave it all to her son like Steffy was a trophy case. And Wyatt has the prize with a smile and that's why I dislike this storyline. Wyatt at this point should just say, "Thank you, Mom." because she made all of this happen successfully.

I agree about this whole Brooke, Bill and Katie nonsense.

I'm at the point of giving up on B&B for a couple weeks. lol I don't care for any of the relationships, the OOC writing and all these keep it in the family relationships right now, or simply recycled storylines. Just difficult watching this show now.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Thomas having daddy/son time with Douglas is a shining light in a crapfest of lame and repetitive stories. I don't care about Zende/Nicole but they are probably the only legit stable & untainted couple that's getting screen time right now.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nicole/Zende got ruined to me when the whole Sasha thing happened because Zende character is just.... ehhh. It feels like he just get walked all over. lol I mean he doesn't seem to have a mind of his own or anything and that's why I stopped liking him.

Also Nicole upset with Sasha but not upset with Zende. lol
I'm just through with all of that as well.

There has been nothing I've enjoyed these last few months.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah I feel ya completely. Zende is easily led, the girls fighting over him is ridiculous and it's unfair that Sasha gets all the backlash from Nicole for the Zende/Sasha relationship.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I really don't get why Sasha wants Zende that much as well. lol
If Zende stayed with Nicole while she was pregnant, none of this would've happened.

It's ridiculous that after she's done being pregnant, he's all.. "You are so brave, what you did is courageous." GTFO. If it was that amazing, you should've stayed with her. lol

I hope that triangle just fades away.
Old 07-24-2016, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

Nicole and Sasha both deserve better. Sasha clearly brought it on herself though because she knew how he felt about Nicole when he took up with her. He was a complete jerk ending things because of the pregnancy then running back once the baby popped out. Hope-Steffy-Liam 2.0 recycling.
Old 07-24-2016, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Nicole and Sasha both deserve better. Sasha clearly brought it on herself though because she knew how he felt about Nicole when he took up with her. He was a complete jerk ending things because of the pregnancy then running back once the baby popped out. Hope-Steffy-Liam 2.0 recycling.
I don't know why but your quote had me laughing. lolol
Probably it's too late for me. lolol Completely agree though. lol
Old 07-24-2016, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

I hate the way the show constantly has siblings ruining their relationship just for some man or women that they both think they want. Brooke/Katie, Wyatt/Liam now Nicole/Sasha. It's a vicious cycle and I don't get any enjoyment from it.