Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-07-2013, 10:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I was enjoying that dream. I have dreamed more about Naomily this week than I have maybe ever that I remember
I'll admit I've had the only Naomily related dream this week. Can't remember a lot of it but the last one was interesting to say the least.

Quote:
We still don't know how they leave her health answered or unanswered
I don't think they'll leave it unanswered cause if they did they'd get slaughtered. And you know, if we have to put up with Effy's endless sex scenes and office crap, I'm pretty sure they can fit in a 20 second line about Naomi getting the all clear. Plus we know she's got scenes at the hospital to so you know, I just really don't think Jess would do that.

Quote:
I have come to accept they were right to have Cassie come back without Sid. They wouldn't have lasted in a more realistic adult world like S7 is.
I never liked Cassie & Sid in the first place and my Gen 1 rewatch the last few days has furthered that opinion, cause he really was a dickhead at the best of times with her.

Last edited by SRBleyton4ever; 07-07-2013 at 10:22 AM
Old 07-07-2013, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope not, Sammy. The six month or more timeline left allows for an all clear or us knowing she's almost in remission. It would be so easy to give us that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRBleyton4ever (View Post)
I'll admit I've had the only Naomily related dream this week. Can't remember a lot of it but the last one was interesting to say the least.
It's all I'm dreaming about. Fire has gotten into my head this week and taken root. Naomily are sitting there in my mind most of the day and night. It's pathetic how much this has gotten to me. Which was their intent going by things JB has said. They wanted us to cry, they want us shocked and they want us emotional.

I better do the new thread. Hmm what title?

"I told Emily I'd never hurt her again" or "I need some fanny time soon or I'll burst into flames"?
Old 07-07-2013, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

I loved Cassie and Sid but I never thought he would find her. I was happy with their open end. I am a little disappointed in her having an episode because it will uproot their appropriate ending. I'll still watch because I loved her from gen 1.

I think an open ending about Naomi's health is worse than her dying. Uncertainty is not a good thing because it asks the audience to pretend and pick an ending that fits best for them.
Old 07-07-2013, 10:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I better do the new thread. Hmm what title?

"I told Emily I'd never hurt her again" or "I need some fanny time soon or I'll burst into flames"?
I think you'd be better off going with the first one.
Old 07-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
I loved Cassie and Sid but I never thought he would find her. I was happy with their open end. I am a little disappointed in her having an episode because it will uproot their appropriate ending. I'll still watch because I loved her from gen 1.

I think an open ending about Naomi's health is worse than her dying. Uncertainty is not a good thing because it asks the audience to pretend and pick an ending that fits best for them.
Well, we know he did find her and they didn't work out. Which is more realistic than they never reconnected over social media.

Exactly. An open ending on it is cruel. Death and that are not acceptable and would ruin their endgame. Which is unfair.

-----------------------------

I'll do the first title then
Old 07-07-2013, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

http://www.fanforum.com/f287/naoms-%...aomi-63098392/