Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-19-2013, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

I AM DYING I love V! it's always Skins cast reunion
Old 08-19-2013, 01:18 PM
Passionate Fan

According to Kaya, it's a planned thing..

Kaya Scodelario: “V Festival is like a Skins reunion - it's our weekend away together” | heatworld.com

VIDEO: Kaya Scodelario admits she stinks, "I fart A LOT" | heatworld.com

Quote:
As well as chatting to us about the MASSIVE party she had back at her Yurt (err thanks for the invite, Kaya), she also admitted a fairly stinky quality. She has gas. Bad, bad gas. And boys get mad at her for it. *note to self, always sit down-wind from Kaya*
Poor Lily

Old 08-19-2013, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Wait a moment.. Did Kaya mean FIVE? as in... FIVE? or did I misheard? did they reunite? what is going on?
Old 08-20-2013, 08:38 AM
Passionate Fan

yep They kinda reunited. Minus J, though

V Festival Celebrity Gossip: Niall Horan, Laura Whitmore And The Saturdays Party Up A Storm - Celebrity Gossip, News & Photos, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise

Thank You & Goodnight – 5 Reasons why Skins is a TV classic

Quote:
3) Cast success beyond Skins

Most of the cast of Skins were unknowns. The show held open auditions to find its young stars, and did so all across the country. It was a huge risk, but one that has now paid off massively, with a large chunk of the cast finding acting success post Skins.

Nicholas Hoult is now establishing himself in Hollywood, with a role in the latest X Men, as well as starring in zombie comedy Warm Bodies.

Kaya Scodelario is getting serious respect for her TV roles, and has started building her own Hollywood career with upcoming films The Maze Runner, and Emmanuel & The Truth About Fishes.

Other stars that have moved onto bigger things are Hannah Murray, Joe Dempsie, Dev Patel, Jack O’Connell, Lily Loveless, Dakota Blue Richards & Freya Mavor. It’s concrete proof that Skins has been the launching pad for some very interesting new stars.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

So FIVE reunited but without the hottie? tho don't get me wrong, they're all kinda cute but he was THE hottie. Not like he could sing, so whatevs I guess

Is that George in front of Lily?
Old 08-21-2013, 08:39 AM
Passionate Fan

And N Sync is getting together for the VMA's.

Justin

Quote:
Is that George in front of Lily?
That's him.

I have the impression that their romance started at one of these festivals

The way they look at each other..
Old 08-21-2013, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Probably, He's good friends with Nick so they probably met in some reunion. Here I was wishing Nick would date either Kaya or Lily just because they'd make beautiful babies
Old 08-22-2013, 09:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Nick is dating the next best thing after Lily. And that's Jennifer. So, it's cool

I like George. He's always smiling. He knows how lucky he is..

Lily's short film, Hit and Run with Michael Socha, is now available on Vimeo

Ifeatures2 Archive - Al Mackay

Old 08-22-2013, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

I didn't remember that shortfilm or that Michael Socha was in it I'll watch once I get home.

I had this dream that I was living with Kaya, Lily and another girl who I can't remember.. and that Lily was a bitch I was like on my own all the time and I would eventually speak to this other girl who was the one cooking and I had to go to the store to buy cigarettes and stuff for her to make some spaghetti
Old 08-23-2013, 07:23 AM
Passionate Fan

bby

Lily a bitch? Nah!

Quote:
lily loveless ‏@lmloveless
FOW-Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/fearofwaterproductions
Old 08-23-2013, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinot Grigio (View Post)
Lily's short film, Hit and Run with Michael Socha, is now available on Vimeo
Just finished watching that, so nice we're able to see the short. I liked it. I was so concerned for her character throughout, jeez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I didn't remember that shortfilm or that Michael Socha was in it I'll watch once I get home.
Let us know how you like it. I'm glad Michael was in it, I like him in 'Being Human'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I had this dream that I was living with Kaya, Lily and another girl who I can't remember.. and that Lily was a bitch I was like on my own all the time and I would eventually speak to this other girl who was the one cooking and I had to go to the store to buy cigarettes and stuff for her to make some spaghetti
Interesting dream.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey, Jas! Long time no see

Quote:
Just finished watching that, I liked it. I was so concerned for her character throughout, jeez.
Lily needs to stop getting hurt /dying in everything. My poor heart can't take it anymore

Skins: The Third Generation Cast 'Weren't Needed' In The Final - Celebrity Gossip, News & Photos, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise

Quote:
The first episode of the new series managed to draw in over 650,000 viewers, with 115,000 people tuning in to watch on +1.

Despite these large viewing figures though, the reactions to the first episode on Twitter weren't all positive.

Amongst fans like @PaulDJCrpp tweeting: "Well done team Skins, we did a brilliant job last night and I'm very, very proud of that," (sic) and @suzannebleu saying: "Well. #Skins Fire episode 1 was very pretty. And Lily was cute," there were also tweets from viewers who weren't so impressed.

@laurenbettsxx tweeted: "last nights episode of skins was really disappointing... Hope it gets better because I was not impressed! #skins," and @BethHyndsx echoed her views by saying: "Was proper excited for #skins last night. Bit of a let down tbh. Let's hope it gets better! Can't wait for Cooks ep."

cellar door. après, on rêve d'avant.: Skins - I was good in there.

cellar door. après, on rêve d'avant.: Skins - What else have we got?

Fire analysis a bit more focused on Naomi's character

Interesting...
Lily Loveless - Nice, cute and talented!

Quote:
Kate Lane ‏@KLDProductions
Fow facebook page has reached 1000 likes! Thanks everyone https://www.facebook.com/fearofwaterproductions

Old 08-30-2013, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinot Grigio (View Post)
Hey, Jas! Long time no see
Hey, Anna! Hope you're doing well. Yeah, it has been. It's tough to talk about Skins these days.

Quote:
Lily needs to stop getting hurt /dying in everything. My poor heart can't take it anymore
We'll see if her character will make it out okay in 'Fear Of Water'.

Oh, pretty cool there's a site being built. I'll have to save that address for later.

Quote:
Great that it has a lot of likes! That poster looks nice.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Hope you're doing well. It's tough to talk about Skins these days.
I'm busier than usual but everything's fine

Fire broke our hearts but Lily was amazing in it

Skins Complete Seventh Series DVD Review - The Hollywood News - The Hollywood News

Quote:
SKINS: FIRE – How did Effy get on in her adult years? Not too shabby, but she still has traits from the past that she just can’t get rid of. She’s also living with Naomi and Emily (Lily Loveless and Kat Prescott). While Naomi’s revelation of cancer seems a bit quick in episode one of SKINS: FIRE, it plays out to be some of the most heart breaking acting from Loveless and Scodelario.

Quote:
We'll see if her character will make it out okay in 'Fear Of Water'.
fingers crossed

http://bulbastrealltheway.blogspot.g...-and-****.html

Quote:
A huge thank you for the Fear of Water crew. From Rebecca, for putting herself in such a risky-bananas project, to Greg for being an awesome AD and putting his audio equipment in, Ben and Simon for helping me when I bossed them around. Also, Simon, I found your story about Ninjas inspiring - believe it or not, I had this as a backup plan if finding myself didn't happen anytime soon. Thanks Sophie for being aware of everything and absolutely helpful, attentive, fresh, clean and ready to rock, Nick for being as sharp as a blade, Michael for being close on that category and reminding everyone of health and safety on set, Bobbi for allowing me to work side by side around someone's breasts (I have some of your hairpins, but I look fabulous with them, so consider them lost), Chloe and Lily, the actresses, for learning quickly how to be OK with me fiddling stuff on said breasts - believe me when I say in a job like this you desexualize this kind of things really quickly.

Morning Brew - Lily Loveless plays gay again in "Fear of Water" - AfterEllen.com

Old 08-31-2013, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

I still need to wait on FOA to judge.. so far it looks super cheap.. but hopefully I'll be wrong.