Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-13-2013, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

I am fangirling hard at the pic of Lily looking at Rich who's talking to April with Hannah's hair in the background for some reason
Old 08-14-2013, 08:35 AM
Passionate Fan

They just couldn't stay away from each other for long

Quote:
Kaya Scodelario ‏@kScodders
All I need in life is my girls!

Skins actor Kathryn Prescott's new exhibition shows stars posing as homeless people - Exhibitions - Going Out - London Evening Standard

Quote:
Next month an exhibition of her prints, What Makes Us Care?, opens to raise awareness about youth homelessness, featuring well-known faces from film and TV, including her Skins co-stars Kaya Scodelario, Lily Loveless and Megan Prescott (Kathryn’s sister).
Old 08-14-2013, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

OMG why didn't that article post Lily's pic instead of Kaya and I'm actually FANGIRLING because she photographed Francois Arnaud too!! (look at my icon) I can't even.

WHAT is that color? is she going kinda blondish again?
Old 08-15-2013, 01:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
she photographed Francois Arnaud too!! (look at my icon)
ik I thought of you when I saw the photo..
Quote:
WHAT is that color? is she going kinda blondish again?
yep, looks like it

Skins star Kathryn Prescott talks series 7, being a twin, and the possibility of a Skins film | Sugarscape |

Quote:
What was it like working with Lily and Kaya again?

Yeah it was good, it was so weird because we were friends after Skins and me and Lily lived together for a year. So i came to know them, especially Lily, as like my friends and roommates. So to go back to it and call Lily, Naomi and to call Kaya, Effy, it was really weird. Number one because we didn’t have the others around us and number two because they were Lily and Kaya to me now, like at that point.

Have you kept in touch with any of the other cast?

Yeah, pretty much all of them. All of us live pretty far away from each other, but for me, Lily, Kaya, Meg and everyone really who lives in London, its easier to see each other. Basically all of us get on, particularly the girls. I still speak to Klariza Clayton a lot who played Freddie’s older sister and we all meet up every now and again to go out. So yeah i made good friends.

Finally, what has the reaction been like from fans on Twitter to series 7?

Good, i was really scared. Well its hinted quite strongly that Naomi dies, so i thought people would be upset, which they were. But most of the people that i heard from were saying it was a really nice storyline, its really sad that she may have died but...

More sad than angry though?

...yeah, although i’ve heard that some people were being angry about it but i don’t really get it because its a drama and sometimes people die of cancer in real life. You can’t just write a happy ending for everyone. A lot of the time in ‘Look Where They Are Now’ kind of dramas, everyones got a happy life and a happy ending and it doesn’t always happen like that.

The end of your series before was quite dramatic and dark with Freddie dying as well...

Yeah but then the storyline between my characters and Lily’s was like a complete happy ending, so i think they wanted to do something completely different to what everyone had seen of them so far.
Old 08-15-2013, 06:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Fear of Water

Old 08-15-2013, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

I'll try to ignore what I just read from Kat I love Lily's new hair color this makes me really happy for some reason. HAIR COLOR IN SOMEONE MAKES ME HAPPY. WTH?
Old 08-15-2013, 12:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I'll try to ignore what I just read from Kat
When I remember her AE interview with the infamous quote " it's left open ended but you know Emily has found herself " I just...

Quote:
I love Lily's new hair color this makes me really happy for some reason
Do you think it's for a new role?

Quote:
FEAR OF WATER” stars Lily Loveless (Skins) as Alexia and newly discovered talent Chloe Partridge as Eleanor.

The story revolves around 2 teenage girls with parallel lives but coming from different socio-economic backgrounds who meet one summer to discover friendship and a sexual awakening.

The story is inspired by actual events from the life of director Kate Lane. ‘I wanted to tell my story of when I came out as a Lesbian. I always felt different growing up but was afraid to admit to who I was until that infamous summer...I think I was about 16. As soon as I admitted to myself and to others it was an amazing feeling of freedom I had never experienced... a breaking free of sorts!

I made this movie with producer Rebecca Tranter who like me felt if we could help at least one girl in the world who was struggling with her sexuality... then the journey of making this film would prove successful.’

Last edited by Pinot Grigio; 08-15-2013 at 12:56 PM
Old 08-15-2013, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

I am here hoping cause she was saying she was tired of blonde? maybe she's now tired of brunette/black hair plus it might bring her bad memories of Fire, who knows?

Yeah. A HUGE WHAT? to Kat for that AE interview.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
OMG why didn't that article post Lily's pic instead of Kaya
Lily's in the printed edition

Kathryn Prescott snaps stars in homeless shoot | Celeb News | Archive | Daily Star. Simply The Best 7 Days A Week

Quote:
The Skins star, who sidelines as a photographer, is hoping to raise awareness of youth homelessness in her pictures, which feature her TV co-stars Kaya Scodelario and Lily Loveless, as well as her actress twin sister, Megan.

She says, "I wanted to make people take a second look... to compel that sense of recognition, where you can't quite put your figure on how you know them... Why does my face cause some people to come over and talk when the face of someone who probably needs all of these things far more than I do doesn't get a second glance? Just because we don't recognise someone from an area of our own lives, somehow it has become easy to simply ignore them and walk away."

The exhibition launches in London next month (Sep13).
Old 08-16-2013, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

Yeap I saw that yesterday. I need that picture in HQ cause Lily looks freaking stunning even as a homeless, dear lord.
Old 08-16-2013, 11:55 AM
New Fan

... I would take her home and keep her, like the movie Curly Sue. And that comment also works for Kaya as well as Meg.

That came out more pervy than it was supposed to.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

You missed saying you'd like to add them as part of your harem
Old 08-17-2013, 12:58 PM
New Fan

It would take a metric ton of makeup and possibly cgi to make Lily look actually destitute and unkempt. But nice try Kat.

The SJA crew probably gave up even attempting it.
Old 08-17-2013, 02:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Everyone's at V (except meeeee )

Old 08-19-2013, 07:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Interview: Jamie Brittain (Skins creator) - The National Student

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

midriff-tastic!