Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2013, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

I was gonna vote for Aaryn, but Amanda was able to piss me off enough to give her my votes. Hope she goes up again, and the house takes this shot.

Old 08-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

With Amanda on the block HOPEFULLY she will focus less on who leaves and more on herself staying.

Judd and Aaryn will vote Candice (because they will likely respect GM's wishes) and then I'm hoping that Helen does too + spencer. That's if Judd doesn't remain an *******

Guys, I keep getting this feeling that this week will completely split this house and idk why or where it's coming from could just be wishful thinking!
Old 08-02-2013, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg bbgurl needs this POV soooooo badly. Helen is the only one that has changed her mind about her staying. McCrae just told Judd again that CrazyMarie & Aaryn want Candice gone and Judd said he wants Jessie to leave over her (well, he implied it by saying damn).

meg | tumblr
Old 08-02-2013, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
With Amanda on the block HOPEFULLY she will focus less on who leaves and more on herself staying.
That worked well last week.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:08 PM
Absolute Fan

jessie is the only one im rooting for. if she goes the only enjoyment i MIGHT get is watching the cannibals eat each other.

elissa could have jumped on my good side, but she just turned into everything she herself hated at the beginning of the season, the mean girl who piles on the out cast.

which is ironic when consider it was jessie just trying to get to know her that caused the other side to flip out, and got jessie to think about dumping them.

i wont feel bad at all when elissa comes tumbling down, sorry to say
Old 08-02-2013, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick And Twisted (View Post)
Ikr?

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 08-02-2013, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

True god, Amanda sucks.

I honestly don't think Judd prefers that Jessie leave over Candice lol. It makes no sense and although they like making him look like an idiot, he actually isn't one.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:21 PM
Absolute Fan

yeah he wants her to leave. he's got the bimbos crawling over him, he doesnt need jessie anymore.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
yeah he wants her to leave. he's got the bimbos crawling over him, he doesnt need jessie anymore.
I disagree. Why have Candice as someone who would potentially put him up stay when Jessie 100% won't?
And let's be real, his behavior the last 2 days has proven to work since Andy and McCrae are showing signs of trusting him again... As well as Helen.
Obviously I'm not a mind reader and I'm not gonna sit here and say it was "all game," but I am personally certain that although he says he wants Jessie to go, he knows he's better off with her staying.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It makes no sense & is dumb but I really think he does want her gone, lol. He's not thinking clearly. I don't think he ever saw her as more than someone that would shut up & listen to him and once he saw she's not he wants her out before she causes more "trouble" for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick And Twisted (View Post)
Yeah, she laid low really well huh?

We're on trivia btw. When we get back...our two favorite girls in the house will be nominated. I just realized these are the exact same noms from week 1.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-02-2013, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

hopefully the mvp choice walks out again.

REPEATTTTT
Old 08-02-2013, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

So now Helen now wants Jessie to stay, and Amanda/Mccrae/Andy want Jessie to go?
Old 08-02-2013, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Man this week is going to be rough, Howard and Candice potentially out back to back by the two racists. And they're using this MVP thing to have us try to get Aaryn out like Jessie BB10/11, but she's in too good of a spot.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 08-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add Judd to the list for wanting Jessie to go (potentially), and yes.

It's only Friday and she has time to change minds but as it stands that's where everybody's head is.

I have to say for her sake, Aaryn needs to be the MVP nom. If it's Amanda she is going to FREAK out again, blame Judd, and then Jessie will for sure be going home because Amanda sees her as an extension of Judd.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

That there potentially could be a power struggle this week between Helen and Amanda makes me happy.

But going on how this season has gone so far, that wont happen.