Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 07:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

[Season 4] Theories and Speculation #1- NO SPOILERS: Profiling the Profilers...

Made by Ms_Melika

Alright, post your Season 4 speculation and theories here! Remember, no actual spoilers are allowed in this thread...just your personal theories and speculation!

Last edited by broken crown; 05-30-2008 at 06:29 PM
broken crown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

Well can we establish the "contenders"? I can't remember who was where anymore...
Starfield_Scribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

Well I'm not sure... I am wondering if it's Will (JJ's guy).... but I'm still mulling it all over
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:48 AM
Loyal Fan

i think JJ but she just loses the baby and will gets killed? its a way of letting AJ have the baby over hiatus and killing the storyline when she come back to work.....ie) time off for the baby while JJ recovers then poof no baby?
Brooke08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke08 (View Post)
i think JJ but she just loses the baby and will gets killed? its a way of letting AJ have the baby over hiatus and killing the storyline when she come back to work.....ie) time off for the baby while JJ recovers then poof no baby?
But Will never got into the SUV

I still think it's Hotch
neel luvs tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 11:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
But then why would they have gone through the whole trouble of writing her pregnancy in? They could have just hid it and then handled it differently.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by +supernova+ (View Post)
But then why would they have gone through the whole trouble of writing her pregnancy in? They could have just hid it and then handled it differently.
Yeah that's what I was about to say
Old 05-29-2008, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by +supernova+ (View Post)
I agree. Besides it's in a way character development. Why mess with that? People in law enforcement do have kids, they don't have to be all miserable lonely and without kids.
neel luvs tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 11:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Right exactly. What kind of message would that send if they just offed her kid like that? Not a very good one.
Old 05-29-2008, 12:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I can see that scenario. Or Will is killed. JJ is injured. JJ still keeps her baby.
Or JJ loses her baby, and they end her and Will, because he wanted her to leave the force in her condition. Anyway it could accomodate AJ's maternity leave.

In the long run, it does not matter where there were all located, the TPTB will write in what they think is dramatic to them.
Kiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
In the long run, it does not matter where there were all located, the TPTB will write in what they think is dramatic to them.
^ I agree with this.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

What I meant by where they were is which characters were getting into cars I don't remember how many of them were...
Old 05-29-2008, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Just a guess, of course, but I have a feeling it's Hotch. I think that would change the dynamics of the BAU the most (as much as I hate the idea).
I don't think it's JJ because her pregnancy storyline would have no purpose after all. Two episodes pregnant to lose the baby like that...

Cris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

I love the idea for this thread! Thanks for starting it!

I'm going to repost my theory from another thread:

REPOST:
I have a feeling that the person that got blown up might have been JJ. Just because she is pregnant, and her boyfriend/fiance basically said I quit my job for you and our baby. So for the show dynamic and her storyline, it would be so traumatic for her to be the one to get hurt and loose the baby.

This is not a spoiler, just my thoughts/opinions on the subject.

Thanks for the article scan. It's going to be a mystery until the season premiere I think, they've been very tight lipped about story lines and where they might go.

Plus both Penelope and Reid have had events in the past that left them in danger, when Reid was kidnapped by guest star James Van Der Beek and when Penelope was shot, so that's my reason for excluding them as possibly being the ones in the car to blow up.

Prentiss was sort of in a situation when she went into that house to capture that guy that was torturing women, she had a scare there.

I'm sort of going through a process of elimination in a sense to come to my conclusions, it's making my brain spin with wondering who it is, and who set up the bomb to begin with!!!

If there is any more news on this subject, I hope they give us something to chew on you know.
Melissa Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

I just don't think they'd write in her pregnancy. only to have her lose it. I mean what was the point?

Besides if she were to lose the baby in a trauma like that, she might quit the BAU.