Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2016, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I knew she was originally from Cincinnati and her father still lived there.

I know she's a very private person, but even before he was sick I feel like she's mentioned her father before. But she barely mentions her siblings or her mother.

I always wondered why she moved from Georgia to Florida. I almost feel like she had the house in Florida before the divorce. Maybe the house in GA was his house or one they bought together?

April
Old 04-15-2016, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I assumed she moved to Florida for a fresh start after her divorce.
Old 04-16-2016, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Another thing I'm really curious about. Because at the time I feel like she made it seem that it was a mutual decision. But seems like it was a very rough divorce.

In those questions she mentioned that her divorce was finalized 4 months after SF was released. FeverCon was 3 months before SF was released, so 7 months before it was final. I know different states has different laws about divorce, but even without kids I feel like it should take at least a few months for it to be finalized. And usually by the time someone does file for divorce the marriage has been long over.

Wondering if at FeverCon if they put on a front? Can't remember everything, but I remember seeing them walking down the halls int he hotel holding hands.

April
Old 04-17-2016, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I remember she has mentioned a few times that it was a tough divorce. What made it tough, if it was meant to be mutual/grown apart?

Yeah, they may have been putting on a brave face for the con, I mean didn't he serenade her the rainbow song?
Old 04-17-2016, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like a mutual divorce/grown apart wouldn't be a tough divorce.

April
Old 04-17-2016, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

reading book 1 again has been so fun.... the banter with mac and jericho is just so perfect. i love that she gave her a freaking room and fiona knew that something was off there.

and how hes always referencing her as being "pretty" and calling her miss lane. and then when she asks why hes helping her and hes like "i need you to find the book." right barrons. thats why you want her around.

What about that?
Old 04-18-2016, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, Fiona was jealous.
Old 04-18-2016, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Honestly I think that if she couldn't find the book he wouldn't of kept her around for as long.

I do think that night in the hotel from Alina's message he knew something was special about Mac.

April
Old 04-19-2016, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I refuse to believe that he didn't pick up what she was, given Alina said "You don't even know what you are." He had to connect the dots.

Oh, agreed on Fiona. I found it hilarious the men called her a dormat
Old 04-20-2016, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure he knew right then that she was a sidh seer. But I think also he probably guessed she had special powers or whatever. Why else would Alina tell her she has to find the book.

April
Old 04-21-2016, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, makes me wonder how much Barrons pretended he didn't know when it came to her. Like he couldn't believe the stuff about her being a null, but was he really that surprised deep down?, I wonder.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think too much of it because I start to question things. According to everything Barrons never met Alina and didn't know anything about her or Mac. Yet turns out he owned the apartment Alina rented (I can believe he had nothing to do with handling them). But once he was alerted and recognized the name he said nothing to Mac about it (once again typical Barrons). But what really blew me was he was the one who drove Mac's mother to safety the night the book escaped.

April
Old 04-22-2016, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that information was quite interesting. Seems like they were destined to meet.
Old 04-22-2016, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never thought of it has being destined. But I don't know. I wondered as time went on if Barrons realized who Mac was. Or who her mother was. Although Barrons had doubts that was really her mother.

April
Old 04-23-2016, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

What I mean is, not only did he meet her mother, but Alina happened to rent a flat from him. Just seems maybe one way or another, they would have been put on this path together.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread