Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-22-2017, 10:36 PM
Total Fan

Yes, we probably will be more likely to remain with the show, but we also have more money to buy products from their commercial endorsements, too.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That and sometimes we're lazier.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:05 PM
Total Fan

Sometimes, I suppose.
Old 07-13-2017, 05:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
I wish they would use her more. Hayden literally lights up a room when she steps on stage....Always has. There's such an honest innocence about her.
I agree they should stop showing Hayden for only two scenes in a few episodes and not at all in two shows! She was only absent for a handful of episode twice when the show was with ABC because she had her daughter and then in S4 for being treated for PPD! Yes, Hayden does light up the room in every scene she is in whether it be with Avery,Cadence,Glenn,Emily, Deacon,& Maddie, or her stepping on stage from S1EP1 to now! I also agree about her honest innocence, love for music,acting, and her co-stars(friends) she is acting with at that moment!
Old 07-13-2017, 08:04 AM
Total Fan

^ I've been so disappointed in the last few shows when it comes to how Juliette is written. (TBH I've been disappointed with the whole show for a long time .....for all of season 4 and now for season 5.) She can't seem to catch a break. Well, that's not true, she did catch a break with Maddie's song, Saved, when she persuaded Maddie to perform her version of the song. And I think that's all....I can't remember another time she "got her way" in a good way. Avery is finally being written in a favorable way. He is a true friend to everybody. He shares loads of wisdom. I love the way he is written when he interacts with everyone except Juliette. Oh, he's full of wisdom and sage advice with her too, but I don't want him to be that way with her. I want him to STOP talking, take her in his arms, and show her that he loves her by his actions....not his words. Juliette understands actions! Always has. Her mother's actions was what made Juliette understand what real love wasn't. Juliette's father's actions made her understood what real love was. In the beginning of season 5 Avery showed Juliette he loved her by his words, "I love you," You're beautiful." Then after she got out of the hospital, he continued to tell her those things and added actions to it, cutting the crust off her bread, going with her to the doctor's office, taking care of Cadence. Now all he does is talk. Talk, talk talk! He seems to just be going through the motions of meeting her physical needs...... and talking. And with every word, they seem to be drifting further and further apart.
Old 07-16-2017, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

How was the last episode?

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 07-16-2017, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding my heart (View Post)
How was the last episode?
Still too much maddie and daphne. Who needs daphne at a kissing party? Javery was ok.

Last edited by Arrakis; 07-16-2017 at 11:07 AM
Old 07-16-2017, 02:38 PM
Total Fan

I agree. Too much Maddie! But I totally loved Juliette and Avery's story. It was just what I wanted to see happen in their life. Avery admitted he wasn't happy being away from Juliette, even when he was "tired" of cleaning up after her messes. I believe he understood his role as Juliette's protector and when he called her "My wife" as he handed the phone to the tv guy Yuri....well, that was the moment he defined who she was to him....his wife. Maybe I'm being too psychological and analytic about it, but it was a turning point IMO for them as a couple.
Old 07-16-2017, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
I agree. Too much Maddie! But I totally loved Juliette and Avery's story. It was just what I wanted to see happen in their life. Avery admitted he wasn't happy being away from Juliette, even when he was "tired" of cleaning up after her messes. I believe he understood his role as Juliette's protector and when he called her "My wife" as he handed the phone to the tv guy Yuri....well, that was the moment he defined who she was to him....his wife. Maybe I'm being too psychological and analytic about it, but it was a turning point IMO for them as a couple.
I think he saw her as his wife for quite a while now, despite the writers never mentioning why they started wearing their rings again.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought there was more Daphne than Maddie.
Old 07-16-2017, 06:24 PM
Total Fan

I really thought there was lots More Daphne time this show. Story was cute, but wayyyy too long! Just not into the teens stuff, but I don't think tptb are going to ease off on their story time. Marshall likes teen stories and has got a lot of recognition from writing teen shows. Liked that Liv the runaway was mentioned....something about her being a "pistol" and having been put in a new foster home.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Marshall likes teen stories and has got a lot of recognition from writing teen shows.
That's why he was not the right guy for this show. They need someone less into teen stuff.
Old 07-17-2017, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

So Avery is still going on tour? Juliette is okay with that now?

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 07-17-2017, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish Sky here would pick up the episodes a little quicker. I'm still quite a bit behind but when I see what you have been posting I don't get my hopes up for Juliette and Avery.
I really wish things would calm down for them a bit and they could settle into being a family now

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 07-17-2017, 11:44 AM
Total Fan

^ Hang in there! It gets bad for Juliette and Avery (516 and 517) before it gets good (518) which is what last week's episode was for me. Very good. So hoping this tour is a turning point for them as a secure, stable, loving couple.