Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2004, 05:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75
You're welcome,

In fact, that pic I said she looked freakin' hot in? I wanna look like that. JUST LIKE THAT.
Hell, I wouldn't mind looking like Mila, period. Would have no shortage of men lining up to date me then...

Oh, and to be sure I didn't lose the caps you put up, I photobucketed them. For some reason, I haven't (so far anyway, *knocks on wood* ) had all the problems with it y'all seem to be having. Weird...
Old 10-06-2004, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

I'm writing the first "scene" of my new fic. There is hardly any narrative in it.

I like the first three sentences. Everything after, I can't help feeling, is horribly wrong.
Old 10-06-2004, 06:47 AM
New Fan

yea mila's hot. I love her eyes...they're so expressive and colorful! i have boooring brown eyes. snore! and yknow, danny has some killer baby blues on him too.
Old 10-06-2004, 10:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

That second to last picture of her is great, "Fluffy cakes is tainted?" I brought my laptop to my aunt's diner last night (yeah, never went to sleep) and we watched T7S all night and that's the last one that came on before the batteries ran out My aunt was manager and the diner was dead so she wasn't totally slacking,

I'm probably going to waitress there overnight in a few weeks so this is my pre-training. I found out how to work the water thingie. Okay, and other stuff. The water thingie's cool, though.

*blink*

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 10-06-2004, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Re: Zenmasters #130: Because she's his tiny dancer, and he's her music man

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~

-----------------------------------------

Q1. What's your favourite J/H kiss? (Luci, we know! )

Q2. What's your favourite season? (whoops, OT question, either your favourite weather season or show season Or both )

Q3. What is Jackie's first Hyde-burn?
Okay, fav J/H kiss...

It's a toss up between JBH and GTC in front of the refrigerator. In JBH I like the way it develops. Slow and hesitant at first then they just go for it. Loved that! In GTC...I mean c'mon...that kiss was just hot! Nuff' said.

Fav season....

S5 of course. But there's something about S3 I really like too.
Favorite weather season: Fall or Autumn for Cari. Always reminds me of change...like starting new.

First J/H burn? No clue.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 10-06-2004, 12:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Late but still valid...

I have edited this damn post about 5 times attempting to post pics I uploaded to TinyPic but alas, it keeps screwing with my page. Anyway, the pics I had up were from:
Jackie bags Hyde
Misty Mountain Hop
Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You
The Kids Are Alright (when Hyde sits on the couch arm)
When Photobucket gets back up, I'm gonna have a party.

I noticed that in Trampled Under Foot when Fez is in bed moping about being too needy, Hyde says to him: "Look, if you wanna get Nina back, you gotta act like you don't care." Which is exactly what he did at the beginning of Season 6. See, the writers *do* understand continuity. Sometimes.
and the kindest of kisses break the hardest of hearts.

Last edited by Spacie; 10-06-2004 at 12:21 PM
Old 10-06-2004, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: Zenmasters #130: Because she's his tiny dancer, and he's her music man

Quote:
Originally posted by Darbi
Okay, fav J/H kiss...

It's a toss up between JBH and GTC in front of the refrigerator. In JBH I like the way it develops. Slow and hesitant at first then they just go for it. Loved that! In GTC...I mean c'mon...that kiss was just hot! Nuff' said.

Fav season....

S5 of course. But there's something about S3 I really like too.
Favorite weather season: Fall or Autumn for Cari. Always reminds me of change...like starting new.

First J/H burn? No clue.
Morning Darbi-Doobee!

Guys I messed up at work again! I am so going to get fired!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-06-2004, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: Re: Zenmasters #130: Because she's his tiny dancer, and he's her music man

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
Morning Darbi-Doobee!

Mornin'...what did you do, little one? If they have't asked you to leave yet...you're good.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 10-06-2004, 12:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Re: Re: Re: Zenmasters #130: Because she's his tiny dancer, and he's her music man

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
What's your relationship with your boss like? 'Cause believe me, the first few..well...4 or so months when I started my job, I messed up REALLY badly, on several occasions. Yet, I wasn't fired. My boss is an angel. I still mess up, but the main thing is that you learn from it and don't do it again. Sounds lame, but it's seriously TRUE. You'll be fine.
Old 10-06-2004, 12:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Re: Late but still valid...

Quote:
Originally posted by Spacie
I have edited this damn post about 5 times attempting to post pics I uploaded to TinyPic but alas, it keeps screwing with my page. Anyway, the pics I had up were from:
Jackie bags Hyde
Misty Mountain Hop
Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You
The Kids Are Alright (when Hyde sits on the couch arm)
When Photobucket gets back up, I'm gonna have a party.

I noticed that in Trampled Under Foot when Fez is in bed moping about being too needy, Hyde says to him: "Look, if you wanna get Nina back, you gotta act like you don't care." Which is exactly what he did at the beginning of Season 6. See, the writers *do* understand continuity. Sometimes.
Aw, honey, I saw them! Did you cap them yourself? 'Cause there was much more in-between in them than the other caps I've seen so I saved them all,

Thank you for the MMH ones, never get sick of those. The JBH pictures are classic, I love how confused he looks at the end. Sweet boy.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 10-06-2004, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

So, we don't get to look at the sweet MMH pic anymore? Boooo!!! I love that scene. Oh, well...if it's giving you fits, I understand. (shrugs)
Old 10-06-2004, 12:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Re: Re: Late but still valid...

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
Aw, honey, I saw them! Did you cap them yourself? 'Cause there was much more in-between in them than the other caps I've seen so I saved them all,

Thank you for the MMH ones, never get sick of those. The JBH pictures are classic, I love how confused he looks at the end. Sweet boy.
Nah, I wish. Thanks go to the good ol' Badass Cafe. I'm cap ignorant. Like many other things.

Yeah he's like "Uhhh...no." LIAR!!! Then he's wiping his lips secretly wanting more!! More I say!
Old 10-06-2004, 12:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darbi
So, we don't get to look at the sweet MMH pic anymore? Boooo!!! I love that scene. Oh, well...if it's giving you fits, I understand. (shrugs)
I'm sorry. When PB's back up, I promise handfuls of goodies.
Old 10-06-2004, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Zenmasters #130: Because she's his tiny dancer, and he's her music man

Quote:
What's your relationship with your boss like? 'Cause believe me, the first few..well...4 or so months when I started my job, I messed up REALLY badly, on several occasions. Yet, I wasn't fired. My boss is an angel. I still mess up, but the main thing is that you learn from it and don't do it again. Sounds lame, but it's seriously TRUE. You'll be fine.
That's the problem!!! I KEEP DOING THE SAME STUPID STUFF! Over and over and over again.

My boss rocks. But, I don't know how much more of this he can take. My job requires a lot of detail stuff, and I've never been detailed oriented in my life!

I work at a hotel and the president of some company came in last night and he didn't have a room because I accidentally had him coming in the morning before, which he of course "No SHowed" so I charged the company for the big "duma" that didn't show up, when we could have sold out, but he wasn't the dumba I was the dumba!!!!

My boss is gonna kill me! He had to stay at the Holiday Inn last night.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-06-2004, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm sorry. When PB's back up, I promise handfuls of goodies.
Aww...thanks, man.

Okay, I need to share this with you all...because well, you're the only people who might care about my pain.

So, I mentioned yesterday that I was able to make some major progress with 'By Heart' this past weekend then yesterday I read over it again...and I hate everything I've written. I kept looking at it like...who wrote this? Guys, I can't start over and I have no freakin' idea on how to continue. I can't get things to flow the way I want and I feel like I'm about to pull my hair out behind it. (taking a deep breath) And this story seemed like a pretty good idea almost a year ago...now...eh...it's work, man!