Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2004, 04:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Where's Luci or Nicole when we need them?
And show me that you love me.
Old 09-30-2004, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Jackie: "Wait a minute...you want to do out here? What if Eric and Donna come back?

Hyde: "What have I told you about this working much better when you don't talk?"

Eoyore, no...any show will do...
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-30-2004, 04:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi

I love J/H but my country suddenly decided to stop airing That 70's Show and we're way behind

So here's my question: Does anybody know a good place where I can download the episodes?
Because this is so frustrating!
Old 09-30-2004, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Welcome Dutchie, and I can't help you on the episode download thing...someone will be in here shortly to answer I'm sure.

Wow...we're getting new Zen lovers everyday here...whoo hoo!!!
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-30-2004, 05:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dutchie
Hi

I love J/H but my country suddenly decided to stop airing That 70's Show and we're way behind

So here's my question: Does anybody know a good place where I can download the episodes?
Welcome Dutchie!

I'll PM you now with some links.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 09-30-2004, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

Dutchie, out of curiosity, what country are you from?

You poor poor thing....
Old 09-30-2004, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hi

Welcome! And boy that sucks! What season have you seen up to? Like.....what's happening in your most recent episodes? chances are if your way behind us.........your seeing better quality stuff than we are right now!
Old 09-30-2004, 06:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Lucii Thanks!!

Sadeyes9074 I'm from The Netherlands, they always stop somewhere in a season and then go back to the first season

Eoyore I've only seen a small part of season 5 and two episodes of season 6. But I've read some scripts on the internet and the screencaptures and music videos helped too
Old 09-30-2004, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Hey Lucii, thanks for that bookmark again...and did we ever decide where Hyde's hand was in that cap?
Old 09-30-2004, 06:41 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Lucii Thanks!!

Sadeyes9074 I'm from The Netherlands, they always stop somewhere in a season and then go back to the first season

Sounds just like Sweden.
Old 09-30-2004, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Lucii Thanks!!

Eoyore I've only seen a small part of season 5 and two episodes of season 6. But I've read some scripts on the internet and the screencaptures and music videos helped too
Season 5 is the Holy Grail......do all you can to see all of season 5....particularly the first few epis. Beg, borrow, steal, water balloons, nothing is too drastic.....Nothing you will see after season 5 will be as good J/H wise. Season 5 is the season of J/H.
Old 09-30-2004, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eoyore
Season 5 is the Holy Grail......do all you can to see all of season 5....particularly the first few epis. Beg, borrow, steal, water balloons, nothing is too drastic.....Nothing you will see after season 5 will be as good J/H wise. Season 5 is the season of J/H.
Not only was it J/H gold...it was entire cast gold. Oh, how I miss the consistency and balance of the storylines...and quality (not quantity) lines. "Nina...my queena..."
Old 09-30-2004, 06:56 PM
Passionate Fan

I was watching Magic Bus again and I noticed something I never saw before. When they're all in the living room and Kelso signs to Eric that there's no birthday party, and then Kitty comes in, if you watch the bottom left-hand side of the screen, you can see Hyde runs his hand down Jackie's leg and then pick up the hem of her jeans and start to rub her ankle.

That made my day.

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 09-30-2004, 07:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Dutchie-Have you written any fanfic? You're name sounds very familiar. And yes, it doesn't get much better than season 5.

Wow. Look at all the cute new smilies!!!

Cutest. Smiley. Ever.

How clever!!!

I will be using this.

What we hope to see more of this season:

He goes along with this one:

This little guy made a messy:

I don't know if this little cutie is old or not, but he's so darn cute!!!
And show me that you love me.
Old 09-30-2004, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Felicity Nerd
I was watching Magic Bus again and I noticed something I never saw before. When they're all in the living room and Kelso signs to Eric that there's no birthday party, and then Kitty comes in, if you watch the bottom left-hand side of the screen, you can see Hyde runs his hand down Jackie's leg and then pick up the hem of her jeans and start to rub her ankle.

That made my day.
Hey lovey...how are you? Seems like we're hardly in here at the same time anymore. Anyways, yes that is a sweet moment during that episode. That chemistry and affection between M/D is just electric, man. I want to say someone posted caps of that...but they're kinda blurry though...