Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2014, 12:01 PM
New Fan

I totally just read Hyde goes to Kelso's ice shack! I loved it! The question was so perfect

This one to!

Last edited by MistyMountainHop; 08-22-2014 at 12:36 PM
Old 08-23-2014, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you, Amanda!
Old 08-30-2014, 06:29 PM
New Fan

So I Just finished my first fan fiction it's pretty short but it was based on a day dream I had. It should be up on fanfiction.net but I didn't see it on the main t7s page. Possibly it might take a day to pop up. Anyway it's called More than a Feeling: Dance in the Rain. And my user name is Wickedgreene16 same as this one but with an extra e after the green. If you guys can find it I really hope you like it!
Old 08-30-2014, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for letting us know!
I am an original”
Old 08-30-2014, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Read and reviewed, Amanda!
Old 08-31-2014, 04:28 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)
Read and reviewed, Amanda!
Yeah I just looked at that thank you so much!
Old 08-31-2014, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I will review soon. It looks cute.
I am an original”
Old 09-01-2014, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome, Amanda!
Old 10-10-2014, 12:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

It’s been a long time since I posted on here too. Sorry about that. I think the only thing I missed posting though was the final chapter of Lesson from the Master. That story is now complete

Now I'm working on an older one that I actually haven’t worked on or updated since 2011. I had a lot of other stories to work on at the time and the audience wasn’t very big, but I got inspired to work on it again and finally got to actually write for it! Now I gotta just see if there’s any kind of audience, I'm hoping there is

Here’s the info for the new/old story in case anyone is interested, it’s only six chapters in.

Nine Months

Summary: The best things in life are the least expected, so join the Formans and the rest of the gang as they go through the journey of pregnancy, Kitty's. A look at what would have happened if Kitty had really been pregnant. RK with other characters too!

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6251137...-4-Nine-Months

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads, I hope you enjoy it!
Old 10-11-2014, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm really glad you updated Nine Months, Prissy!
Old 10-14-2014, 02:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks Lisa I hope you enjoy it and that it was worth the wait, pretty sure you’re one of the readers who has been waiting for this update for a looong time.

The story isn’t doing as great as my previous stories but it actually did better than I thought it would…eventually lol first day it was like a ghosttown lol But I am already working on the next chapter and hope to have it up this week
Old 10-15-2014, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannygirl704 (View Post)
Thanks Lisa I hope you enjoy it and that it was worth the wait, pretty sure you’re one of the readers who has been waiting for this update for a looong time.
For me, about three years.

Quote:
The story isn’t doing as great as my previous stories but it actually did better than I thought it would…eventually lol first day it was like a ghosttown lol But I am already working on the next chapter and hope to have it up this week
It's tough to know what the best fic-posting days are. I'm glad you're getting a good enough response to write more on it, though! And I'll be reading it during on next fic-reading day.
Old 10-16-2014, 03:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Three years? Yup, you were one of the ones who waited a looooooooooooong time! Lol I think that’s probably the longest I’ve gone without updating a story. But don’t hold me on that!

It really is tough to know when the best posting days are because it’s being to feel like there are no good posting days. Things are just really slow over there, not too many people writing or reviewing. There still are some though that are helping things stay active! And I appreciate them all both as a fanfic writer and fanfic reader lol. I hope you enjoy the next chapter whenever you get to.

MIGHT be updating again in the next few days, depends on my plans for today but this upcoming chapter I think is where things really are gonna start moving the story in the direction that I have planned for it to go in
Old 10-17-2014, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Three years? Yup, you were one of the ones who waited a looooooooooooong time! Lol I think that’s probably the longest I’ve gone without updating a story. But don’t hold me on that!
It was worth the wait, though.

Quote:
It really is tough to know when the best posting days are because it’s being to feel like there are no good posting days.
I've tested out different days to post, but there probably isn't any best day to post. For me, I read fanfic whenever I have the time.
Old 10-18-2014, 05:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aw thanks Lisa! So happy to hear that! Next wait won’t be so long, I promise! I'm really excited for the next chapter too, maybe even more than the previous one probably because I was more nervous with this last one lol.

Same here, I tend to do more reading and reviewing on the weekend sometimes during the week it all depends on how the week is going really.