Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2014, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is an interesting scenario, that I can totally see it happening.
I am an original”
Old 04-16-2014, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hyde might consider punishing both Jackie and Eric for all these wedding shenanigans by insisting they spend time together. They'd love that.
Old 04-17-2014, 04:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)
Hyde might consider punishing both Jackie and Eric for all these wedding shenanigans by insisting they spend time together. They'd love that.
Well Donna tried that when she made Eric go wedding shopping with Jackie. Jackie enjoys wedding related things so she wasn't miserable even though it was Eric she went shopping with. Hyde would have to make them do something they both hate and spend time together.
Old 04-18-2014, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanselnext (View Post)
Well Donna tried that when she made Eric go wedding shopping with Jackie. Jackie enjoys wedding related things so she wasn't miserable even though it was Eric she went shopping with. Hyde would have to make them do something they both hate and spend time together.
That thought did run through my head. Nothing wedding-related. Maybe Jackie would accompany Eric to Laser Floyd. She'd hate it there -- and ruin Eric's enjoyment of it.
Old 04-19-2014, 12:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That thought did run through my head. Nothing wedding-related. Maybe Jackie would accompany Eric to Laser Floyd. She'd hate it there -- and ruin Eric's enjoyment of it.
Jackie would hate it. This punishment might make Jackie stop talking about anything wedding-related to Hyde

I wonder after E/D got secretly engaged it she was ever tempted to share the news with Jackie. She probably couldn't write about it in her diary because Jackie might read it.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Jackie would hate it. This punishment might make Jackie stop talking about anything wedding-related to Hyde
If only Hyde had our devious minds to help him out.

Quote:
I wonder after E/D got secretly engaged it she was ever tempted to share the news with Jackie. She probably couldn't write about it in her diary because Jackie might read it.
Yeah, I would've liked to see Donna discussing that with Eric.

Donna: Can I at least tell Jackie?

Eric: No! You telling Jackie would be the equivalent of you announcing our engagement on the five o'clock news.

So many character moments that we were missing.
Old 04-19-2014, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

All these great ideas! I would have loved to see happen.
I am an original”
Old 04-20-2014, 12:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

Yeah, I would've liked to see Donna discussing that with Eric.

Donna: Can I at least tell Jackie?

Eric: No! You telling Jackie would be the equivalent of you announcing our engagement on the five o'clock news.

So many character moments that we were missing.
Telling Jackie would be a bad idea. I don't know if Jackie's capable of keeping a secret unless it involves her.
Old 04-20-2014, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
All these great ideas! I would have loved to see happen.

Quote:
Telling Jackie would be a bad idea. I don't know if Jackie's capable of keeping a secret unless it involves her.
Yeah, I think you're right. That's very interesting about her character. She did keep her own secrets to herself. It's a wonder Donna shared her Eric-business with Jackie. Not of all it got back to Eric, but quite a bit did.
Old 04-21-2014, 02:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I think you're right. That's very interesting about her character. She did keep her own secrets to herself. It's a wonder Donna shared her Eric-business with Jackie. Not of all it got back to Eric, but quite a bit did.
Jackie was so good at keeping her own secrets but not others. It could be considered a good thing that Jackie opened her mouth and told Kelso about Eric being lame in the sack because it forced E/D to talk things out. Donna was too embarrassed to admit to Eric that her first time wasn't very good.
Old 04-21-2014, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Jackie was so good at keeping her own secrets but not others. It could be considered a good thing that Jackie opened her mouth and told Kelso about Eric being lame in the sack because it forced E/D to talk things out. Donna was too embarrassed to admit to Eric that her first time wasn't very good.
That's true! Jackie's gossipy mouth is necessary for the good of her friends.

I wonder, though, how Jackie would've dealt with Donna being a gossip about Jackie's business.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That's true! Jackie's gossipy mouth is necessary for the good of her friends.

I wonder, though, how Jackie would've dealt with Donna being a gossip about Jackie's business.
Jackie would agree and say the same thing.

If it was something she didn't want anyone to know then I think Jackie would have a problem with Donna gossiping about her.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Jackie would agree and say the same thing.

Quote:
If it was something she didn't want anyone to know then I think Jackie would have a problem with Donna gossiping about her.
Yeah, anything about Jackie's parental situation Jackie would want to keep private. Anything that Jackie thought would make her look "pathetic". She had a lot of pride going on.

She and Hyde also seemed to like to keep their relationship as private as possible. ... Okay, not quite. Otherwise, they would've locked Donna's door when they were fooling around in her room.
Old 04-25-2014, 12:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

Yeah, anything about Jackie's parental situation Jackie would want to keep private. Anything that Jackie thought would make her look "pathetic". She had a lot of pride going on.

She and Hyde also seemed to like to keep their relationship as private as possible. ... Okay, not quite. Otherwise, they would've locked Donna's door when they were fooling around in her room.
Yeah Jackie didn't want anyone to know about her family situation. Hyde was the only one who knew and she probably made Hyde promise not to tell anyone.

And seriously why didn't J/H lock Donna's room? They probably forgot.
Old 04-25-2014, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah Jackie didn't want anyone to know about her family situation. Hyde was the only one who knew and she probably made Hyde promise not to tell anyone.
Hyde kept it to himself until Jackie's safety was compromised (i.e. the Formans had caught her sleeping over).

Quote:
And seriously why didn't J/H lock Donna's room? They probably forgot.
No one seems to lock doors on sitcoms. Well, except for Eric. He bought and installed a lock on his door in "Sleepover". I love when Hyde tries ruin his and Donna's good time.

Hyde: I heard a noise downstairs, and it scared me.

Eric: Man, you’re ruining what could be the most important night of my life
here.

Hyde [chuckling]: Well, duh.

Sooo mean but funny.

---

I wonder if Jackie ever walked in on Donna and Eric fooling around in Donna's room.