Quote:
@se4realhinton
Jensen & Daniell are N the process of totally
remodeling new house. & all they
originally wanted to do was take out the
carpet in bedroom.
Quote:
@RingLady
@se4realhinton But it will end up looking fantastic cz @DanneelHarris & Jensen could be pros as remodeling house

@se4realhinton
@RingLady @DanneelHarris It sounded beautiful!
Quote:
@Kriaaaa 13 min
@se4realhinton this is so adorable, did you met Danneel and her i imagine sweet baby bump too?

@se4realhinton 7 min
@Kriaaaa No, she usually stays in L.A. & Jensen tries to go home
every weekend.
[x]
Old 04-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome tweets!
Old 04-08-2013, 01:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

Awww, how cute!
Lol
Old 04-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

cute tweets

"I can't hack a hick."-Hardison Leverage

"If we can't protect the earth, you can be sure we'll avenge it." avengers
Old 04-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

And Supernatural wraps for the season in 2 weeks - I am sure Jensen and Danneel are looking forward to getting to spend some proper time together
Old 04-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm sure they have They are probably gonna start preparing properly for the arriving of their baby girl
Old 04-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yep - probably gonna get her room all ready
Old 04-08-2013, 11:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

aww love that pic

and I love the tweets
Old 04-09-2013, 09:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
@SPNJ2ownmylife: My friend just told me that she's saw Danneel in town yesterday,she's huge &she still has about 2months left&pregnancy suits her beautifully
Awww!!! We need pics!!! Lol
hopefully when SPN wraps in the next couple of weeks we get some cute candids of Jensen and Danneel
Old 04-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

I need new pics so badly! I really hope we'll get something soon
Old 04-09-2013, 11:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

^ Yes! *fingers crossed*
Old 04-09-2013, 02:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aww these tweets are cute! But we should respect Danneel's wishes. She already stated in a tweet that she is saving her baby bump for her and jensen. some foreign guy asked her for a pic a few months ago and that was her response. just remember that they are more private than jared and gen. we are all excited but i would rather wait for a pic after the baby is born lol. besides we didn't actually get a pic of gen with her big baby bump until a week before she gave birth with her friend nicole. as long as dani and the baby are happy and healthy then im good! her baby shower is coming up so maybe gino will tweet something. i think we already got amazing pics of her baby bump at the pca's. and maybe she will be on twitter more when filming ends. moving, selling, remodelling, and preparing for a baby is probably stressful and very time consuming so i understand why she hasn't been online.

Last edited by kaybone; 04-09-2013 at 02:32 PM
Old 04-09-2013, 03:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't think anyone is hoping they get chased by pap's we would just love a pic or two that Jensen and Danneel wouldn't mind sharing with us - or candids that they are happy in (as in happy to be pictured and not upset).
Old 04-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, I'm not expecting her to share a pic of her with us, since she stated, that she wanted it to be for her and Jensen only, but I wouldn't mind a pic when the focus is not on her belly per se, but maybe where you can see just a hint of it and maybe some cute candids, but also not focused on the bump or super close ups, but focused on how happy they are
Old 04-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yes but she clearly doesnt want to be seen or have her belly be photographed at all. Besides isn't the beach pic close enough for showing us how happy they are? We already know how happy they are. Jensen has been so happy lately. it's just that you keep asking for something that she doesnt want to share. we already saw the baby bump. she didn't have to announce they were expecting but she did. she even told us the sex and due date month and that the baby was going to be born in la. so theyve given us a lot of info. she just wants to save the name and her belly between them for now. plus no one really knows where they moved to so pass don't know where to go. and they aren't big celebs in cali as they are in vancouver . i just think if she wants to show us a pic in the future she will. but posting about wanting to see what she looks like when she stated she doesnt want to be public is not really respecting what she wants.

Im just saying we should encourage her to maybe be active on twitter again without constantly asking for pics. im excited but im also not getting my hopes up for pics. they want privacy and the next 2 conventions are only a month away. im sure jensen will say something. just like their wedding we are going to have to just imagine what she looks like. i think we've been spoiled by all of the padalecki pics lol. lets not get our hopes up waiting for pics. when they are ready they will show us. im not saying anyone is being disrespectful or should chase them down im saying we shouldn't be expecting her to share pics when she said no. they are busy and im sure it will be great when jensen comes home.

btw gino tweeted and said she doing great. as her fans, her happiness and privacy should come before everything that we want to see. that girl that saw her could have taken a pic and posted it but she was being respectful. we might not ever get a new photo of her bump until after the baby is born

Last edited by kaybone; 04-09-2013 at 05:34 PM