Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2010, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

Smiles "bright enough to light my life", definitely. Aw, I loved that song. Yeah, I know, I really should sign in to comment on YT. So much to catch up on with that, LOL.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Amazing video's guys, thanks once again for sharing. Can't get enough of them, i love this candlelight version of "Listen To Your Heart", i like it a bit better than the fast version i think.

One of my alltime favorite K/D video's has to be this one, it has only clips of season 3 (& a bit of S04), but god it's amaaazing, i love that it's so intense, the music and the clips. It always makes me wanna re-watch those seasons big time.

Kelly and Dylan: All About Us

Old 02-26-2010, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

Oh yes, that one. Really impressive. And, you know, the vidder is here now on FF (brandonobsessor).

There's definitely enough material in S3 for full videos. I love quick-paced ones like that.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh really? I had no idea, thats nice to know! Thanks for telling, a lot of people who come on here have different names on YT (including myself, lol) so it's always fun to find out who is who.

Yeah i just edited my post a bit, there's a few clips of S04 in it as well at the end, but mostly 3. I think the lyrics fit very well, especially to that season with Brenda and all.

Old 02-26-2010, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

All about us is totally my fave ever. I just love it, the way it's made and all.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Nice to know more people love it so much! Yes definitely, it has a very unique style, i had never seen something as fast paced as this one before, i think it's not the easiest to make, and to choose the right clips that go with such a fast song. But it totally worked out perfectly

Old 02-26-2010, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

The funny thing is that I never liked that song, but when I saw the video I kind of fell in love with it Another fanvideo I really like is Drops of Jupiter, but it's Kelly only. Stunning, though.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh i know what you mean, believe me Half of all songs i started to love just because i heard them in a D/K video, and now whenever i listen to them it reminds me of them.

Yes that's an amazing video of Kelly, there are some really good ones out there. I was thinking of making another one of just Kelly a little while ago, because i have just one of her only, so far, to the song Circus. But i don't really know what song to use next, any idea's for entertaining songs that fit her character?

Old 02-26-2010, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

Absolutely Pretty Woman, I think there's actually already one with it, but another one can't be bad or She, which is adorable. Sorry I can't find a better/full version, it's a mess on yt . There's an Italian version here, at least.
By the way it depends on how you want it to be, I mean there's this one on a *funnier mood* while this is more of a romantic/Dylan POV ^__^
I'll keep thinking about it though! I like matching songs and characters

Last edited by drunkalice; 02-26-2010 at 02:36 PM
Old 02-27-2010, 02:16 AM
Extreme Fan

You're good at this! thanks alot for searching with me, some very nice songs there already. That's great thanks, i'm still searching too, i have vacation next week so i probably will make a start on it then I'm not too sure yet what kind of song i'm looking for exactly, most of the times i hear a song and i just know i have to make something with it you know , So that may be a lighter song, but also more emotional.

Old 02-27-2010, 03:42 AM
Master Fan

What kind of vacation do you have there? We have easter on April here, but it's still a long time (and an exam ) from now.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

YouTube - Lifehouse - You And Me
There's already a Dy/K video with this song, but another one wouldn't hurt
Old 02-27-2010, 07:27 AM
Extreme Fan

oh bummer Alice ;( but time goes pretty fast really, it will be april before you know it And good luck on that exam, i hope it goes well!

It's no schoolvacation for me though, i'm working at the moment (i'm going back to college january 2011) so i was able to plan this vacation myself.

Quote:
YouTube - Lifehouse - You And Me
There's already a Dy/K video with this song, but another one wouldn't hurt
Oh Lifehouse! Love them, their songs are incredible, thanks for sharing Lori. Their song "Everything" is also very beautiful, and there is also a K/D video made to that. Their fans have really good taste in music, i must say lol. All great songs are 'taken'

Old 02-27-2010, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Thank you Priscilla
I don't know how I could forget The blower's daughter though. It was in Closer's OST, which is one of the reason why I love it so much. It's beautiful anyway.
I didn't know Lifehouse! Great song
Old 02-27-2010, 07:38 AM
Extreme Fan

You're welcome And that song is just It's very romantic, and peaceful. Thanks again, i had never heard this one before.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread