Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2020, 07:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

Steve/Andrea/Brandon would make a better love triangle than Brenda/Dylan/Kelly.
Old 02-28-2020, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would rather watch them indeed. Same for Kelly/Steve/Andrea, Andrea/Brandon/Kelly. Maybe even Steve/Kelly/Brandon.

A super funny Things to Do on a Rainy Day scene. Watch for the lines

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 02-28-2020, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Jesus, David Control yourself
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 02-28-2020, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Jesus, David Control yourself
What are you referring to? His lines about back rubbing?

Kelly's response was great

Icon by oth. fan
Old 02-28-2020, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
What are you referring to? His lines about back rubbing?
Yes Early signs that he cannot wait to sleep with her, even though he knows what Felice is like.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 02-28-2020, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes Early signs that he cannot wait to sleep with her, even though he knows what Felice is like.
But that was not about Donna! It was about the DJ who was supposed to take them to see "Color Me Badd"

Oh but wait, I did not mean to post that scene, but this one

Icon by oth. fan
Old 02-29-2020, 05:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booklover85 (View Post)
Steve/Andrea/Brandon would make a better love triangle than Brenda/Dylan/Kelly.
Right?

In all three love triangle that included Kelly and Dylan were annoying as hell.

Steve/ Andrea/ Brandon would have been more fair and innocent. Seeing that none were in a relationship where they can backstab their friends by going behind their back. It would have been more upfront.
Old 02-29-2020, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Steve/ Andrea/ Brandon would have been more fair and innocent. Seeing that none were in a relationship where they can backstab their friends by going behind their back. It would have been more upfront.
Hm. Just because none of them was in a relationship it does not mean there would be no backstabbing. I mean, I hope there would not, but who knows what writers could come up with. Maybe put her in a relationship with one guy and then cheat with the other.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 02-29-2020, 05:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Hm. Just because none of them was in a relationship it does not mean there would be no backstabbing. I mean, I hope there would not, but who knows what writers could come up with. Maybe put her in a relationship with one guy and then cheat with the other.
Maybe.

Just seeing from a perspective that both boys would be upfront with each other and telling each other they like this girl and that the best win like a Friendly competition. Not like they did with Brenda without her knowing the full story it wasn’t a fair game for her.
Old 02-29-2020, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Just seeing from a perspective that both boys would be upfront with each other and telling each other they like this girl and that the best win like a Friendly competition. Not like they did with Brenda without her knowing the full story it wasn’t a fair game for her.
But they were not exactly honest with each other when it comes to the girls. Look at the summer of S3 and the Brooke situation. I honestly hated their competitions. But I hope it could have been different with Andrea. Although I do not know how

Maybe Andrea could finally give up on Brandon and set her eyes on Steve, who messes up at times, I mean all the time, but is sweet and there for her, and learns the world indeed is not just made of blondes. Then Brandon gets all like "You don't know what you get until you lose it", Andrea says infamous "What makes you think you're so damn irresistible" in this context, and stays with Steve. I don't know, there are many ways to play it out

Icon by oth. fan
Old 02-29-2020, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Double post, sorry.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 02-29-2020, 06:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
But they were not exactly honest with each other when it comes to the girls. Look at the summer of S3 and the Brooke situation. I honestly hated their competitions. But I hope it could have been different with Andrea. Although I do not know how

Maybe Andrea could finally give up on Brandon and set her eyes on Steve, who messes up at times, I mean all the time, but is sweet and there for her, and learns the world indeed is not just made of blondes. Then Brandon gets all like "You don't know what you get until you lose it", Andrea says infamous "What makes you think you're so damn irresistible" in this context, and stays with Steve. I don't know, there are many ways to play it out
yeah I forgot about the s3 thing.

Andrea would have been good for Steve. I think it would have start his character development earlier than at the lasts seasons.

Although, as I watch the show there is barely character development in this show. There is more character regression than development.
Old 02-29-2020, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Andrea would have been good for Steve. I think it would have start his character development earlier than at the lasts seasons.
Yes. I think he would have been good for her too. To make her more relaxed, enjoy the things she considered trivial, have more fun. I am honestly not sure if Brandon could have done that for her. But Steve could have. I mean, she with his help.

Quote:
Although, as I watch the show there is barely character development in this show. There is more character regression than development.
True in a lot of ways, although I think they did a decent job with him. Not just in the last seasons, but gradually over time. I mean, he still had ****ty moments until mid-S9 or... the end, but somehow I did see improvement

An another cute friendly trio that should have had more scenes together, and that I could have seen as a triangle in S2, based on what we saw in S1: Steve/Kelly/David. Swipe for all parts. It's really cute.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 02-29-2020, 07:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Yes. I think he would have been good for her too. To make her more relaxed, enjoy the things she considered trivial, have more fun. I am honestly not sure if Brandon could have done that for her. But Steve could have. I mean, she with his help.

True in a lot of ways, although I think they did a decent job with him. Not just in the last seasons, but gradually over time. I mean, he still had ****ty moments until mid-S9 or... the end, but somehow I did see improvement

An another cute friendly trio that should have had more scenes together, and that I could have seen as a triangle in S2, based on what we saw in S1: Steve/Kelly/David. Swipe for all parts. It's really cute.

90210 had many good things that they could have take advantage of but didn’t.

I think my whole problem with the B/D/K S3 love triangle was because it happened out of the blue. Like you never see much interaction between those two that will gave you a hint to say I want them together. Just my feeling.
Felt like Kelly and Steve had great chemistry even more than her with Dylan and Brandon.
Old 02-29-2020, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silenteyes (View Post)
Felt like Kelly and Steve had great chemistry even more than her with Dylan and Brandon.
Agreed that they had great chemistry but it always felt totally separate from the romantic chemistry with Brandon and Dylan.

Like how she kept giving him cheek kisses in season two and supported him with the Mother issue and when Chuckie bullied him - I felt that Kelly really saw him like a brother figure by this point, and he reluctantly accepted that.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread