Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

I just thought it was funny. I didn't realize it had to be something straight from the show. Do I need to change it?

Icon by Court
Old 08-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

No, I don't think so. I think it's fine.

EDIT: Let me put it this way/here's how I'm rationalizing it. This is more a reference to our reaction reading the novel than what was said in it. It was a detail we found funny and pretty much disagreed with (same as how it's phrased). But if, say, we took the fact that they rode bicycles along the beach together in the book but not the show, it obviously couldn't pass as a 'BC They rodes bicycles ...' title.

Last edited by playgroundDiaries; 08-07-2008 at 04:00 PM
Old 08-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think it' fine too

Morning girls
Old 08-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

Damn it, always right when I'm editing. LOL. Hey, Court.

Old 08-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
EDIT: Let me put it this way/here's how I'm rationalizing it. This is more a reference to our reaction reading the novel than what was said in it. It was a detail we found funny and pretty much disagreed with (same as how it's phrased). But if, say, we took the fact that they rode bicycles along the beach together in the book but not the show, it obviously couldn't pass as a 'BC They rodes bicycles ...' title.
True, plus eventually we are going to run out of titles from the show Look at the OTH board, most of their titles are lyrics from songs

Look, it's Maryanne Gosh you love that episode Mel.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

It's Michelle. Donna was Marianne. Anyway, yeah. It's just that you've already seen all my caps, etc. And those you haven't are not moved to permanent folders in my PB.

I just watched someone rant on YT about keeping DD/DK together. Nothing we haven't heard/said, but nice to see. x
Old 08-07-2008, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well it would be nice to see but I have no sound

Oh yes, Michelle I haven't watched that episode in a little while.

I am so tired All that posting yesterday has got to me
Old 08-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

I didn't even know scrabble came from the book. I just thought Jac was being weird.

Tisk Tisk to not watching that episode, it's my favorite season for episode.

I'm so annoyed! I found out that my sister is staying with us for two weeks, which means she's going to be in this room which means I won't be able to post on here at three o'clock in the morning! Okay, so that's not the whole reason why I'm mad that she's staying, but it's still annoying, and now my day has just gone down hill! Just thought I'd vent that out.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww so no Team Couxis posting today Thats ok, I'm really sleepy anyway .. but I'll be here all day because I'm at work.

I have watched that episode just not in a few months and I've only seen it twice so I got my names confused
Old 08-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

No, she's not coming till next week, so team Couxis will still be around. Unless you are to tired to post later tonight, I wouldn't blame you. I can never guarantee if I'll be on or not anyway, some times the computer runs slow if it's on to long. I'm going to try to see if my sis will stay in my room and I'll be in her room since all my stuff is here anyway, since shes has the cable and internet connection. I know she won't go for it, but I don't care. I don't see why I should always be the one who has to move. She doesn't live here anymore. I could go into a really long rant about why for once she should have to suck it up and not me, but I'll spare you.

I haven't seen that episode since I got season four back in May. I can't watch things over and over again or I'll get tired of it. So I space my 90210 episodes out. I just love hippie Kelly and Dylan.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll be here, posting away because work is really dead today

I love the hippie episode too but like you there are certain shows I can't watch over & over again because they lose their appeal and I get sick of them very easily. I think I have noticed that with T7S .. I used to watch that every night and now I haven't watched an episode in about a month because I got bored with it, I don't want that to happen with 90210.

Old 08-07-2008, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Schweet. I'll probably be on as well. I get addicted. Plus, I'm in a bad mood so this will cheer me up.

There was a time period where I had to go a few months without watching 90210, because it wasn't as fun watching it. I had seen the episodes so many times that it wasn't entertaining. Now I'm all over it again, but I don't watch it every single night. It's more fun that way to, because when I do go and watch it I'll watch like four episodes. It's like having my own mini marathon. So I'm more careful about how much I watch a certain tv show. I try to space it out, watch different shows different days. I know this makes me sound like I have no life. Television just fascinates me, acting, the writing, I love it. I hope I can break into that industry one day.

Oh I need to watch that episode again! I've only watched it once since I got season three and that was back in December! I love that one! Even though Kelly was not Iris's favorite, I just find it really funny.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I find that episode funny too, especially when Iris talks to Kelly and she informs her that her buttons are all messed up

I am so sleepy .. I woke up early this morning
Old 08-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

Then she asks her "What's your sign?" I love it! I think I prefer her not liking Kelly over liking her, because it was so funny!

hehe I love that cap!!

Same here, my dog woke me up parking. I did end up falling back asleep for like two hours in the afternoon though, so I'm not sleepy like you are. What made you wake up early?
Old 08-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was at my boyfriends house and he lives 45 minutes away from where I am so I had to drive home and get ready for work

Yeah, I really didn't care that Iris didn't like Kelly to be honest

Oh the 'Whats your sign?'
Closed Thread   Post New Thread