Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2017, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Source: http://bh90210caps.tumblr.com/tagged/kelly%20taylor

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 01-04-2017, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

I think Brandon didn't think anything would happen between them but when they were alone it was clearly obvious of their strong attraction for each other. He saw Kelly in a different way after the kiss and wished that she was his GF not Dylan's. Obviously he couldn't do anything about it since Kelly was taken but he never thought she would surprise him in DC after she broke up with Dylan. During the time between the kiss and DC, he did keep himself busy with other things but they still continued to flirt. I love the scene when Brandon volunteered to pose for a beefcake calendar and Kelly grabbing his face and kissing him on the cheeks - that pleasantly shocked him - you can tell he loved it.
Put Brandon and Kelly alone in a private place during HS era and sparks would definitely fly between them
Old 01-04-2017, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. I think if Kelly hadn't gone to Washington, Brandon would've gotten over her during the summer. But I do wonder if Brandon needed a date for his task force events (if he's still in that in S5), would he still consider Kelly.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

I have to wonder if the producers were aware of fan interest in B/K prior to S4.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I dunno but they might. I hear Spring Dance episode was a popular episode (not just because of Brenda losing her virginity).
Old 01-05-2017, 03:50 AM
Master Fan

I forgot about the gifs that Esma put up. Brandon looks so guilt-ridden on what he just did - what a bad boy!
@James, I'm sure the producers knew that some fans have been hoping for a BK union since Spring Dance (as Rachel mentioned)
@Rachel, I think Brandon would have moved on from Kelly if she was still with Dylan. I don't think he would consider her as a date again if she is with Dylan but if they broke off then yes he will definitely take Kelly as his date for task force events in S5 - I don't think he will hesitate on that although we do know how cautious he can be. Kelly has surprised him a few times - once in DC and the ring she showed him in S7. Apart from one act of silliness towards the end of S5, Kelly surprised me a lot as a GF for Brandon. I mean I never thought she would be good for Brandon AT ALL - in fact I was adamant that it was a bad mistake pairing them together when I first watched it back in the 90s. Yes JJ had great chemistry prior to being a on-screen couple but their characters didn't show to me that they will mesh well. At the time during the latter end of S4, I'd rather keep Kelly with Dylan and keep her well away from Brandon. Seriously, I honesty thought he was far too good for her but like I said she did surprised me a lot - showed she was an excellent GF with potential long term marriage
Old 01-05-2017, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good points! I think when Kelly showed up in D.C., it was obvious that he was glad that she was there and basically kept his mind away from Lucinda and Clare. But his first instinct was probably not to ruin the DK relationship. But once he found out that they have already broken up, he started to move in slowly. I'm glad they talked on the bench so that they can evaluate their options and know for sure if it's good for them to try to be a couple. Of course, once they decided, they didn't waste any time in jumping into bed together.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just love watching their time in DC together.
I am an original”
Old 01-05-2017, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too. It was very cute.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsrachel (View Post)
I'm glad they talked on the bench so that they can evaluate their options and know for sure if it's good for them to try to be a couple.
I'll always love the camera joke during that scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsrachel (View Post)
Of course, once they decided, they didn't waste any time in jumping into bed together.
I was surprised by that too (well, maybe not, since I remember it being shown in the preview).

The writer of Tristan & Isolde once said that a couple who'd fallen in love likely wouldn't hesitate to make love if they thought their time was short.

Of course, I'm not sure that those words of wisdom apply to B/K in Washington.

They probably hadn't fallen in love just yet, but they did sound uncertain of the future at times.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They were very cute.
Old 01-06-2017, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

They were both experiencing something new, and it was beautiful.
I am an original”
Old 01-07-2017, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If this show was on cable, we probably would've seen them walk up to the hotel room and get undressed.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

I imagine that one of my art partners could've done a scene like that last year. I didn't imagine that anyone wanted to see a mature B/K image, though. This reminds me of The Affair on Showtime.

I thought it would've been nice to see Kelly's reaction when Brandon met the president, just like we saw Jim and Cindy's. We could've seen Steve and Andrea watching too.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I thought it would've been nice to see Kelly's reaction when Brandon met the president, just like we saw Jim and Cindy's. We could've seen Steve and Andrea watching too.
Dind't we see almost everyone's? Brenda was watching with Cindy and Jim, Dylan watched with Steve and Natt, and Kelly was in the audience. Didn't we see her reaction? She was delighted. I think Kelly got really turned on whenever Brandon was close to political power. Stand Up and Deliver, Addicted to Love, Change Partners, Mr. Walsh Goes to Washington, some S5 episodes when he becomes student body president.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread