Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-24-2008, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

Zac♥Nikki#311: Because he paints all his dreams the color of her smile.

311 Threads of Zac & Nikki Appreciation

by Bev

ಌ Dreamers and Believers ಌ

write2me ಌ othfan628 ಌ sarahbeth0587 ಌ sarah11650 ಌ princess_narnia ಌ l0velie ಌ butterflygoodbye ಌ V-Nessa ಌ ~Jewel~ ಌ NattyPatty
Lennie1984 ಌ jillrenay ಌ ~Blueyedbelle~ ಌ Elya ಌ toxicgurl169 ಌ -Beautiful Disaster- ಌ Brucas Forever <3 ಌ MissMarie ಌ lovely_liza ಌ FaLL oUT giRL 0X
kyleschick ಌ Tayloriffic ಌ fashionfanatic08 ಌ lafcia ಌ GottaLuvJoy23 ಌ dcleo1515 ಌ theirishgirl ಌ *Eliza (Liz) ಌ xTommyxQxLovex ಌ ZacNnikkifan91
perfectlyscrewed ಌ Kare ಌ throwawaythekey ಌ looniejoolie ಌ They Love You Link ಌ Sweet Honeycomb ಌ Dingbat ಌ jessica3311 ಌ tricialynn75 ಌ CrystallineGreen
OTH_Leyton_4eva ಌ StellaMayfair ಌ pretty saucy ಌ Wynter ಌ ATLNikkifan ಌ AAVaria ಌ hear_the_bells ಌ RainbowChaser ಌ calliebear32 ಌ MissLarkin
chrissyluvszac ಌ isitcharm ಌ Dir en Grey ಌ *Dominique* ಌ zac'sgirl ಌ xunloved05x ಌ Leyton_is_love ಌ speechless1021 ಌ SweetAnna ಌ Zac+Nikki=Love
confectionery ಌ Elle452 ಌ Ash515 ಌ motleyangel ಌ Krizzteh ಌ Nikki_B ಌ everyday's a daydream ಌ kimmysue7 ಌ itsinthestars ಌ Nikki_W
xXxgalaxyxXx ಌ al2539 ಌ daydreamer22688 ಌ dalia_doll ಌ erinbonnie ಌ VanesZikkiPower ಌ MellyBelly ಌ LivvyxBaby ಌ sabrinoush ಌ Joella
PattiFm ಌ BehindtheMusic<3 ಌ Ugie86 ಌ mb24jg ಌ magpiez ಌ Genie43 ಌ BiggGeekMimi ಌ only dreaming ಌ peach73 ಌ zikkiluvr92
cute chick ಌ Frank ಌ evielost ಌ hairsprayfreak08 ಌ ~Karyson~ ಌ thenew_girl07 ಌ LisaP ಌ LuvinJames23 ಌ hairsprayX12 ಌ zaclover07
z/nlover ಌ ZacFanOnWheels ಌ musicalgirl ಌ keddybear33@comcast . net ಌ avispas ಌ Rainstorm18 ಌ blackgreywhite ಌ az2008 ಌ zikkilove ಌ rooney20
sashanaa ಌ stillxmyxheart ಌ erinmichelle ಌ twangaroo ಌ missmanda ಌ rhythm_hearts ಌ _Addict_ ಌ kma228 ಌ bree_81 ಌ Kingslee88
christine323 ಌ Becky_MKF ಌ Brighter Than Sunshine ಌ zikki4ever ಌ kelliemichelle ಌ aggieduchess10 ಌ zanessasucks ಌ zikki_is_love ಌ kpd05 ಌ fallenangel007
NikkiB#1Fan ಌ Sugarhigh_dave_xo ಌ Bass_Cat ಌ MeiTow ಌ lovel1ypink ಌ paulaE ಌ AggiesloveZikki ಌ Besani ಌ ButterflyBabe ಌ zikkilover0110
Jamesandhilariefan ಌ ~Abby~ ಌ crazydaze ಌ stardreamz81 ಌ bestwriter101 ಌ emilyloveszikki ಌ *Cricket* ಌ PoesLigeia ಌ dcnyc67 ಌ christig428
MissTeenageHairspray ಌ Annanoelle4987

by Dave

by Sasha

By Az

Honorary Shippers

Elijah Kelley * Rove McManus * Al Roker * Adam Shankman * Mezamashi Hosts * Glen * Batman * Spiderman * Catwoman * Alfred
Flying Monkeys * Munchkins * Wicked Witch of the West * Darth Vader * The Joker * Green Lantern * Shelley * Zadan & Meron * Parade Magazine * Z100 Morning Zoo DJs
Jimmy Marsden * Amanda Bynes * The Universe * Matt Lauer * Brittany Snow * Damien Fahey * Zain Meghji * Matte Babel * Dane Cook * Bees
Cows * Eddie Izzard * Aladdin aka Disney * the internet * Lifetime * Details Magazine * WikiAnswers * Marc Malkin * Sigmund Freud * MOD
Toronto * London * Los Angeles * New York * Newark * Baltimore * Sydney * Melbourne * Madrid * Rome
Access Hollywood * Tim and Biggzy (2DayFM) * National Ledger * Krizzteh's iPhone * *NSYNC * Kim from 9 A.M. (Melbourne) * Brangelina * Fake Zikki * Perez Hilton * Jess' Office
Irish's Dad * Jen's Dad * Em's Dad * The 'Lunch With David' Guy * Christi's Office * The LA Times * afterellen.com

by Becky

300 Threads of Celebration

Fiction:

Serendipity by Sher
Five Steps To Falling by Ley
Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Someone Blue by Becca
Fountain Follies 6 by Lo
Harder, Faster, Stronger by Kayla
Who Better To Love: Chapter 7 by Jen
Help Me Make It Through the Night by Irish
The Night Is Young by Jess
Surprise in Utah by Sasha
LYIO Summer Days by Nonna

Zac & Nikki 101 - Everything You Ever Needed to See to Understand The Zikki Connection

KitsonKEWL Mag - Hollywood Film Festival eventHairspray Cast @ the Today Show
Zac, Nikki & Amanda @ TRLBehind the scenes of Hairspray featurettesCutest Interview EverMuchNews: Hairspray Hits Theatres
MOD Part 1 of 7MOD Part 2 of 7MOD Part 3 of 7MOD Part 4 of 7MOD Part 5 of 7MOD Part 6 of 7MOD Part 7 of 7 The Kiss

Australia - Love Down Under

Zac Efron and Nikki Blonsky - The Stars of 'Hairspray'Zac Efron & Nikki Blonsky on Ten News [6th Sept, 07]Hairspray Melbourne Premiere - Zac Efron and Nikki Blonsky
Zac and Nikki on The Kerrie-Anne Show - "Take that!"Zac & Nikki Hot 30 CountdownZac Efron & Nikki Blonsky on Rove Live (Interview) Sep 9 07
Zac Efron & Nikki Blonsky on Rove Live (other parts) Sep 9 07Ten: Melbourne interview - removed ♥ Radio Interviews Parts 1 and 2

Spain - Amor de Madrid

Zac Efron en España porfavor bajen el volumenHairspray: Entrevista a Zac Efron y Nikki BlonskyZac and Nikki in Madrid/SpainSpanish Ants Interview

Italy - Amore In The Eternal City of Rome

Zac Efron a Roma, foto e autografiTrain of DesiresA day in Rome with Zac EfronTRL RomeZac Efron con le fans

Japan - 日本の愛

Zac Efron & Nikki Blonsky Promote "Hairspray" In JapanMTV Japan MTV Japan Cinemablog

by Magz_____________________________________________________by Magz_____________________________________

Most Recent Threads

Zac♥Nikki #300: Because he loves her & she loves him and that’s all they’ll ever need
Zac♥Nikki#301: Because when asked what he loved most about life he smiled & said her
Zac♥Nikki #302: Because somehwere out there tonight they're wishing on the same star

Zac♥Nikki #303: Because unconditionally he is there for her
Zac♥Nikki #304: Because with every kiss and every hug she makes him fall in love

Zac♥Nikki #305: Because the underdog always wins
Zac♥Nikki#306: Because it's fun having a best friend, a cute friend that you like
Zac♥Nikki #307: Because the sound of her beautiful voice reaches him wherever he is
Zac♥Nikki #308 Because he realized big brown eyes can hypnotizeNik♥Zaccy #309:Because she's the missing piece he nee

Nik♥Zaccy #309:Because she's the missing piece he needs
Nik♥Zaccy #310: Because she's the voice he hears inside his head.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee CR title!!

thanks Lanie!

Kay Theatre & Musicals I love Christi Team Blonsky
Old 06-24-2008, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow we killed a thread in 1 night Thanks for opening Lanie Love the title!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwawaythekey (View Post)
squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee CR title!!

thanks Lanie!
You're welcome everyone. I got the title from the suggestions at the end of thread #309.

It reminds me of this quote I heard once that is also SO Zikki: "I want to help you reach your highest dreams and paint the horizon with the colors of your soul."
Old 06-24-2008, 10:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

good job lanie!!!!!!! love the title!!!!

I'm off to bed everyone -- talk to ya'll later!!! Tomorrow is comic book day and I am happy!!!!!!

AVI: by Me
Claimed by Cammy

Last edited by stardreamz81; 06-24-2008 at 10:59 PM
Old 06-25-2008, 02:14 AM
Master Fan

i love the title! beautiful! and thanks for opening Lanie

more cleaning today so i'll be lurking and such!
[icn]|| Dave
Old 06-25-2008, 02:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

THIS TITLE IS AMAZING!!!!

hey everyone! - Today i have to go to work!!

Dave - Cleaning SUCKS!!!

Icon - San M
Old 06-25-2008, 05:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Blah so I haven't gone to sleep yet and it's 8 am. I don't have work today which means I could possibly sleep during the day but I doubt I will. Yuck not sleeping is the suck. Anywho I love the title it's beautiful. I LOVE ZIKKI!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 05:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey chickies

So here it is the next chapter in my fic Walk Of Life

Walk Of Life Series - Looks Can Be Decieving

And I'm off to catch up

EDIT: Has anyone got a link to Timmy's MySpace page??? Could you PM me it pls??

Dr Who/Rose

Last edited by crazydaze; 06-25-2008 at 05:24 AM
Old 06-25-2008, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

Old 06-25-2008, 05:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Morning
He cammy do we only have one nikki OR do we have gangster nikki and all this stuf??!?

Oh and BTW i decided to ake present time zac preppy zac kept talking about vest and stuff hahah

and im
Old 06-25-2008, 05:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

New thread. Love the title

Hello everybody

Omg I just finished catching up on some of the fics and I think I've oficially died and gone to Zikki (and TurnOn ) heaven

Bev- Back to Me is all kinds of cute, adorable, sweet...just I'm loving it so much!

Ley- I'm so happy you started writing CS again. I have told you that it is one of my fav Zikki fics, right? Well, it is!! I love it soo much that I read the chapters you had already written 3 times before you started writing it again. What can I say, I was hooked and when you stopped writing it I was going through withdrawals.
oh, and let me just add that the mag interview idea...Brilliant!

Sher- Your Trink fic was I love how you write Link. He is the perfect guy that every girl wishes she had. That's it, I want my own personal Link!!! Afterall, there's nothing wrong with me setting my standards so high, is there? How hard could it be to find a guy who dresses in 60's clothes, talks, sings, and dances like Elvis, and looks just like Zac Efron? Wait...I think I just may have set myself up for a lifetime of loneliness

Alaina- NTY made me so at a particular character. I expect some major kicking of her arse in the next chapter lol....jk...well maybe

Kayla- I loved Lost... Who would have thought that such good events would come out of a typically frustrating situation. only in Zikki land

Edit: Jess- I emailed the Hollywood awards

Last edited by BiggGeekMimi; 06-25-2008 at 06:08 AM
Old 06-25-2008, 06:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

off to work see you guys later

Dr Who/Rose
Old 06-25-2008, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

Good morning! You guys were very busy yesterday - I'm going to have to go and catch up! Hope you all have a great day!!
Old 06-25-2008, 08:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Jeez, you guys, I cut out early and the thread goes bonkers!!! Fun evening, last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggGeekMimi (View Post)
I think I've oficially died and gone to Zikki (and TurnOn ) heaven

Bev- Back to Me is all kinds of cute, adorable, sweet...just I'm loving it so much!

Mimi - Glad you're liking it!! Thanks for your nice review!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by christig428 (View Post)
Good morning! You guys were very busy yesterday - I'm going to have to go and catch up! Hope you all have a great day!!
Christi! Good morning! Looks like they had way too much fun without us last night, huh? I wanna hang with the popular kids!!

And then this morning the thread is Looks like everyone has a late night cake-party hangover?

In the spirit of the beautiful CR title, I have to post this song by Celine Dion. I've always thought it was so pretty:

I'll paint my mood in shades of blue
Paint my soul to be with you
I'll sketch your lips in shaded tones
Draw your mouth to my own

I'll draw your arms around my waist
Then all doubt I shall erase
I'll paint the rain that softly lands on your wind-blown hair

I'll trace a hand to wipe your tears
A look to calm your fears
A silhouette of dark and light
While we hold each other oh so tight

I'll paint a sun to warm your heart