Zachary Levi

Thanks for the video and still.

Donna
Old 01-23-2015, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's been confirmed:

Confirmed: Ryan Reynolds will film ‘Deadpool’ in Vancouver this spring

Quote:
It’s official, when Ryan Reynolds reprises the role of Deadpool, he’ll do it in his hometown of Vancouver. Thanks to our Twitter buddy, @lemon_buzz, we’ve confirmed Deadpool begins filming in Vancouver, BC on March 23rd.

Reynolds first played the role of Wade Wilson/Deadpool in 2009’s X-Men Origins: Wolverine. The upcoming movie, scheduled for release in February 2016, has already booked two months at Vancouver’s North Shore Studios.

Reynolds is proud of his Canadian roots and was even inducted into Canada’s Walk of Fame last year. Currently, Ryan lives with his wife Blake Lively and their new baby girl in Bedford, NY.

Stay tuned for updates on Deadpool as filming gets underway this spring.

Old 01-24-2015, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Awesome news.

Donna
Old 01-25-2015, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the link and pics.

Donna
Old 01-25-2015, 11:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

LIVE WITH KELLY & MICHAEL
Th 2/5: Ryan Reynolds, Bob Odenkirk
Old 01-25-2015, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the link, pics, and news.

Ryan Reynolds Jokes He’s ‘Even Tried Breastfeeding’ – Moms & Babies – Celebrity Babies and Kids - Moms & Babies - People.com

Quote:
It’s no surprise Ryan Reynolds is more than willing to share baby duties with wife Blake Lively, but we weren’t expecting him to be so involved.

“I gotta jump in and do all those sorts of things,” Reynolds, 38, told PEOPLE Saturday at the party for his new film, Mississippi Grind, at the Chase Sapphire on Main during the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah.

He jokes, “I mean, I’ve even tried breastfeeding.”

So how did that go for all involved?

“It’s frustrating for the baby and frankly disturbing for me … not well is the answer,” quips the actor, who plays a charismatic nomad in the movie.

In all seriousness, since welcoming a daughter with Lively, 27, in December, life at home has been “great.”

“It’s amazing that you can be that exhausted and that happy at the same time,” says Reynolds.
Ryan Reynolds Makes First Appearance as a New Dad! | 2015 Sundance Film Festival, Analeigh Tipton, Ben Mendelsohn, Ryan Reynolds : Just Jared

Quote:
Ryan Reynolds is handsome with scruff while attending the premiere of his latest film Mississippi Grind during the 2015 Sundance Film Festival on Saturday (January 24) in Park City, Uta.

The 38-year-old actor was joined by his co-stars Analeigh Tipton and Ben Mendelsohn.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ryan Reynolds

Mississippi Grind centers on “Gerry who teams up with younger charismatic poker player, Curtis, in an attempt to change his luck. The two set off on a road trip through the South with visions of winning back what’s been lost.”

This is Ryan‘s first official appearance since the birth of his daughter last month!

10+ pictures inside of Ryan Reynolds at the Mississippi Grind premiere…

Old 01-26-2015, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for all the pics and news!
I saw Ryan on ET tonight. He's so
Cracks me up!
Old 01-26-2015, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the articles.

Ryan Reynolds Talks About Fatherhood for the First Time | Ryan Reynolds : Just Jared

Quote:
Ryan Reynolds makes a stop in Los Angeles via LAX Airport after hitting up the 2015 Sundance Film Festival on Sunday (January 25).

The 38-year-old actor recently opened up about what it’s like to be a father to his first child, a newborn baby girl.

“It’s amazing that you can be that exhausted and that happy at the same time,” Ryan told People, adding that everything has been “great” since welcoming the new addition with wife Blake Lively.

Blake and Ryan‘s first child was born around the holidays. We still do not have confirmation of her first name.

Donna
Old 01-27-2015, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome. Thank you for the article.

Ryan Reynolds | Ryan Reynolds says Deadpool will be the 'movie we want to make' | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Hollywood star Ryan Reynolds has revealed 'Deadpool' will be the ''movie we want to make'', after years of struggling to get the movie made.

Ryan Reynolds says 'Deadpool' will be the ''movie we want to make''.

The 38-year-old star is due to appear in the 'X-Men' movie spin-off and has revealed that after the film suffered more than its fair share of hiccups, it is now progressing nicely.

He said: ''It's been a long time, but it's happened in the right way and that's all that matters.

''We don't have the kind of money that most superhero movies do, but that's great, actually. Necessity is the mother of invention, and that's why we get to make the movie we want to make.''

Reynolds, who starred in the 'Green Lantern' movie in 2011, insists he isn't feeling any more pressure to make 'Deadpool' a success.

He told MTV: ''You gotta have faith in the people you're working with, and have faith in the prep, and that's all I'm doing. On this one, the prep's been 11 years. You'd like to think you're putting your best foot forward, but we'll see.''

The movie was finally given the greenlight after test footage featuring Reynolds' take on the character leaked online.

However, he's denied leaking the video in order to accelerate the process.

He joked: ''No, no, no I didn't leak it. But I would have. Looking back now, in a heartbeat. I should go home and scan the old hard drive and see what I've got in there.''

Old 01-28-2015, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the article.

Donna
Old 01-29-2015, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome.

Old 02-04-2015, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ryan Reynolds Blames ‘Green Lantern’ Failure on Script | Ryan Reynolds : Just Jared

Quote:
Ryan Reynolds is suave while making an appearance at SiriusXM Studios on Wednesday (February 4) in New York City.

The 38-year-old actor recently discussed why his 2011 film Green Lantern, which also starred his wife Blake Lively, failed at the box office.

“Well, script. When we shot Green Lantern, nobody auditioning for the role of Green Lantern was given the opportunity to read the script because the script didn’t exist,” Ryan shared to Yahoo.

He added, “I’m not complaining about it — it was an opportunity of a lifetime, and if I were to go back and retrace my steps, I would probably do everything the exact same way.”

Old 02-04-2015, 08:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

ryan will be on live with kelly and michael tomorrow morning
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top