Old 10-21-2014, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG over the names.

Very dashing.

Old 10-28-2014, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Ryan Reynolds is a Cool Dad-to-Be on His Motorcycle | Ryan Reynolds : Just Jared

Quote:
Ryan Reynolds keeps it safe with a helmet while riding his motorcycle around town on Monday (October 27) in New York City’s Tribeca district.

The 38-year-old actor just celebrated his birthday last week on Friday (October 23). Happy Belated Birthday Ryan!

During the same week, Ryan couldn’t take his eyes off his pregnant wife Blake Lively while standing by her side at the 2014 Angel Ball, which raised money for Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation for cancer research.

Ryan was recently overseas filming his upcoming film Criminal, which also stars Kevin Costner.

Donna
Old 10-29-2014, 05:53 AM
Elite Fan

Ryan Reynolds Rides a Motorcycle Around Tribeca in NYC Pictures | OK! Magazine
Old 10-29-2014, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the link.

Donna
Old 10-29-2014, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the article and link.

Old 11-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Ryan Reynolds | Ryan Reynolds linked to return to Deadpool role | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Ryan Reynolds has been linked to a return to the role of Deadpool by Rob Liefeld, the creator of the character.

Ryan Reynolds could reprise the role of Deadpool.

The 38-year-old actor played the part in 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' in 2009 and

Rob Liefeld - the creator of 'Deadpool' - has suggested he could return to the role.
ComicBook.com reports Liefeld talking about the issue at Comikaze 2014, where he said: ''Ryan is Deadpool. Look, Ryan Reynolds, he's gone through that same career arc, the guy is ridiculously talented.

''He has a huge, huge passion for Deadpool. Deadpool's not happening, [but] because he was a giant star, they said, 'Ryan, what do you want to do?' And he said, 'Deadpool'.

''That's why it happened. They would have no faith otherwise. That movie is because of his passion. He put together the team.''

The 47-year-old comic book creator added that although the character of Cable might not make an appearance in the 'Deadpool' movie, he may get a film of his own in the future.

He reflected: ''Cable is awesome. And he will... when he appears on screen, we're all going to nerdgasm, because he's coming. They can't hold him back. He's coming.''

'Deadpool', which is being directed by Tim Miller, is set to open in cinemas in February 2016.

Donna
Old 11-04-2014, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Over the news.

ETA:

http://www.justjared.com/2014/11/04/...eir-babys-sex/

Quote:
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are expecting their first child together and they reportedly are going to wait for the baby to be born to find out the sex!

“Blake and Ryan aren’t finding out what they’re having,” an insider told Us Weekly. “They want to be surprised!”

Blake recently told the outlet that Ryan is taking great care of her during her pregnancy.

“He’s always good to me,” she said. “That’s like a jerky thing to say because you want to be able to complain about your husband and be that person, but he takes pretty good care of me.

Last edited by Jade Lizabetta Lautner; 11-04-2014 at 11:28 PM
Old 11-05-2014, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the article.

Donna
Old 11-06-2014, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome.

Old 11-21-2014, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Ryan Reynolds on His Rebellious Earring & Why He’s Thankful For His Brothers | Ryan Reynolds : Just Jared

Quote:
Ryan Reynolds recently took to Time to share a story of a time his brothers came to his rescue in an amazing way as he reflects on what he’s thankful for this holiday season.

“Actions speak louder than words,” the 38-year-old actor said starting his story. “And for one particular memory I have, the action was deafening. I’m the youngest of four brothers. Being the youngest, I often felt less like a little brother and more like a moving target.”

Click inside to read the rest of the letter…

Ryan continued, saying: “Growing up, all four of us were at war under our roof. Alliances were forged and broken daily. As the smallest and youngest, they reserved their most unique and unblinking brand of torture for me. But on occasion, they also unwittingly taught me about rising to the occasion. And for this, I’m grateful. Doing the right thing at the right time speaks volumes about one’s character. Especially when it’s wholly unexpected. As is so often the case with young boys, acts of kindness were like Blue Moons: rare and spectacular.”

“Growing up my father was – at least in our eyes – the toughest man alive: a former cop, former boxer and full-time landmine. He worked tirelessly to provide for his family and in return, you were expected to do what he said, often before he said it. It was a somewhat impossible situation for any normally functioning nervous system. In a word, he was scary. Not because he was sadistic or physically abusive. He was scary because he was one of those people with an energetic ‘weight’ to him. He could snatch the life right out of you with a simple look. Shifting his weight ever so slightly from one foot to another could transform an otherwise delightful 6th birthday party into what felt like an Irish funeral.”

“When I turned 13, I decided to test the waters of questionable fashion and independence by procuring myself — an earring…My brothers were characteristically detailed with their feelings on the matter. My oldest brother told me I was going to die tonight. Like, DIE. ‘Do NOT do this. If Dad sees that thing in your ear, he’s gonna release your soul to the wind.’”

“Arriving at the dinner table, my face was numb and my ear was HOT. The little gold earring felt like it was flashing ember-red, as if to say, ‘LOOK AT ME!!! Over here! Your son is a tool! You raised a future Zen-garden salesman who collects artisanal bongs!’”

“I sat quietly, staring at the only friend I had: my lap. Every muscle in my body was rigid with fear and disgust with myself. I could hear my brothers enter the room together and solemnly shuffle their way to their usual seats. My Father’s measured breathing puffed to my left while my Mother took her seat to the right, seemingly unaware of the ticking bomb affixed to my ear. Dad’s eyes scanned the room like a flashlight thru fog. I anxiously waited for the beam to find me. When his eyes stopped scanning and rested in my direction, I held my breath and tensed my stomach. Before I could utter a single futile syllable he said… ‘Pussies.’ My head snapped up immediately. I could see he wasn’t just looking at me. His confused eyes darted spastically between all four boys in shock, disbelief and directionless anger. What he was in fact looking at, were four young men, sitting at a dinner table, each, with a freshly pierced ear. And a big Blue Moon rose to the occasion: rare, and pretty damn spectacular.”

To read the whole story head to Time!

Donna
Old 11-22-2014, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

Thank you Donna for all the news
Old 11-22-2014, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 11-22-2014, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ryan Reynolds & Julianne Moore Help Raise Millions of Dollars at a Michael J. Fox Foundation Event | Bart Freundlich, John Molner, John Slattery, Julianne Moore, Katie Couric, Michael J Fox, Rachael Ray, Ryan Reynolds : Just Jared

Quote:
Ryan Reynolds looks handsome in a suit at 2014 A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Cure Parkinson’s at The Waldorf Astoria on Saturday evening (November 22) in New York City.

The 38-year-old actor was joined at the event by Julianne Moore with her husband Bart Freundlich, Mad Men actor John Slattery with his wife Talia Balsam, Michael J. Fox with his wife Tracy Pollan, Rachael Ray, Katie Couric with her husband John Molner.

“Tonight’s event has raised over $5 million, which will go directly to fund #Parkinsons research. #Foxgala,” the Michael J. Fox Foundation tweeted after the event.

15+ pictures inside of Ryan Reynolds, Julianne Moore, and more at the event…

Old 11-23-2014, 12:52 AM
Elite Fan

Old 11-23-2014, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the article and pic.

ETA:

Some more articles:

http://hub.contactmusic.com/story/ry...rack=mail_news

Quote:
Ryan Reynolds has admitted that he thought his father was ''scary'' and was ''terrified'' of his dad's reaction to the ear piercing that he got when he was younger.

Ryan Reynolds thought his father was ''scary''.

'The Proposal' star - who is expecting his first child with his wife, Blake Lively - has admitted that his dad worked incredibly ''tirelessly'' to provide for their family.

He said: ''[He was] the toughest man alive: a former cop, former boxer and full-time land mine. He worked tirelessly to provide for his family and in return, you were expected to do what he said, often before he said it.

''In a word, he was scary. Not because he was sadistic or physically abusive. He was scary because he was one of those people with an energetic 'weight' to him.''

The 38-year-old actor explained that as a young boy, he was ''terrified'' to get a gold stud earring and his brothers even tried to convince him not to do it.

Writing in Time magazine's 'Time for Thanks' column about the moment he sat down at the table with his father after it had been done, he said: ''The little gold earring felt like it was flashing ember-red, as if to say, 'LOOK AT ME!!! Over here! Your son is a tool! You raised a future Zen-garden salesman who collects artisanal bongs!'''

''I could see he wasn't just looking at me. His confused eyes darted spastically between all four boys in shock, disbelief and directionless anger.

''What he was in fact looking at, were four young men, sitting at a dinner table, each, with a freshly pierced ear.''
http://celebritybabies.people.com/20...123PM-20875649

Quote:
Ryan Reynolds has no fears about becoming a first-time dad with wife Blake Lively, who’s expecting the A-list couple’s first baby in early 2015 — especially when it comes to the messier side of parenting.

“I don’t have a weak stomach,” the actor, 38, told PEOPLE on Saturday at The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research Benefit in New York. “I’m good with diapers and diarrhea and all that kind of stuff because I have lots of nieces and nephews, so I’ve done it all before.”

So what part of fatherhood is he looking forward to most?

“I’m just excited about having a buddy,” he said. “We don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl yet, but whatever it is, you have this tether to reality that never goes away.”

His enthusiasm should come as no surprise to Lively, 27, who recently told PEOPLE that her hunky hubby “takes pretty good care of me.”

And though the picture-perfect parents-t0-be have been anything but shy about their shared desire to have a big brood in the future, for now, Reynolds is just trying to take on this newest role one step at a time.

“For a lot of new dads, you tend to dwell on the mistakes you don’t want to make,” he said. “I’m at that stage still where I’m focused primarily on being open and understanding and leaving a lot of room for error.”

Donna

Last edited by Donna K.; 11-23-2014 at 08:02 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top