Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2015, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Purr.

Jennifer Lawrence Hits Paris for ‘Mockingjay Part 2′ With Liam Hemsworth & Josh Hutcherson | Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, The Hunger Games, Woody Harrelson | Just Jared Jr.

Quote:
Jennifer Lawrence is a beauty in white while stepping out at a photo call for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 held at Plazza Athenee on Monday (November 9) in Paris, France.

The 25-year-old actress was joined for photos by her co-stars Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson, and Woody Harrelson.

Woody went barefoot in just socks and some pajama pants! LOL!

FYI: Jen is wearing head-to-toe Dior Couture with Shay jewels. Josh is wearing J Brand jeans and The Frye Company boots. Liam is wearing Vans Surf shoes.

25+ pics inside of Jennifer Lawrence and the Hunger Games cast in Paris…
Liam Hemsworth- 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2' Madrid Photocall

Jennifer Lawrence Takes Spain by Storm for ‘Mockingjay Part 2′ With Josh Hutcherson & Liam Hemsworth | Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, The Hunger Games : Just Jared

Quote:
Jennifer Lawrence strikes a pose for the cameras while arriving at a photo call for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 held at the Villamagna Hotel on Tuesday (November 10) in Madrid, Spain.

The 25-year-old Oscar winner posed for photos with co-stars Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson.

The night before, the power trio stepped out for the premiere in Paris after Jen cleared up rumors that she doesn’t wash her hands.

FYI: Jennifer is wearing a Mugler dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, and an EF Collection necklace.

30+ pictures inside of Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, and Josh Hutcherson at the Madrid photo call…

Donna
Old 11-11-2015, 05:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for those!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-12-2015, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Liam Hemsworth- 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2' Madrid Premiere

Donna
Old 11-12-2015, 05:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks and there are the pics of him and videos that he was in China..

is that what you want?

Old 11-12-2015, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome. Could you post them?

ETA:

Jennifer Lawrence Opens Up About Her Breakup From Nicholas Hoult | Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, The Hunger Games | Just Jared Jr.

Quote:
Jennifer Lawrence goes for an elegant look while stepping out at the premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 on Thursday (November 12) in Beijing, China.

The 25-year-old Oscar winner was joined on the carpet by co-stars Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson.

Jennifer recently talked about her breakup from Nicholas Hoult and what she sees for her future.

“Being 24 was this whole year of ‘Who am I without these movies? Who am I without this man?’” Jen told ABC‘s Diane Sawyer. “It was always ‘we.’ It sounds so young to say that but it’s true.”

She added, “I don’t really plan on getting married. I might. I definitely want to be a mother. I don’t really imagine getting married anymore. I don’t feel like I need anything to complete me. I love meeting people, men, women, whatever, I love people coming into your life and bringing something.”

Donna

Last edited by Donna K.; 11-13-2015 at 03:38 PM
Old 11-13-2015, 04:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Do you want the interview too? I don't mind to gather them and post those in here..

is that what you want?

Old 11-14-2015, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Yes please.

Donna

Last edited by Donna K.; 11-14-2015 at 11:05 AM
Old 11-14-2015, 02:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Alright.. I will try to find all the interviews to post it by tomorrow night..

Sad to hear about Paris..

is that what you want?

Old 11-15-2015, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks and it is very sad.

Donna
Old 11-15-2015, 04:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

I still checking and I think that I will have it all by tomorrow if that okay w/ you?

And yeah, it's tragic to hear that the news..

is that what you want?

Old 11-15-2015, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

That's okay w/ me.

Liam is going to be on Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow night and Thursday night on Late Night With Seth Meyers.

ETA:

Miley Cyrus Helps Liam Hemsworth Adopt a Dog, Finds a Rescued Puppy of Her Own

Quote:
When Liam Hemsworth wanted to rescue an adorable puppy, one woman knew how to help him out -- his ex-fiancee Miley Cyrus.

Wylder's Holistic Pet Center and Rescue, an animal rescue organization in Los Angeles, California, shared a photo of The Hunger Games star and his huge, 6-month-old puppy, which he just adopted on Saturday.

"Thanks @mileycyrus for loving dogs as much as we do!! You helped find this gigantic, 6-month-old puppy a new home," the organization captioned the cute photo. "@liamhemsworth you will give this deserving baby a great life!"

It looks like the 25-year-old actor is going to show that huge puppy what it's like to live the life of luxury and love.

That same day, Cyrus found herself a gorgeous new puppy from The Bella Foundation, during an adoption drive.

Cyrus and her good friend Wayne Coyne, frontman for the Flaming Lips, attended the event together where one adorable puppy caught Cyrus' eye.

The 22-year-old "Wrecking Ball" singer shared several photos of the cute canine named Yogi, before revealing that Yogi was actually going to live with Coyne.

According to Cyrus, Yogi will be a great friend for her puppy Milky, whenever they come to visit the 54-year-old rocker. For the sake of adorableness, here's a look at Milky.

She sure knows how to pic some cute dogs do rescue.

Hemsworth and Cyrus aren't the only stars to save a puppy recently. In October, George and Amal Clooney adopted a super cute 4-year-old Basset hound named Millie from the San Gabriel Valley Humane Society in California. Check out the video below for a look at the happy couple and the furry new addition to their family.

Donna

Last edited by Donna K.; 11-16-2015 at 09:01 AM
Old 11-16-2015, 06:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm sorry since I tho that yesterday was Sat, but I have day off since I have class today til I got home at night, but I def will have it on tomorrow..

Thanks about Seth Meyers!

is that what you want?

Old 11-17-2015, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

It is okay I understand. You're welcome.

OMG Liam was so funny on Kimmel.

The Hunger Games | The Hunger Games Cast Show Support For France At Los Angeles Premiere | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
The Stars Of The Hunger Games Showed Solidarity With The French By Wearing Tricolour Ribbons At The Los Angeles Premiere Of The Franchise's Final Film On Monday Night (16nov15).

The event celebrating the release of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 was scaled back in the aftermath of the violence in Paris on Friday (13Nov15), when more than 120 people were killed in a series of gun and bomb attacks.

Out of respect for the dead and their families, cast interviews were cancelled, but the stars, including Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson, still signed autographs for fans and posed for photographs before heading into the Microsoft Theater.

They showed solidarity by wearing red, white and blue ribbons - a nod to the French flag - which were clipped together with the Mockingjay emblem, the symbol of defiance and rebellion in the franchise.

Elizabeth Banks shared a picture of her ribbon on Instagram.com and wrote, "Our hearts are with you France where we have so many amazing fans."

Inside the auditorium, Jon Feltheimer, chief executive of the Lionsgate studio, took to the stage to praise the French for their bravery, noting that some of the film was shot in Paris and they had been to a premiere in the city just four days before the attacks.

"Tonight, as we celebrate our movie and salute our filmmakers, we want to express our solidarity with the brave people of Paris and share our sympathy for their grieving," he said onstage. "We stand with them tonight."

Game of Thrones star Natalie Dormer, Donald Sutherland, Woody Harrelson and Sam Claflin also wore the special ribbons at the event.

After the attacks, a representative for Lionsgate announced, "Out of respect for the very recent events in Paris, we have decided to modify our red carpet and we will not conduct interviews at Monday's Mockingjay 2 premiere... We will proceed with the rest of the event as planned in honor of the incredible fans who have always supported our films with such passion."
Liam Hemsworth | Miley Cyrus Helps Ex Liam Hemsworth Adopt A Dog | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Actor Liam Hemsworth Has Adopted A New Furry Friend - And It's All Thanks To His Animal-loving Former Fiancee Miley Cyrus.

The singer is known for her menagerie of pets, and it appears Liam turned to his ex for advice on where to find a suitable rescue dog to add to his family.

The Hunger Games hunk was photographed crouching down next to a large white pup in an Instagram post for Los Angeles' Wylder's Holistic Pet Center and Rescue on Sunday (15Nov15), and in the caption, a representative revealed the new friends were set up by Miley herself.

"Thanks @mileycyrus for loving dogs as much as we do!!" an employee writes. "You helped find this gigantic, 6-month-old puppy a new home. @liamhemsworth you will give this deserving baby a great life!"

Meanwhile, Miley also helped her rocker pal Wayne Coyne find a new family member on Sunday, when they attended an adoption drive in California, which was hosted by bosses at The Bella Foundation.

The Wrecking Ball pop star introduced fans to young Yogi in a series of snaps on Instagram, revealing the pup would be a new pal for her pooch, named Milky.

"Yogiiii (sic)!" she exclaimed. "Adopted from da (sic) @thebellafoundation !!!!! Family dawggg (sic)! Fwend (sic) for Milky So when Milk comes 2 visit @waynecoyne5 (and his girlfriend) @katyweaver w (with) me she has a bestie!!!"

Liam recently opened up about his broken engagement to Miley, insisting the singer will always have a special place in his heart. The pair met and fell in love on the set of their romantic drama The Last Song in 2009 and became engaged in 2012, but the relationship didn't last and they parted ways in September, 2013.

"You fall in love with who you fall in love with," the 25 year old told Men's Fitness magazine about their headline-grabbing romance. "You can never choose. I guess some people just come with a little more baggage."

"I mean, look - we were together five (sic) years," he continued. "So I don't think those feelings will ever change. And that's good because that proves to me that it was real. It wasn't just a fling. It really was an important part of my life and always will be."
Woody Harrelson | Woody Harrelson Pranked Castmates With Bike Crash Gag | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Woody Harrelson Pranked His The Hunger Games Castmates And Director By Pretending He'd Been Involved In A Terrible Motorbike Accident On April Fools Day (01apr).

The movie star thought it would be a hoot to terrify moviemaker Frances Lawrence and co-star Liam Hemsworth by pretending he had been left badly injured.

"I am one of those guys who does sometimes like to make people laugh," he explains. "I did one prank on April Fools Day, where I got our make-up artist to come over to my house and make my face look like I'd been in a bad bike wreck and skidded, blood everywhere.

"I rang Francis Lawrence as I was supposed to film the next day and asked him what I should do. He said, 'First, you need to get to the hospital!' Then I called Liam (Hemsworth) and told him to come to the hospital to pick me up, but I made the name up and of course there was no such place. That was a dark one, it played on people's sympathies."

Miley Cyrus Helps Her Ex Liam Hemsworth Adopt a Dog! | Celebrity Pets, Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus | Just Jared Jr.

Quote:
We all know that Miley Cyrus is a huge advocate for animal causes and it seems she shares her love for animals with her ex-fiance Liam Hemsworth.

Over the weekend, the 23-year-old entertainer helped her ex adopt a dog from Wylder’s Holistic Pet Center!

“Thanks @mileycyrus for loving dogs as much as we do!! You helped find this gigantic, 6 month old puppy a new home. @liamhemsworth you will give this deserving baby a great life!” the pet organization captioned a photo on Instagram.

Miley helped another one of her friends adopt a dog from the Bella Foundation over the weekend too!
https://amp.twimg.com/v/a6d55996-710...0-b33066053566

Liam Hemsworth & Josh Hutcherson Wear Pins for Paris at ‘Mockingjay’ LA Premiere | Hunger Games, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Sam Claflin : Just Jared

Quote:
Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson sandwich in Jennifer Lawrence at The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 premiere held at the Microsoft Theater on Monday (November 16) in Los Angeles.

The guys – including co-star Sam Claflin – wore pins with the French flag on their outfits as signs of solidarity for Paris after the horrible attacks last week.

The final installment of The Hunger Games will hit theaters this Friday (November 20) – be sure to check it out!

10+ pictures inside of Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson at the premiere…

Donna
Old 11-17-2015, 07:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Do you prefer to wait til he finish w/ all the talk show and I will post all of those interviews than each days?

Thanks for those!

is that what you want?

Old 11-18-2015, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

great to hear he's on good terms with Miley