Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2015, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Do you prefer to wait til he finish w/ all the talk show and I will post all of those interviews than each days?

Thanks for those!
I would love to wait until he finishing with all of the talk shows.

You're welcome.

WhoSay - #CelebsUnfiltered, Social Celebrities, Entertainment News, Photos, Videos, and Exclusives

Quote:
Liam Hemsworth's former fiancee Miley Cyrus has helped him to adopt a puppy.

The Hunger Games actor is now the proud owner of a huge six-month old dog named Dora who he brought home from Wylder's Holistic Pet Center after Miley put him in touch with the shelter.

Posting a picture of Liam, 25, with the pooch on their Instagram page, Wylder's wrote: "Thanks @mileycyrus for loving dogs as much as we do!! You helped find this gigantic, 6 month old puppy a new home. @liamhemsworth you will give this deserving baby a great life!"

Liam Hemsworth Opens Up About Miley Cyrus For the First Time Since Split

Earlier the shelter had posted a picture of the dog and wrote: "This girl is going home tomorrow! @mileycyrus thanks for helping place her!!! She's been getting the royal treatment @wagmorhotel for the last week! #celebritieswelove #adoptdontshop (sic)."

A delighted Liam also shared a picture with Dora and wrote: "New "gigantic" rescue pup! Dora the Explorer. #rescuedog! (sic)."

Liam and 22-year-old Miley—who met on the set of romantic drama The Last Song—split in 2013 but have remained close.

He recently said: "You fall in love with who you fall in love with; you can never choose. I guess some people just come with a little more baggage.

"I mean, look—we were together five years, so I don't think those feelings will ever change. And that's good because that proves to me that it was real. It wasn't just a fling.

"It really was an important part of my life and always will be."

This article was from BANG Showbiz and was legally licensed through the NewsCred publisher network.
Liam Hemsworth Carried Co-Star Jennifer Lawrence’s Purse on the Great Wall of China | Jimmy Kimmel, Liam Hemsworth | Just Jared Jr.

Quote:
Liam Hemsworth keeps it casual while heading into the El Capitan Theatre for his appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Monday (November 16) in Hollywood.

The 25-year-old Mockingjay star talked about doing press for the movie all over the world, in particular China.

Liam shared a photo from his trip to the Great Wall of China, and in it, you can see he’s holding Jennifer Lawrence‘s purse!

Watch his funny interview below!
Liam Hemsworth- Premiere of Lionsgate's 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2' - Arrivals

Liam Hemsworth - Samsung Celebrates the Premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2'

ETA:

Liam Hemsworth- 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2' New York Premiere

Liam Hemsworth- 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2' New York Premiere

Liam Hemsworth-'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 2' New York Premier

Liam Hemsworth- Liam Hemsworth at 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'

Jennifer Lawrence & ‘Mockingjay’ Cast Appear on ‘GMA’ – Watch Now! | Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth | Just Jared Jr.

Quote:
Jennifer Lawrence sits down for an interview with Good Morning America about The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 on Wednesday (November 18) in New York City.

The 25-year-old actress was joined by Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson, Donald Sutherland and director Francis Lawrence for the interview.

The cast answered some burning fan questions about the final film and you can watch their interview here. During the commercial break, Jennifer performed a little surgery on Josh and plucked one of his beard hairs out of his face and proceeded to make a wish! Watch below…
Liam Hemsworth Says He Sleeps With Very Little Clothes On | Liam Hemsworth : Just Jared

Quote:
Liam Hemsworth rocks a panda onesie while making his way out on stage during Live! With Kelly & Michael on Wednesday morning (November 18) in New York City.

The 25-year-old Mockingjay star revealed that he doesn’t actually wear much to bed. Watch below!

“To be honest, I don’t wear a lot when I go to sleep,” Liam said. “I mean, exactly that. Not a lot. Very little. I just like to be free.”
‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2′ Cast Hits the NYC Premiere Red Carpet! | Jena Malone, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, Sam Claflin, Stef Dawson, The Hunger Games | Just Jared Jr.

Quote:
Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, and Josh Hutcherson make their appearance on the red carpet while attending the premiere of their new film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 on Wednesday (November 18) at AMC Lincoln Square in New York City.

Other stars from the movie that stepped out included Sam Claflin, Jena Malone, Natalie Dormer, Stef Dawson, and the adult cast from the film.

FYI: Jennifer is wearing a Schiaparelli gown, Tamara Mellon shoes, and Eva Fehren jewelry. Jena is wearing an Emanuel Ungaro dress, Paul Andrew shoes, and a Charlotte Olympia clutch. Liam is wearing a Dolce&Gabbana suit. Natalie is wearing a Roland Mouret dress.

30+ pictures inside of the Hunger Games cast at the premiere…

Donna

Last edited by Donna K.; 11-19-2015 at 09:09 AM
Old 11-19-2015, 06:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Okay, since I think that there are no more talk show unless we have to wait for all the reporters to post their interviews, so you want to wait til this weekend?

I love that selfie group!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-20-2015, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

The weekend sounds good to me.

The selfies are cute.

Spoiler:

Donna
Old 11-20-2015, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I had to remind myself a few times during The Hunger Games that no, that's not Chris!
Old 11-20-2015, 05:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ I think that both of them have similar physical looks..

is that what you want?

Old 11-20-2015, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

funny they advertised The Huntsman just before
Old 11-20-2015, 06:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Really? And what they show?

is that what you want?

Old 11-22-2015, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, & Liam Hemsworth Get Dinner with Adele | Adele, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth | Just Jared Jr.

Quote:
Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, and Liam Hemsworth head into New York City’s Waverly Inn to grab dinner together on Friday night (November 20).

The three Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 co-stars celebrated the worldwide launch of their movie by eating dinner with another international superstar… Adele!

This isn’t the first time that Jennifer and Adele have been seen hanging out together. Back in January, our spywitnesses spotted them dining at the Los Angeles hotspot Craig’s and Jen was just seen attending Adele‘s Radio City Music Hall concert this weekend.

If you haven’t seen it yet, watch the video of Adele pranking her fans in London by wearing a prosthetic nose and entering an Adele impersonator contest.

Earlier in the day, Jennifer was seen wearing a casual outfit while stepping out around town.

50+ pictures inside of the stars out for the dinner in New York…

Donna
Old 11-22-2015, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Really? And what they show?
did you not see The Huntsman trailer yet?
Old 11-22-2015, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I haven't see it yet.

Donna
Old 11-22-2015, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 11-22-2015, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Wow, looks good.

Donna
Old 11-23-2015, 05:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Ahh, that's the one.. I was like umm, is that Chris?

is that what you want?

Old 11-24-2015, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the first one; second looks pretty awesome.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

It does.

Donna