Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2016, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Jared Leto #3: We Can't Wait to See Suicide Squad Because of Jared!!

Jared Leto is an American actor, singer-songwriter, musician, director, producer, activist, philanthropist, photographer and businessman.

After starting his career with television appearances in the early 1990s, Leto achieved recognition for his role as Jordan Catalano on the television series My So-Called Life (1994). He made his film debut in How to Make an American Quilt (1995) and received first notable critical praise for his performance in Prefontaine (1997). Leto played supporting roles in The Thin Red Line (1998), Fight Club (1998) and American Psycho (2000), as well as the lead role in Urban Legend (1998), and earned critical acclaim after portraying heroin addict Harry Goldfarb in Requiem for a Dream (2000). He later began focusing increasingly on his music career, returning to acting with Panic Room (2002), Alexander (2004), Lord of War (2005), Lonely Hearts (2006), Chapter 27 (2007), and Mr. Nobody (2009). He made his directorial debut in 2012 with the documentary film Artifact.

Leto's performance as a transgender woman in Dallas Buyers Club (2013) received critical praise and earned him the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor, among numerous other accolades.

Leto is the lead vocalist, multi-instrumentalist and main songwriter for Thirty Seconds to Mars, a band which he formed in 1998 in Los Angeles, California with his older brother Shannon Leto.

: f a n s
01. bellagrey13
02. quin611
03. ina_am
04. LxieGrey
05. BrucasBangelBrylan
06. cap'n cook
07. xlennie
08. Ruby_Slippers
09. Lady Crawford
10. green eyes sparkle
11. baelfire24
12.ryanforever

Donna

Last edited by Donna K.; 07-09-2017 at 06:00 AM
Old 02-02-2016, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

tyftnt!
Old 02-02-2016, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 02-18-2016, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Viola Davis Describes How Effing Weird Jared Leto Was During 'Suicide Squad' Filming | Obsev

Quote:
It's far from surprising that Jared Leto went a little nutty on the set of Suicide Squad, but then again, that's what playing the Joker does to you. So when Viola Davis, who plays Amanda Waller in the film, had an interview with Vanity Fair, eventually she had to get to Leto.

Because it's not enough to be weird yourself, Leto took it upon himself to have a henchman bring a dead pig to the green room and drop it in front of everyone before leaving. "That was our introduction to Jared Leto," Davis said.

That wasn't the only nonsense Leto got up to. There was another incident where he had a live rat delivered to Margot Robbie. And because Harley Quinn is still Harley Quinn, she of course kept it, because a gift from Mr. J is always perfect.

It's also of note that the Joker is rumored to be appearing in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in some sort of significant flashback sequence. Considering the images of the wrecked Robin suit, it's pretty clear we might be getting some Jason Todd action too.

Suicide Squad is set to be released on August 5, 2016, with Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice coming March 25, 2016. With all the hubbub surrounding these DC movies, they may live or die because of Leto's Joker.

Donna
Old 02-29-2016, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Jared Leto Reflects on His Own Oscars Win at Academy Awards 2016 | 2016 Oscars, Jared Leto, Oscars : Just Jared

Quote:
Jared Leto brings some fun to the red carpet with his Gucci suit at the 2016 Academy Awards held at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday (February 28) in Hollywood.

The 44-year-old former Oscar winner will take the stage to present this evening.

On the red carpet, Jared reflected on his win a few years ago.

“I remember my mom, my bother and just that feeling of gratitude. I just remember it as an incredible thing,” Jared said. “I think you’re happy when your brain works and you’re able to say anything at all. I remember when I won and I started my speech and I remember I was staring at Robert De Niro…And I was like, ‘maybe I should move on to Oprah.’”

FYI: Jared is wearing Gucci.

Donna
Old 02-29-2016, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

he looked great and certainly younger than her age!
Old 03-05-2016, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Looking forward to Suicide Squad!

Thanks for the pictures, Donna.
Old 03-06-2016, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 03-07-2016, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the new thread and all the news.

Old 03-08-2016, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 03-15-2016, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the banners in the OP!
Old 03-26-2016, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

From Finding Dory To Suicide Squad: 20 Blockbusters Still To Come In 2016 | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
14. Suicide Squad (August 5th, US) - Supervillains are never given enough consideration when it comes to superhero movies, and so the gates of Arkham Asylum have finally been opened to give them their very own adventure. Expect brutality over integrity, with Jared Leto as The Joker and Margot Robbie as his aide Harley Quinn.

Donna
Old 03-27-2016, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome!
Old 03-28-2016, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

‘Suicide Squad’ Director Praises Jared Leto’s Joker Performance | Jared Leto, Suicide Squad : Just Jared

Quote:
Suicide Squad director David Ayer can’t stop praising Jared Leto‘s performance in the film as the infamous Joker.

“What Jared has done is absolutely incredible,” David told Total Film about the upcoming DC villain film. “When he steps onto the set the world stops. Everything stops. What he’s done is so powerful, so menacing, so palpable, you can feel him. The crew stops working and just watches him. I have to get everybody going again because he’s so fascinating.”

Suicide Squad, which also stars Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Scott Eastwood, Cara Delevingne, and many more, will hit theaters on August 5. You can currently catch Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, another DC Entertainment film, in theaters now.

Donna