Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2016, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Jared Leto Sent ‘Suicide Squad’ Cast Some Very Unusual Presents | Adam Beach, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Cara Delevingne, Jai Courtney, Jared Leto, Joel Kinnaman, Karen ***uhara, Margot Robbie, Will Smith : Just Jared

Quote:
Margot Robbie and her Suicide Squad cast mates Jared Leto and Will Smith arrive at the Warner Bros. presentation during CinemaCon on Tuesday (April 12) at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.

The stars were joined by their fellow cast members Cara Delevingne, Jai Courtney, Adam Beach, Karen ***uhara, Joel Kinnaman and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje at the event.

On the red carpet, Jared told E! News about the gifts he gave the cast, including anal beads, used condoms, and more.

“I did a lot of things to create a dynamic to create an element of surprise, a spontaneity and to really break down any kind of walls that may be there,” Jared said. “The Joker is somebody who doesn’t really respect things like personal space or boundaries.”

FYI: Margot is wearing an Isabel Marant jacket, dress, and booties. Joel is wearing an AllSaints polo.

20+ pictures inside of the Suicide Squad cast promoting their movie at CinemaCon…
Jared Leto & Aaron Paul Check Out Day 1 of Coachella 2016! | 2016 Coachella Music Festival, Aaron Paul, Coachella, Jared Leto : Just Jared

Quote:
Jared Leto sports a Baja East tie dye shirt while walking around the fairgrounds with his friends at the 2016 Coachella Music Festival on Friday afternoon (April 15) in Indio, Calif.

Also seen checking out day one of the festival’s first weekend was The Path‘s Aaron Paul.

Aaron appeared on Conan earlier in the week and reminisced about his time on Breaking Bad in an Instagram post.

“I just finished taping my appearance on Conan and on my way out I saw this beautiful photo hanging up on the wall right next to this beautiful mans name,” Aaron captioned the below pic. “It’s a photo of the entire Breaking Bad cast and brilliant creator Vince. I would be lying if I said it didn’t bring tears to my eyes. It was the only talk show appearance we all did together and I couldn’t be more proud that it was on @teamcoco stage. Thanks for all the love and support you have given me over the years Conan. Truly appreciate it.”
Jared Leto Hangs with His Brother Shannon at Coachella! | 2016 Coachella Music Festival, Coachella, Diego Boneta, Jared Leto, Shannon Leto : Just Jared

Quote:
Jared Leto wears a bright red shirt while stopping by The Retreat during weekend one of the 2016 Coachella Music Festival on Saturday afternoon (April 16) in Palm Springs, Calif.

The 44-year-old actor was joined at the event by his brother Shannon Leto. Also stepping out at the retreat was Scream Queens actor Diego Boneta.

Diego took a cue from one of Jared‘s upcoming movies when captioning an Instagram photo that day.

“Suicide squad #coachella,” Diego wrote as the caption for the below pic.

While at the event, Jared picked up an Amazon Tap at the Amazon Lounge at the Korakia.
]
Jared Leto Gets Flirty with Halsey at Coachella | 2016 Coachella Music Festival, Coachella, Halsey, Jared Leto : Just Jared

Quote:
Jared Leto gets up close and personal with singer Halsey while walking into the VIP area at the 2016 Coachella Music Festival on Sunday (April 17) in Indio, Calif.

The 44-year-old actor and the 21-year-old singer were seen embracing each other in a hug while making their way through the crowd.

Halsey hit the stage at the festival the night before for her set and surprised the crowd by bringing out Panic! at the Disco frontman Brendon Urie to help her close the show with “New Americana” and his song “I Write Sins Not Tragedies.”

“When I was young there was one band that changed my f—ing life!” Halsey said while bringing him out on stage. Watch below!
Jared Leto - CinemaCon 2016 - Warner Bros. Pictures Invites You to 'The Big Picture'

Jared Leto - Coachella Music Festival - Day 1

Jared Leto -The Retreat Palm Springs 2016 - Day 2

Donna
Old 04-19-2016, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Donna! Great links and articles!
Old 04-24-2016, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 04-25-2016, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is my favourite Jared look!

Old 05-01-2016, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Jared Leto & Damian Lewis Look Dapper for White House Correspondents’ Dinner With Tom Hiddleston | 2016 White House Correspondents' Dinner, Carrie Fisher, Damian Lewis, Jared Leto, Tom Hiddleston, White House Correspondents Dinner : Just Jared

Quote:
Jared Leto rocks a pink bow tie while making his way down the red carpet at the 2016 White House Correspondents’ Dinner held at the Washington Hilton on Saturday (April 30) in Washington, D.C.

The 44-year-old Oscar winner was joined at the event by equally-dapper dudes, Damian Lewis and Tom Hiddleston, the latter of whom posed with Carrie Fisher.

The week before, Jared was spotted getting flirty with Halsey backstage at the 2016 Coachella Music Festival.

10+ pictures inside of Jared Leto, Damian Lewis, and Tom Hiddleston at the 2016 WHCD…
102nd White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Arrivals

102nd White House Correspondents' Association Dinner Weekend Alternative Views

Donna
Old 05-03-2016, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that Donna!
Old 05-09-2016, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Lots more:

Jared Leto Is So Dapper in Gucci at Met Gala 2016 | 2016 Met Gala, Jared Leto, Met Gala : Just Jared

Quote:
Jared Leto looks so dapper in a white suit with a cane at the 2016 Met Gala held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 2) in New York City.

The 44-year-old actor will soon be featured in this summer’s Suicide Squad, starring as the famous villain The Joker.

This year’s Costume Institute Gala Benefit – celebrating the opening of the Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology exhibition – is co-chaired by Taylor Swift, Idris Elba, Vogue editor Anna Wintour, and Apple exec Jonathan Ive.

FYI: Jared is wearing custom Gucci tuxedo, shoes and cane, with a Cartier brooch and cuff links.
'Manus x Machina: Fashion In An Age of Technology' Costume Institute Gala - Arrivals

Celebrities Head To The MET Costume Institute Gala 2016

'Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology' Costume Institute Gala - After Parties

Jared Leto Gives His Best Tech Investment Tips | Jared Leto : Just Jared

Quote:
Jared Leto wears a jacket embroidered with a hornet as he steps out on Tuesday (May 3) in New York City.

The 44-year-old actor chatted with CNBC that day about his experience in technology investments and how he made them successful.

“You have to be really good with your time. You have to be incredibly focused on what’s important, what the priorities are,” Jared said.

Jared said he’s made more than 50 investments in small tech startup companies, including Uber and Airbnb.

FYI: Jared is wearing Ksubi Van Winkle Jeans.

10+ pictures inside of Jared Leto stepping out in New York City…
Jared Leto Goes Out in NYC

Celebrities Leave the Bowery Hotel in NYC

'Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology' Costume Institute Gala - Alternative Views

Donna
Old 05-09-2016, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So many great links! Thanks for taking the time to post those Donna!
Old 05-09-2016, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 05-10-2016, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 05-10-2016, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Wonderful pic.

Donna
Old 05-10-2016, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Again, another one with amazing eyes!
Old 05-18-2016, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Jared Leto & Drake Play Never Have I Ever on ‘Ellen’ (Video) | Drake, Ellen DeGeneres, Jared Leto : Just Jared

Quote:
Jared Leto makes a surprise appearance alongside Drake to play a game of “Never Have I Ever” during an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing on Wednesday (May 18).

The guys were asked if they have ever hooked up with a fan on tour, if they have ever taken an unclothed selfie, if they have ever sent a dirty text to the wrong person, and more.

During his interview, Jared revealed that he was in the studio that same day with his band 30 Seconds to Mars and they are planning on releasing new music soon!

Donna
Old 05-18-2016, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 05-19-2016, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the video.

Donna