Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2004, 01:16 PM
Total Fan

bwahahaha!!!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MEGAMEDIA

HELLO TO ALL! I'VE TALKED TO ROBBY OF MEGAMEDIA. HE REQUESTED ME TO
POST THIS. THERE WILL BE NO KEN AND JERRY CONCERT ON JUNE 12, 2004.
JUST WAIT FOR FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MEGAMEDIA.

Old 04-28-2004, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo:
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

je: [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yeah, at least jerry's not MIA, and not looks slow! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and yeah, the boys as hobbits [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
yeah, he's running along with the others din pla. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Marie, i dnt knw if they shipped the book already to Lindsay. hay! so confuse... if i only knew ur getting urs, i would have informed u ahead of time to get both books.

aiyo! ur online Marie!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] who started again this concert thing?! sus! no plans pa tlga...

re Sammi, i think there's an angle where she's not pretty. if she doesn't have make-up on, i think she's not that pretty. but if she has, she is definitely pretty. weird...
Old 04-28-2004, 02:11 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:

Marie, i dnt knw if they shipped the book already to Lindsay. hay! so confuse... if i only knew ur getting urs, i would have informed u ahead of time to get both books.

aiyo! ur online Marie!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] who started again this concert thing?! sus! no plans pa tlga...

re Sammi, i think there's an angle where she's not pretty. if she doesn't have make-up on, i think she's not that pretty. but if she has, she is definitely pretty. weird...
megamedia... badingers, Joed! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sammi... she's okay... Stef Sun is prettier! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
je: xie xie for starting the new thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the new pepsi pics guys! especially that one of jerry with the kid & jerry taking a pic of himself & vic with his digicam. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jerry really likes kids! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i think because he's missing those days when he's a kid. hehe... nways, i love that pic of Jerry and Vic. so sweet! they really are that close but they don't wanna admit that they're closest with each other. hehe... Jerry's ZaiZai's big bro tlga amongst F3.
Old 04-28-2004, 02:25 PM
Total Fan

Seventeen Boys of Summer 2004

1. Jerry Yan
It's no surprise F4 hunk Jerry Yan nabbed the top spot in this year's 17 Boys of Summer. There's just something about his aura that makes him so hot! Mention his killer looks to Jerry, and he's quick to to protest, "I'm not as attractive and as rich as Dao Ming Si." This guy hates being disrespected and he will do anything for the woman he loves. Don't you just adore that smile and his killer dimples?

why she loves jerry...
"Jerry's so adorably and endearingly shy yet oozing with manly charms -- he's just the right combination of laid-back confidence and an unassuming nature."
- claire tuazon, 20, up diliman

2. Vic Zhou
This sensitive guy and the youngest of the F4 boys is also known as Zai Zai -- the nickname given to him by his grandmother. If he had a choice, Vic would rather live far away from fast and busy world. In fact he got really pissed when the paparazzi not only followed him, but tracked down his family in his hometown. This shy guy admits that he's a cry baby. Aawww.

why she loves vic...
"Besides being the cutest among the four boys (in F4), the fact that he doesn't project in front of the camer like some hotshot celebrity makes him more adorable!"
- suzy ojeda, 19, ateneo

3. Ken Zhu
This cool cutie dreams of touring the world someday. Ken admits he's a gentleman and a sweetie -- he'll whip up a delicious meal in a snap just to satisfy his girl's appetite. This Singaporean-bred celeb enjoys cooking, swimming, and collecting CDs. He has a total of seven piercings in his body, each one to remind him of something.

why she loves ken...
"Aside from his gorgeous face, I like Ken because of his manliness: the way he walks, stands, dances, holds the mic, sings, speaks, acts, plays the guitar -- everything! I just love him! Plus, he has this air of mystery."
- guia san juan, 20, ateneo

4. Vanness Wu
It's difficult to believe this hunk used to be a 90-kilogram fatty. Today, he's better known as the F4 boy with silky tresses (we love the new 'do) and smooth dancefloor moves. When he's not busy with work, Vanness tries as much as possible to spend time with his parents and take care of them. Just like Mei Zuo, the character he plays on Meteor Garden, Vanness is also humorous and witty.

"I used to think he was a loser during his long hair days. But he became astig after a haircut and I was so impressed when he hosted an awards show!"
- hanie villamor, 20, up manila

credits:
thank you to F4 Group Hongkong
jerryF4ever of http://leehom.conforums.com

loko yung comment ke Vanness ah... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] at least binawi! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 04:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

i can't follow much on what u guys are talking about! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

i like gigi... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

re: sammi 's Love on a Diet : my cousin Annie said its really good!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i haven't seen that and theres no vcd/dvd of it here. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but annie also recommended First Romance with edison chen.....whatever...lets see..... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

ok bye for now... [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 04-29-2004, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -=Mars=-:
Seventeen Boys of Summer 2004

why she loves jerry...
"Jerry's so adorably and endearingly shy yet oozing with manly charms -- he's just the right combination of laid-back confidence and an unassuming nature."
- claire tuazon, 20, up diliman

why she loves vic...
"Besides being the cutest among the four boys (in F4), the fact that he doesn't project in front of the camer like some hotshot celebrity makes him more adorable!"
- suzy ojeda, 19, ateneo

why she loves ken...
"Aside from his gorgeous face, I like Ken because of his manliness: the way he walks, stands, dances, holds the mic, sings, speaks, acts, plays the guitar -- everything! I just love him! Plus, he has this air of mystery."
- guia san juan, 20, ateneo

"I used to think he was a loser during his long hair days. But he became astig after a haircut and I was so impressed when he hosted an awards show!"
- hanie villamor, 20, up manila

loko yung comment ke Vanness ah... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] at least binawi! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
agree with the comment on Jerry... as well as ZaiZai's... and Ken... wait!! loser?! Vanness?! long hair?! WTF!! Vanness wasn't a loser in any point!!! this gurl is obviously blind!! she didn't see how cool and cute Vanness was when he had those long hair!! [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img]

[ 04-29-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 04-29-2004, 08:17 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
just YF right?! i mean, the character?! ZaiZai did a good job playing his role. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
HAHA! making sure. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yup, zz did a good job playing the role. everytime i hear someone criticize zz for playing YF i defend him. it was totally different acting from HZL that's why i like it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

fla & marian: thanks guys! i feel better now actually, back at work. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

isy: what's up my ken-friend? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

still waiting for the pepsi commercial... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-29-2004, 09:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

HAHA! making sure. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yup, zz did a good job playing the role. everytime i hear someone criticize zz for playing YF i defend him. it was totally different acting from HZL that's why i like it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

fla & marian: thanks guys! i feel better now actually, back at work. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

isy: what's up my ken-friend? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

still waiting for the pepsi commercial... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
linds , my ken-friend! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] am good thank you!

i wonder when the commercial will air? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

re: ZZ as YF -----> i like him bad-@$S... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] so yeah, i can't wait for MARS! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 04-29-2004, 10:13 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***:
re: ZZ as YF -----> i like him bad-@$S... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] so yeah, i can't wait for MARS! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]
yeah, me too! as for ken, i like him doing BL roles in the future! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2004, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

uy! thanks for defending my ZaiZai!! w8, what are they saying?!?! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] aba!!

re commercial.. it would have 2 versions. one will be a short one and one will be longer, the short movie, as what they refer it to be. it's gonna be divided further (have to verify) to 2 parts. dnt worry, once it is up, for sure it would be up for d/l. u know our F4 friends from other countries... so generous of sharing stuffs. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

btw, i bought this 2 photobooks... F4 and ZaiZai!! shet!! so shuai ni ZaiZai!! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

re bad ass Vic, [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]... which reminds me... people from one of the thread im posting are getting worried about ZaiZai playing the bad ass Rei. they don't want him to do smoking for real.. and be murderous.. eh heck! that's why im really looking forward to seeing Mars!! i wanna see how ZaiZai would play all those roles!! shifting from one to another character... from one attitude to another... it would really show how good actor he is now!!
Old 04-30-2004, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

this is cute. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 12:53 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
uy! thanks for defending my ZaiZai!! w8, what are they saying?!?! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] aba!!
you know, the usual like he can't act like a badboy. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] i mean if you wanna be an actor, you have to play various roles right?

awwww, how cute! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] btw, what's your zz photobook? where'd you get that?

Old 04-30-2004, 01:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

you know, the usual like he can't act like a badboy. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] i mean if you wanna be an actor, you have to play various roles right?

awwww, how cute! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] btw, what's your zz photobook? where'd you get that?
i know! they're even getting all concerned about ZaiZai smoking in the series! coz they felt like he's gonna be violating what he said that he's no gonna smoke ever. but the thing is, the role calls for it!!

re photobook, it's like published in HK. it should have been 2 photobook but the other one, i was outbidded by another fan. damn! bought it in ebay.
Old 04-30-2004, 03:44 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

aba, the comment that girl made about vanness! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] she wants to start a fight ata! 'loser'? [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] he is SO NOT!!!!

and can't wait to see the comm too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] both short and long!

and yeah, ZZ acted very well as YF! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

av
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top