Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2004, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

F4 Appreciation Thread #15: How about having Bao Long this time?

duibuqi! title's lame. i just thought of having Jerry this time since we're done with Ken, then Vanness. we need to have Jerry next then my ZaiZai. post on guys!!

i know this should be Jerry thread but i need to post Vanness's pix from MAA.

damn cute!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

Chrissie, F3's in Palawan? i think this is one of the news. i mean, we all know that ZaiZai is filming Mars on V-day. but in case, i wish i was in Palawan!!

[ 02-14-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 02-14-2004, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

caps from MTV Asia Awards. thanks to Yam and OnlyF4 board.

Vanness performed with Machi. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 02:59 AM
New Fan

new thread? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

f3 is in palawan??? omg! i wish i was there too!

watched the mtv asia awards yesterday and vaness was PERFECT for the role. he was waaay better at hosting than michelle branch but she wasn't so bad either. just didn't like her pink barely-there top. (that was totally not like her...)

i was channel-surfing during one of the commercials and i saw vic featured in one chinese channel. he was making a d-i-y bouquet and card. shuai!!! i think it's for v-day...

anyways, happy hearts day everyone!
Old 02-15-2004, 04:07 AM
Master Fan

Vanness with Machi

Vanness performing with Machi and A-Mei (Regine ng Taiwan, ganda ng boses! lupet! ftr, ZaiZai likes her as far as singing is concern.)

backstage...

Sam!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] tell me about Vanness!! he's such a hottie!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] my sis had it recorded and she was bangag the next day and she had to wake up early coz of field trip. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i hope she can send it to me asap. i wanna watch it!! Vanness performed with Machi and he's [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]. Fla!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] peace tau!!
Old 02-15-2004, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

je! thanks for starting the thread [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] o sige na, peace na! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] you haven't made any bad comments yet nmn e! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] damn, i wish i recorded it nga e! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

for my comments about vann, chack the tv thread! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

f3 in palawan? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] i wish i was there too if thta's true! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] look at vanness, such a hottie! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and he was wearing balck underwear during the awards show! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

sam: i saw that too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i didn't know he was so arts and crafts-y, but he did a great job! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

av
Old 02-15-2004, 06:42 PM
Absolute Fan

vann's hair isnt working for me in some of those caps. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

but yay! thanks for the pix! michelle and vanness, my two favorite people. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo:

je! thanks for starting the thread [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] o sige na, peace na! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] you haven't made any bad comments yet nmn e! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] damn, i wish i recorded it nga e! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

for my comments about vann, chack the tv thread! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

f3 in palawan? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] i wish i was there too if thta's true! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] look at vanness, such a hottie! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and he was wearing balck underwear during the awards show! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

sam: i saw that too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i didn't know he was so arts and crafts-y, but he did a great job! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] so, no more eyeing on my ZaiZai ha. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ive overload you na with Vanness pics. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] read ur post in TV. il reply there!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] thanks for that account! super! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Vanness was so hot in MAA!! :hotpinki:

Raye, don't like Vanness with short hair? i think he looks cute with the hair! i mean, i love his long hair and i miss it, but i think short hair also works for him. besides, he can carry it. unlike some guy named Jay Chou. [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 09:55 PM
Moderator Manager

je: thanks for starting the thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] where's the BL pics? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

okay, LS & MAA comments on the tv thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i've been MIA this weekend, busy with RL.

i spoiled myself for LS and the MAA's was a blast! vann was soooo cute and my boys won! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

just a quick note about vic in LS: i fell [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] with his character, i swear!!! i've been listening to wo hu xi ni non-stop now! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i still don't have my ji de wo ai ni album. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-15-2004, 10:33 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo:

Vann's wearing black underwear? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i didn't notice that...is it shown here sa pics?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Zaizai..... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
je: thanks for starting the thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] where's the BL pics? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

okay, LS & MAA comments on the tv thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i've been MIA this weekend, busy with RL.

i spoiled myself for LS and the MAA's was a blast! vann was soooo cute and my boys won! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

just a quick note about vic in LS: i fell [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] with his character, i swear!!! i've been listening to wo hu xi ni non-stop now! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i still don't have my ji de wo ai ni album. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
i know! this should be Jerry thread but it seems it's overtaken by Vanness! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] il post BL pic later. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

re MAA, im gonna make kulet my sister to send me the vhs. hehe... yeah, LP won!! how do they look now? how's Joe?

and oh, loving my ZaiZai [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] cannot be!! F1 is just around the corner dude!! go and cheer ur Kimi!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marian16:
Hi, Raye! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] hope everything works out fine...

Je: hmmm... dream... me too but that was a looong time ago and he was wearing a tux and he was just sitting there and looking... at me... and i was like, WTH are you lookin' at? o di ba taray? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Maku is Mary Gay ryt? ok, i'll tell her. thanks for the cds! eye candy panigurado! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] xie xie! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Love Storm - [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Isy - Belated Hapi Suckers' day to you 2! hehehe... F3 in Palawan? i doubt it.... the pic of Ken you posted from the airport, my hair was like that when i came out of the parlor... but when i woke up the nex morning...ay! Betty spaghetti! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] not Yesha as what i've told you earlier sa email... Yesha has short bangs eh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Fla- about the concert... i dunno if it's true, but i think that will be held in Cebu if ever?

Hyacinth, Sam - [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] did i miss someone out? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
posted by Marie in the old thread....

dude! we have a new one na! sus! re Maku, yeah si Gay. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] re cds, mei wenti. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

re concert.. let's just w8 for further announcement. so far, all i know is that if ever they'll have a concert, it's not anytime soon since Jerry and Ken are working on their respective albums, as well as Vanness. and Vic's doing Mars and has to do shootings in Japan. let's just w8.
Old 02-16-2004, 12:42 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Marian16:
Vann's wearing black underwear? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i didn't notice that...is it shown here sa pics?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
there was this one part, he raised his hand to introduce the award presenters and i saw. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

je: maybe its not vic i love but its YF. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] joe's still fat. too bad the guys are on tour in the US so they can't make it to the MAAs. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-16-2004, 12:55 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:

posted by Marie in the old thread....

dude! we have a new one na! sus! re Maku, yeah si Gay. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] re cds, mei wenti. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

re concert.. let's just w8 for further announcement. so far, all i know is that if ever they'll have a concert, it's not anytime soon since Jerry and Ken are working on their respective albums, as well as Vanness. and Vic's doing Mars and has to do shootings in Japan. let's just w8.
duibuqi, Je! got so excited! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] you know what? i'll be relieved if the concert won't be next month... it's too sudden... bad ko ba? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 01:10 AM
Total Fan

Quote:

there was this one part, he raised his hand to introduce the award presenters and i saw. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
reaaallllyyy?! hmmm... i'll check it out again! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

MAA replays

Feb. 19 - 8pm

Feb. 24 - 8:30am

MTV enjoy! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 02:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

je: maybe its not vic i love but its YF. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] joe's still fat. too bad the guys are on tour in the US so they can't make it to the MAAs. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
oh ok. it's YF u like. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i love his character when he's all bad ass with JL. and as much as i'd like his character of melting down for love, i hate that it was becauase of JL, played by V.

re LP, nyah! he lose weight on the concert they had in Texas! tsk! tsk! bochog na nman cya! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

re concert, yeah, me too! coz i still lack fundings. hehe